4.80 star(s) 36 Votes

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
How the fuck do you resist? X key does NOTHING at all! So how the fuck do you resist now?
1651533222208.png
right there on the front page, X does nothing.

..... z key.... hold it...., also press it to escape as well, holding it will resist for a bit, while you build up stamina.

Reactions: hurrdurrderpderp

kendrickeee

Feb 20, 2018
No updates? dead?
I think it’s dead i’m upset because every good game like this the developer decides not to update TOT under the witch katalist It’s like a new trend for these developers to just sleep on us I understand people have their own lives but what’s the point of setting up a Patreon and having people pay you for no updates I just think it’s not fair

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
No updates? dead?
I think it’s dead i’m upset because every good game like this the developer decides not to update TOT under the witch katalist It’s like a new trend for these developers to just sleep on us I understand people have their own lives but what’s the point of setting up a Patreon and having people pay you for no updates I just think it’s not fair
So there's these funny little things in the OP called "developer links" and you can click on them to see where the dev publicly posts. Crazy, right?
All I had to do to get an answer to the contrary was to click a single link and translate like, two of his posts to get an answer. Yes, the game is still being worked on.

kendrickeee

Feb 20, 2018
So there's these funny little things in the OP called "developer links" and you can click on them to see where the dev publicly posts. Crazy, right?
All I had to do to get an answer to the contrary was to click a single link and translate like, two of his posts to get an answer. Yes, the game is still being worked on like you might as well not say nothing at all if it’s just going to be indirect bichhh azzz sarcasm
thank you but you did not have to go out your way to be a sarcastic smart ass

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I know right, I see abandoned games on here left and right and that is just sad. These payment platforms need to find a way to start holding devs more accountable. At the very least put in some safeguards to prevent them from continuing to milk their supporters for months without putting out any new updates.

May 25, 2017
I think it’s dead i’m upset because every good game like this the developer decides not to update TOT under the witch katalist (who?) It’s like a new trend for these developers to just sleep on us I understand people have their own lives but what’s the point of setting up a Patreon and having people pay you for no updates I just think it’s not fair
Just a little nitpick, but this isn't funded through Patreon, but rather Ci-en which is DLsite's version of it. Your statement still applies for the most part. It is strange that we haven't gone very long without a Ci-en update, the last one being in December last year. However, I think he might be pulling a Grimhelm and keeping quiet about development till he has the finished product. Iirc it's what he did with Echidna Wars DX. We know the developer himself isn't dead because he's still posting on Twitter. My point is that he's made a finished product before, thus I trust him more to do it again rather than some of the startups you used as examples.

Plus it's been mentioned before in this thread that he's slow to update, so have some patience.

Reactions: Sarojin

Serifyn

Oct 31, 2019
Its not dead, though the dev doesn't mention the game much on twitter, he frequently talks about unity features and systems development.

My guess is that hes quietly developing the game and isn't ready to put out any new info, i said a while back that the game would likely be years away and that seems to be the case. Its really not worth talking about right now because the dev is intensely focused on developing systems rather than the game itself.

4.80 star(s) 36 Votes