4.80 star(s) 34 Votes

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
So I've played ~1h hour and most of it was looking for stealthy bonus scenes you need certain conditions to unlock. Gameplay is quite fun and controls are really nice (especially for typical indie japanese games) but there are 2 h-scenes *only*. And if your enemy is coated in pink "lewd" shader you get only second stage of this h-scene (finishing one). Merchant girl is only for "literally shaking" if you leave her without paying for items, which is quite funny.

So for proof-of-concept game it's looking nice but after 15 minutes there is absolutely nothing there. I've seen some placeholder values, like EXP or other stats that won't change no matter what you do, some inventory slots just for show. At current pace it could take whole years to fill game with decent content.

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
Additional gameplay mechanics has been the primary focus for a bit. Polishing up and adding things to make floors more than run to the staircase and end the floors. The merchant was added in 0.0.5 I think and 0.0.6 added random estrus enemies while also polishing some existing mechanics. The developer also mentioned that they made a model that they'd work with to speed up the process of implementing new enemies when they've finished up the merchant's mechanics. You will be punished when you steal.

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
The animations are awesome. The gameplay needs a lot of work. Stamina needs to more balanced and item drops are needed. Running past the enemies is the ONLY thing you can do. Low damage and too many enemies. 6 hits to kill a enemy when the most the little guy can do is 4 swings of your sword before stamina runs dry. Too easy to get swarmed with grab attacks making gameplay frustrating especially when you escape a capture and have you lose all of you stamina making you slow and easily caught.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
The animations are awesome. The gameplay needs a lot of work. Stamina needs to more balanced and item drops are needed. Running past the enemies is the ONLY thing you can do. Low damage and too many enemies. 6 hits to kill a enemy when the most the little guy can do is 4 swings of your sword before stamina runs dry. Too easy to get swarmed with grab attacks making gameplay frustrating especially when you escape a capture and have you lose all of you stamina making you slow and easily caught.
I haven't gotten around to playing v0.0.6 yet, I've only had v0.0.3, but I'm not sure I understand exactly what you're talking about? The game's never seemed very hard for me, but that's probably because I isolated the enemies to take them out one at a time. If you find yourself running out of stamina to guard, only do three swings then focus on dodging maybe?

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
I haven't gotten around to playing v0.0.6 yet, I've only had v0.0.3, but I'm not sure I understand exactly what you're talking about? The game's never seemed very hard for me, but that's probably because I isolated the enemies to take them out one at a time. If you find yourself running out of stamina to guard, only do three swings then focus on dodging maybe?
A lot of the time i'm surrounded by enemies who do nothing but lust attacks. When you escape a capture your stamina is zero and has to refill to move full speed so running from the wolf girls is hard. So what happens with me is i get captured and escape only to get instantly captured again due to no stamina. Rinse and repeating this is frustrating when you want to complete floors and have to restart very often.

I have played dark souls 1-3 and found that less stressful to play

Aiwa

Aug 12, 2016
Tip for resident cheaters (cheat table), the arousal meter (one where you have to spam buttons to get free; not struggle stamina) is FLOAT. I cannot pinpoint the exact address/value, but searching for 0 and then getting capped, letting it rise and searching for "increased value" should work. You may have to use "value between x/y" mode to get like 20 addresses-just freeze them. (The game may, and will, crash. Whatever you do, do not skip with space if you have addresses frozen.)

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
If you need advice, isolate estrus enemies (pink tinted enemies) don't engage them with a group if possible. Use stealth, holding the shield up makes Phil walk slowly and he won't alert sleeping enemies or wandering enemies if they aren't looking at him. Use range to your advantage. The sword swings pretty far forwards and can catch enemies further away than you may first expect.

Realize that getting out of a grab is your number 1 priority. Once Phil breaks the grab his stamina will go 0 no matter how much you had before. Then move diagonally as much as possible, ideally in opposite movement to the enemies to create distance. Finally, group up enemies in a cluster if you can manage it. (Note: This is a terrible idea if an estrus enemy is within the group.) The sword's swing can strike multiple tightly grouped enemies.

