4.80 star(s) 36 Votes

danob

Aug 10, 2020
I really appreciate these small changes because they make LoE feel more like a proper game. In contrast to many projects here that skim over QoL updates. So the basic gameplay is extremely basic. Even with the demo I feel as though the game is already a proper game and am excited to see things like status effects or new enemies being added.
Agreed, he is even going over and fixing stuff like UI outlines and shapes of buttons and slots already, explaining why he thought there was a need to change them. I just wish he'd have a profile on some sort of a more western-accessible platform, so that it'd be easier to support him, get the updates and maybe avoid souring the mood between the creator and people who want more of his work again.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Fox girl is getting worked on. Next update, I'll speculate, may include a battle and scene for her if you stanch items without paying for them.
It sounds like she wasn't kidding when she said PAY... Now MC will pay the ultimate price (Which I'm guessing is a hard reverse-ravishing).

Reactions: platanillo

sekzi636

Apr 19, 2019
I'm surprised this hasn't been mentioned yet, but the game has hidden camera controls that let you change views in H-Scenes. Pressing +/- or the number keys will let you cycle through various angles while in H, and spacebar lets you skip the scene entirely.

Also, by messing around in the launch options you're able to play in fullscreen and increase the game res. You can do this by right clicking on estras.exe and creating a shortcut, then going to "Target" and pasting this after the original text (filling in the numbers with your monitor res):
Code:
-screen-width 1920 -screen-height 1080
Note that this will tank your fps if you're on 0.0.3 and the UI will look a bit weird, but the game will look much cleaner now.
Hi, I can't seem to come right with the fullscreen part, I don't have a "estras.exe" my launch exe icon has Japanese text, and when I try add the numbers in the shortcut "Target" it says it's not a valid path, any idea what I'm doing wrong?

telephone man

May 15, 2019
can someone tell me what the changes are past 0.0.3?
i downloaded the game a while back on got the updated version just now and after a bit of playing i can see that theres new content but dont know what all of it is.

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
can someone tell me what the changes are past 0.0.3?
i downloaded the game a while back on got the updated version just now and after a bit of playing i can see that theres new content but dont know what all of it is.
The update from v.0.0.3 to v.0.0.6 is mainly quality of life updates and small gameplay updates. Enemies can now spawn with the pink aura (estrus) and immediately skip foreplay to sex. I am unsure of though if you get to sex in the newest version you won't be able escape. There's a second floor which generates with gate you need to key to open. Between floors and currently the end of the game is the shop where you can buy or sell items with gold. Those are the biggest changes.

danob

Aug 10, 2020
I am unsure of though if you get to sex in the newest version you won't be able escape.
If you get fully inserted, you can't escape. Even if you cheat to reset your climax bar, giving you infinite time to try and wrestle away, you won't be able to move the X marker past about 85% of the bar (and if it was above that when you get inserted, it gets knocked down).

I think this might change in the new update, because that's supposed to let the player use the fruits during grapple and that could be one of possible effects.

telephone man

May 15, 2019
The update from v.0.0.3 to v.0.0.6 is mainly quality of life updates and small gameplay updates. Enemies can now spawn with the pink aura (estrus) and immediately skip foreplay to sex. I am unsure of though if you get to sex in the newest version you won't be able escape. There's a second floor which generates with gate you need to key to open. Between floors and currently the end of the game is the shop where you can buy or sell items with gold. Those are the biggest changes.
thanks!

sekzi636

Apr 19, 2019
Hi, I can't seem to come right with the fullscreen part, I don't have a "estras.exe" my launch exe icon has Japanese text, and when I try add the numbers in the shortcut "Target" it says it's not a valid path, any idea what I'm doing wrong?
For anyone that had the same issue as me I figured it out, you must still create a shortcut, click properties on the shortcut, under the "shortcut" tab you will see "Run" click the drop down bar next to it and select Maximized. Now the game will always run full-screen.

JD59

Jun 20, 2018
So I've just played the game, great potential and animations so far. I just wanna know if the dev will release updates regularly and when he will release the next one. All I hope is we'll get more enemies and more variations regarding the floors.

Reactions: Jakeman250
Feb 24, 2019
Let's all agree to never bash the developer for not putting out content constantly because this game is going to be amazing and probably incredibly hard to develop.
Agreed. Just be warry though, a lot of artists lately have been milking money for unfinished or bate and switch content in the adult games scene. Seen it happen to two of them so far.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 36 Votes