4.80 star(s) 36 Votes

velvetz

Nov 21, 2017
damn nice animation great gameplay.. i hope i can find another game like this.. while waiting this game to full version
(can someone recomend some game like this? with 3d smooth animation..thx..:p)

Alaktan

Dec 14, 2018
The dev posts comments about the game or Unity from time to time on his twitter, think he just only wants to update his CI-EN when he has enough new things to show.

JD59

Jun 20, 2018
His last post about the game was in December. He says he wasn't feeling well and the progression was slow as a result. He was focused on reworking some effects of the game and the data management. You can see the post (written in Japanese).

• Sad
Reactions: Mistervd

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
is it posible to use a proper translation ? MTL only kinda suck
Considering this is nowhere near complete, nope. The creator in the past talked about doing his own translation too, but that's not happening anytime soon. No point in translating current content, just to then have to translate the newer content and so on and so forth.

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
If I recall correctly, there was a manually improved translation by another guy who's name escapes me at the moment, but he took it down since the dev threw a tantrum over it. I might still have it around somewhere, but I don't know if he'd want me to share it.
The version that is currently up for download has some manual translations included.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Savec

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
If I recall correctly, there was a manually improved translation by another guy who's name escapes me at the moment, but he took it down since the dev threw a tantrum over it. I might still have it around somewhere, but I don't know if he'd want me to share it.
Can someone who has that translation send a copy to my inbox? I don't care about the dev's tantrum, that's what earplugs are for lol.

Dec 5, 2021
wait fr ? the dev threw a tantrum over a TRANSLATION ?

• Haha
Reactions: Savec

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
wait fr ? the dev threw a tantrum over a TRANSLATION ?
Dev's logic was 2 fold:

1 Translation allowed more pirates to be able to pirate the game

2 Really didn't like the fact that his game was being pirated, and thought all the people on this forum (including Kreydn (drain mansion developer and the guy who did the translation) were scum.

Oh and bonus, the developer went on a tantrum that day on twitter, and took a picture of kreydn's twitter and (in a way doxxed him), to pretty much shame him over said thing, kreydn also took down the translation and was also blocked by the dev on twitter, he was going to apologize to him, didn't even get the chance to.

Reminds me exactly of asgar the guy behind the Ragnarok battle fuck series, and how overly xenophobic (aka anti foreigner , mainly U.S. (gaijin) in this case) he was. It's exactly why I won't be supporting either of those devs.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
same i'd also like to get it
Just be sure to have a good pair of earplugs handy lol. Also, this game should probably have a "Racist content" warning given how the dev has been acting. Seriously though, he's literally acting worse then Chris Chan did during the Jimmy Hill Saga.

Dev's logic was 2 fold:

1 Translation allowed more pirates to be able to pirate the game

2 Really didn't like the fact that his game was being pirated, and thought all the people on this forum (including Kreydn (drain mansion developer and the guy who did the translation) were scum.

Oh and bonus, the developer went on a tantrum that day on twitter, and took a picture of kreydn's twitter and (in a way doxxed him), to pretty much shame him over said thing, kreydn also took down the translation and was also blocked by the dev on twitter, he was going to apologize to him, didn't even get the chance to.

Reminds me exactly of asgar the guy behind the Ragnarok battle fuck series, and how overly xenophobic (aka anti foreigner , mainly U.S. (gaijin) in this case) he was. It's exactly why I won't be supporting either of those devs.
If there's any argument for not supporting the dev aside from chronic delays, this would be it. I am so sorry to hear about the dev doxxing that guy and I hope his tantrum has been posted all over the comment sections of any platform that carries his games. I am proudly permanently in the camp of never supporting this dev no matter how much he claims "I neeeeed it" (Ie:, see Poke'mon card tantrum above).

4.80 star(s) 36 Votes