On estrus enemies: They will only try to grab Phil. Dodge them by diagonally strafing, you will only have one opportunity to hit them. (Grabs cannot be interrupted with an attack.) When they are getting back up after a miss, you can stun them, though make sure that you have more than enough stamina to block more than one grab. You'll probably need it. If they attempt to insert manage Phil's stamina carefully, breaking the grab will reverse the animation and give Phil more time to fully escape.

If Phil gets grabbed with depleted stamina, you've already lost, and should restart if you're not viewing the animation. Attempting to break the grab without stamina won't reverse the animation and by the time stamina has recovered it'll be too late.

Misc notes: Hitting werewolves girls 3 times (to 50% of their HP, this will presumably apply to new, dressed monster girls in the future as well.) will result in them stripping. Phil at 50% HP gets stripped by the girls when grabbed. (I don't know if this effects lust, estrus gain, or anything else…) Estrus enemies within a group of enemies should be avoided at any cost. If you think they may need to be defeated, divide and conquer.

Last edited:

Unknown9918

Mar 22, 2020
Tip for resident cheaters (cheat table), the arousal meter (one where you have to spam buttons to get free; not struggle stamina) is FLOAT. I cannot pinpoint the exact address/value, but searching for 0 and then getting capped, letting it rise and searching for "increased value" should work. You may have to use "value between x/y" mode to get like 20 addresses-just freeze them. (The game may, and will, crash. Whatever you do, do not skip with space if you have addresses frozen.)
Is there any further advice you can give for a novice with cheat engine? I'm trying to do this as I'd love to simply loop the scenes, but my best attempts to follow this don't seem to work. When I try to compare to the last scan for changed values, increased values, anything -- it just gives me an empty list.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Misc notes: Hitting werewolves girls 3 times (to 50% of their HP, this will presumably apply to new, dressed monster girls in the future as well.) will result in them stripping. Phil at 50% HP gets stripped by the girls when grabbed. (I don't know if this effects lust, estrus gain, or anything else…) Estrus enemies within a group of enemies should be avoided at any cost. If you think they may need to be defeated, divide and conquer.
I noticed this myself, though I wasn't exactly sure what the point it happened at was.
From what I've experienced, I believe taking the clothes off increases estrus gain and being stripped might increase lust gain but I'm not sure on that.

Aiwa

Aug 12, 2016
Is there any further advice you can give for a novice with cheat engine? I'm trying to do this as I'd love to simply loop the scenes, but my best attempts to follow this don't seem to work. When I try to compare to the last scan for changed values, increased values, anything -- it just gives me an empty list.
Does it say how many addresses it had found? When there are too many, none will be shown and you just gotta keep scanning.

danob

Aug 10, 2020
So, the latest entry on the dev's profile isn't an actual new release, but a description of the features that will be in the next one? He shows a punching mechanic, using the fruit during the grabs (with different effects apparently) and a menu translation that seems a bit different than in 006.

Reactions: Mistervd

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
I can only wonder what reverse-rape centaur scene could be like.
Depends on their attack pattern. I imagine that her grab will be different from what we have currently so she may charge and pin Phil against a wall for her scene. In that case, option A would be a rough assjob into insertion while Phil is pinned against the wall. Option B, if she just grabs Phil like the current girls, will probably be paizuri into I imagine the centaur pins Phil against the ground with her horse body.

DeasEx

Dec 3, 2017
Both sound equally plausible. Plenty of walls and rooms with tight passages or inner walls for first option and centaurs are usually quite sizeable to pick up and hold a shota-like protagonist, to then drop him dazed onto a floor and ride him.
We already have amazing blowjob moves on werewolf and great handjob of slime girl, some tittyfucking would be a great continuation, especially considering Centaurs usually never lack in the breasts department.
I wonder about harpy though, will she be able to fly? it's typical for harpies to fly up and then drop down on people, which can lead to either wingjob or forced face riding... or both. But if she can fly, how do we hit her? is she stunned when she fails to catch you or attack when she uses alternative attack.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 34 Votes