4.80 star(s) 36 Votes

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
The game is being developed by probably one individual, perhaps two. Who are doing coding, modeling, and game design all by themselves/their self. Not to mention this game is of far higher quality then what most strive for, so development takes awhile. If you follow their Twitter you would been able to gleam that they are working on modeling in Blender and coding in Unity.

johnybravo87

Feb 8, 2020
No, it's still being developed, a simple search through their ci-en page would have showed you otherwise, something most people don't seem to do apparently.
No I am not new, I am paying to support this game. It's been 8 months since the last update. There was more people supporting the game when I started. There is still 155 people contributing 5$ a month.

This being said, I would expect simple updates little patchnotes or something for the supporters. Feels like my cash is going to the void. But I'm going to hold strong for a couple months before I pull out.

danob

Aug 10, 2020
Any updates on the progress and when the next version going to be released?
I think the only progress updates he gives are on his Twitter and he posts about what he is doing pretty much every day. No idea about the next version, but over the last few months on Ci-en and Twitter, he already showcased enough new content for a few new versions. Judging by the last few versions, I guess he is the type of dev that prefers rare but substantial updates over releasing a new version for any small change he makes. I think he probably won't release it till he adds at least one new monster and a new floor (with a new mechanic) to explore.

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
Any updates on the progress and when the next version going to be released?
Going from the current pace big updates may take 6 months to a year to come out. Then following a big update several smaller patches may release in a smaller time frame to fix bugs and add smaller items.

Reactions: johnybravo87

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
A new Ci-en post has arrived including details about graphics updates and gameplay. Semen has been improved and will now trail, while you can now enjoy regular RPG mechanics such as leveling up with increasing HP as well as increasing damage.

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
If you want an estimation of when we can expert the next developer update. I'll estimate that they will put a status report up in April possibly.

Reactions: Roninonix

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
Too hard to escape unless I'm using the wrong buttons
If you button mash you'll probably lose. Each press uses some of your stamina, if you use it all you have to wait for it to fill up again before you can use it effectively again. Get it down to low then hold Z until it recovers(While holding Z you take less damage), then resume pressing til you break out. They have 2 phases of attack, normal and fast. Even if you've got stam available, you probably wanna endure by holding Z during the fast attacks.

If you get tackled and they immediately try to have sex, you better have stam available because that one you need to get out of before you penetrate or you won't be able to escape anymore.

4.80 star(s) 36 Votes