4.80 star(s) 36 Votes

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Just be sure to have a good pair of earplugs handy lol. Also, this game should probably have a "Racist content" warning given how the dev has been acting. Seriously though, he's literally acting worse then Chris Chan did during the Jimmy Hill Saga.

If there's any argument for not supporting the dev aside from chronic delays, this would be it. I am so sorry to hear about the dev doxxing that guy and I hope his tantrum has been posted all over the comment sections of any platform that carries his games. I am proudly permanently in the camp of never supporting this dev no matter how much he claims "I neeeeed it" (Ie:, see Poke'mon card tantrum above).

He literally just took a screenshot of kreydn's twitter page, not really doxxing but just publicly shaming him. Hence why I said "in a way doxxing"

Dev deleted all of that stuff later, and said he got a little heated. Ya think!? lol....

The creme de le resistance though was after all of that happened, then said that he "had been working on an english translation", but "would make it come out sooner, since he had english supporters", pretty shady and way too coincidental , if you ask me lol.

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
Just be sure to have a good pair of earplugs handy lol. Also, this game should probably have a "Racist content" warning given how the dev has been acting. Seriously though, he's literally acting worse then Chris Chan did during the Jimmy Hill Saga.

If there's any argument for not supporting the dev aside from chronic delays, this would be it. I am so sorry to hear about the dev doxxing that guy and I hope his tantrum has been posted all over the comment sections of any platform that carries his games. I am proudly permanently in the camp of never supporting this dev no matter how much he claims "I neeeeed it" (Ie:, see Poke'mon card tantrum above).
Piracy is seen as a terrible thing in Japan. Emphasis on terrible, so I do not blame the developer rather I think of the incidents between Japanese game devs and Westerners as an unfortunate clash of cultures. That said, I would support this developer. As I have mentioned before in the thread, their schedule has been quarterly updates every 3-4 months. You can look forwards to the next content drop being substantial and likely coming this April.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Since the dev is open to an English translation, it would probably be more effective to "prove them wrong" by showing that western people can be supportive and kind. If all goes well with development, I'll be buying it based on what I've played here.
He never apologized to the person he publicly shamed in any capacity, so nope I'm good man.

I don't reward bad behavior, especially temper tantrums.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
He never apologized to the person he publicly shamed in any capacity, so nope I'm good man.

I don't reward bad behavior, especially temper tantrums.
I agree on an apology from the dev being a bare minimum for this dev restoring their good graces. To be honest, I just wish they would sell the rights to the game to a less racist and cruel dev.

Zeddy

Jul 27, 2017
"Racist"?
The dev made a remark on twitter about the fan translation that was available here and how it's availability on this website could cause more piracy. They also stated their irrational resentment of all the people of this forum after learning about it.

There's a huge difference between being a racist, and judging groups of similar people. I used to have an irrational distaste for southern Americans. Nothing crazy, I didn't hate anyone for it, I was just a bit more judgmental because of stereotypes. I'm fairly sure that didn't make me a racist, just a bit of a naive asshole. After having those thoughts challenged by many lovely southern people, I've made it a point to not judge people on appearance or where their from.

They don't appear to be racist, they just said some irrational stuff while angry. If the dev was truly hateful of all English speaking individuals and not just the people here, then there wouldn't be an official translation. I don't want to make the same mistake as the dev and overly judge someone I don't know. Although, if the dev does something else stupid, I'm out. I just don't like the idea of tar and feathering the dev over a misunderstanding.

I'm just rambling about my perspective. If I'm missing information, like the dev eats puppies/kittens or beats up the poor, let me know. I don't have a problem with my optimism being wrong, that would just save me money.

castoli

Aug 19, 2017
I think that not all piracy is hurtful. Most Westner people get to know these hidden gems because of sites like this. Sure, they are gonna pirate the game... but that's not lost revenue since they would have never know the game in the first place! Because of this free publicity people might also decide to support the Dev financially and/or by buying the game.
I am willing to buy it once it has enough content, but that heavily depends on the Person making the game and how he treats his overseas fans; I hope he comes to his senses and learns not to attack people over nothing

... i also hope he learns how to properly care for his gecko

chrisrlink

Oct 24, 2017
There is still english translated 0.0.6 version floating around on the forum, in comments of some guy thread who asked for 0.0.6 download.
Just don't put it here, the dev stalks this thread and have another angry fit.
funny he doesn't seem to care about the cheat and uncensor patch to just go after the translation itself is racist or is that xenophobic? never knew the difference as they're closely related terms

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
funny he doesn't seem to care about the cheat and uncensor patch
It's because we use sample-text ready-to-go Unity tools for modifying values and decensoring. Even this guy wouldn't be so stupid accusing anyone for his own incompetence.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Prltcha

Nov 9, 2020
Hey guys. I have a "little" problem with resolution. Does anyone know how to fix it?

Mar 2, 2021
Quick question. I'm pretty sure I managed to make the wolf girl take off her bra. Is there a strat for this to happen again, or is it luck-based?

4.80 star(s) 36 Votes