4.80 star(s) 36 Votes

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
For anyone having fullscreen issues do this!! Right click the application and create a shortcut, right click the shortcut and go to properties. In properties you will find a setting to run the application as fullscreen.
thanks, but I think that pressing Crtl+Enter does the same

Reactions: johnybravo87

billyjones

Dec 1, 2017
use shield first and slowly back up to dodge/block the attack/rape then attack. attack like 2-3 times but if you got no more stamina Back away and recover stamina. rinse and repeat. that's my tactic

Reactions: Jakeman250

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
Seems he blocked me on twitter even though i never interacted with him, i guess that's fine (i have more than one account), i'm still excited for the game, he just made sure i'll never pay for it by doing that though, i never pirate finished games but i'll make an exception for this, yes i am that petty.

Last edited:

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
So, did the UI get updated or something between v0.0.3 and v0.0.6? It kind of feels different, but I can't put my finger on exactly what.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

drctvygucfvg

Aug 6, 2021
The game launch in a really small screen, and I can't manage to change the window size. I tried the shortcut/Ctrl+enter trick but it doesn't work. Anyone had this issue too ?

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
The game launch in a really small screen, and I can't manage to change the window size. I tried the shortcut/Ctrl+enter trick but it doesn't work. Anyone had this issue too ?
Press F4 or F5 maybe? I think one of those work to full-screen it.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
most unity games will allow Alt + Enter to switch between windowed and fullscreen
but sometimes there are developer hotkeys, usually found on the function keys (F1-F12)

drctvygucfvg

Aug 6, 2021
Thanks, alt+enter started the fullscreen mode, but I had a very low resolution. So I tried to mix files between 0.0.3 and 0.0.6 versions, obviously broke the game. But after deleting it and unzipping it again, all went fine, meaning full screen + right resolution.
Many thanks

Justthegudstuff

Aug 18, 2020
I'm surprised this hasn't been mentioned yet, but the game has hidden camera controls that let you change views in H-Scenes. Pressing +/- or the number keys will let you cycle through various angles while in H, and spacebar lets you skip the scene entirely.

Also, by messing around in the launch options you're able to play in fullscreen and increase the game res. You can do this by right clicking on estras.exe and creating a shortcut, then going to "Target" and pasting this after the original text (filling in the numbers with your monitor res):
Code:
-screen-width 1920 -screen-height 1080
Note that this will tank your fps if you're on 0.0.3 and the UI will look a bit weird, but the game will look much cleaner now.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
I'm surprised this hasn't been mentioned yet, but the game has hidden camera controls that let you change views in H-Scenes. Pressing +/- or the number keys will let you cycle through various angles while in H, and spacebar lets you skip the scene entirely.

Also, by messing around in the launch options you're able to play in fullscreen and increase the game res. You can do this by right clicking on estras.exe and creating a shortcut, then going to "Target" and pasting this after the original text (filling in the numbers with your monitor res):
Code:
-screen-width 1920 -screen-height 1080
Note that this will tank your fps if you're on 0.0.3 and the UI will look a bit weird, but the game will look much cleaner now.
Thanks

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
Various updates have come out from the developer. The slime's texture will be modified and the protagonist will get ambush damage if they attack an enemy that is asleep or that is unaware of his presence. Furthermore there's a few more smaller changes as well. (I.E controls and quality of life)

danob

Aug 10, 2020
Various updates have come out from the developer. The slime's texture will be modified and the protagonist will get ambush damage if they attack an enemy that is asleep or that is unaware of his presence. Furthermore there's a few more smaller changes as well. (I.E controls and quality of life)
That's on top of the previously showcased features like using the fruit after getting grappled, with different effects, and being able to use bare hands in combat. Also, a toggle to swap the UI between JP and ENG, with dialogue translation in the future being handled by the DLsite team. All that said, I don't think the dev has any ETA or deadline for his releases and, since it seems like he works mostly alone, the development speed is very varied. According to his Twitter, last few weeks he was down with health issues, but it seems he is now back developing at full force.

I do wonder why he capped the game at 2 levels for now, because even with just what he has now, it'd be fun to see how far you can get before you get a game over and all that'd have to change from level to level, if anything at all, would be the spawn rates and estrus status chance.

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
That's on top of the previously showcased features like using the fruit after getting grappled, with different effects, and being able to use bare hands in combat. Also, a toggle to swap the UI between JP and ENG, with dialogue translation in the future being handled by the DLsite team. All that said, I don't think the dev has any ETA or deadline for his releases and, since it seems like he works mostly alone, the development speed is very varied. According to his Twitter, last few weeks he was down with health issues, but it seems he is now back developing at full force.

I do wonder why he capped the game at 2 levels for now, because even with just what he has now, it'd be fun to see how far you can get before you get a game over and all that'd have to change from level to level, if anything at all, would be the spawn rates and estrus status chance.
I really appreciate these small changes because they make LoE feel more like a proper game. In contrast to many projects here that skim over QoL updates. So the basic gameplay is extremely basic. Even with the demo I feel as though the game is already a proper game and am excited to see things like status effects or new enemies being added.

Reactions: TexOperator
4.80 star(s) 36 Votes