4.80 star(s) 36 Votes

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Quick question. I'm pretty sure I managed to make the wolf girl take off her bra. Is there a strat for this to happen again, or is it luck-based?
If their health gets to a certain point and they grab you, they take their clothes off. Not sure what specific point it happens at, so I just make them one swing from death. Same with your clothes, if you get your health low enough and get grabbed.

Elexion

Aug 14, 2017
If their health gets to a certain point and they grab you, they take their clothes off. Not sure what specific point it happens at, so I just make them one swing from death. Same with your clothes, if you get your health low enough and get grabbed.
It's Half or lower for both you and the wolves

Reactions: AccountHaver69

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
How do you escape grabs? I'm clicking every key and I can't figure it out.

Forget it I deleted the game it's garbage. Only the pros can play this. The controls on the first page doesn't mention how to escape these (beep)ing grabs so forget it I'm not in the mood to be pissed off.

It's the z (attack) button, the game's not garbage just because you can't play it properly.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
How do you escape grabs? I'm clicking every key and I can't figure it out.

Forget it I deleted the game it's garbage. Only the pros can play this. The controls on the first page doesn't mention how to escape these (beep)ing grabs so forget it I'm not in the mood to be pissed off.
I strongly suggest picking up this game again once you've cooled down and giving it another play. It would be a shame to miss out on such a great gem over a little frustration.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
It runs on 9 fps for me, and my pc barely even heats up.
Any thoughts why?
Sharing your system specs would significantly help such a vague report of low frames
Windows key + R, type "dxdiag" and hit enter

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Sharing your system specs would significantly help such a vague report of low frames
Windows key + R, type "dxdiag" and hit enter
Its definitely not a hardware problem, because all system monitors shows small usage of hardware by a game process. It looks like there are some kind of block inside a game code, because even with speed hacks from cheat engine it still runs on nine fps.

Anyway, pretty old notebook, GTX 540M, Intel core i-5 2430, 16 Gb RAM.

KitsuneB0x3s

Jun 7, 2021
I found that having the x-ray on during h-scenes would significantly drop my FPS, the game runs at a decent FPS otherwise.
Specs:
RAM: 8GB
Processor: AMD Athlon Silver 3050U with Radeon Graphics, 2300 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 2 Logical Processor(s)
64-bit.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Anyway, pretty old notebook, GTX 540M, Intel core i-5 2430, 16 Gb RAM.
are you sure you aren't running the game on integrated graphics?
im beyond the days of using my old laptop for gaming, but that was a common problem for me.

either way, the game doesn't have a block, otherwise it'd be a more common report on here.
you've got outdated hardware problems (massive bottleneck), or software dependency issues.
id start with hardware, considering you're on a laptop with a motherboard based GPU.
my current GPU is 5,000% more performant than the 540M, it's probably time to upgrade lol.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
are you sure you aren't running the game on integrated graphics?
im beyond the days of using my old laptop for gaming, but that was a common problem for me.

either way, the game doesn't have a block, otherwise it'd be a more common report on here.
you've got outdated hardware problems (massive bottleneck), or software dependency issues.
id start with hardware, considering you're on a laptop with a motherboard based GPU.
my current GPU is 5,000% more performant than the 540M, it's probably time to upgrade lol.
It by default runs on "high performance Nvidia video chipset".
Anyway, fixed it by reinstalling drivers.

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
Since I couldn't find a proper answer to it:

Is this game still in active development and can we expect an update soon?

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Since I couldn't find a proper answer to it:
Is this game still in active development and can we expect an update soon?
You were searching the wrong place, try the link in OP instead:

You'll notice the dev posts no more often than every 4-5 months; estimate 1-2 new girls by the end of the year at most, with one update in 1-3 month from now.

Crazy quality takes time; emphasis on 'unreasonable', but it's all good if they can keep it up until the end, like most women say.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
How the fuck do you resist? X key does NOTHING at all! So how the fuck do you resist now?

Fucking controls do not fucking work! Resist is broken as FUCK! Worked properly in earlier release 0.,06 is a broken sack of shit with a resist that DOES NOT FUCKING WORK!

4.80 star(s) 36 Votes