4.80 star(s) 36 Votes

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
Good news, everyone, Asimofu has released a new trial version! Bad news, everyone... the shopkeeper isn't done yet...

My boy literally waited untill the last day of a month to drop whatever he commited to repo so far.
So what's new gameplay-wise so far? Beside donkey-kong barrel throwing at poor girls?

EDIT: new article says nothing about barrels, so... it's all about stripping?

danob

Aug 10, 2020
My boy literally waited untill the last day of a month to drop whatever he commited to repo so far.
So what's new gameplay-wise so far? Beside donkey-kong barrel throwing at poor girls?

I think the stripping is for future encounters, so that he doesn't have to make dedicated strip anims anymore, since it apparently takes a lot of time/effort for something no one will really pay attention to.

The newest release seems to have all of the features he was showcasing on his blog since the last one. You can toss barrels and crates, you can use melee, there's a separate block bar if your stamina is out, new UI, levelling up, crits/sneak attacks, some graphics improvements, you can use fruit during a grapple and even get out of it after already getting inserted. There might be more, but that's all I found so far. Also, still just 2 floors and 2 girls.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
There you go. New update for you :)

Mega
Thanks for the quick update my guy!

There's quite literally nothing sex related added. A bunch of QoL stuff tho, and of course the removing of the stripping animations.
Let's hope he can add the new character quickly.

Reactions: IncognitoTrust

Vectrix

Apr 22, 2020

try extracting the file and see if windows defender or which AV you have complains, if nothing happens you can test again by putting in the .exe to virustotal. Normally 1 pos is nothin to be concerned about.

I tried it with the same results, except virus total says the exe is detected by malewarebytes, I literally used malewarebytes on my PC and it didnt trigger. Tldr, dont put to much faith in virustotal, since they might use older databases.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mistervd

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Usually the AV tends to show alerts from EXE's that are not firmed, but a online AV should do

NobleLeader65

Dec 28, 2018
So just QoL?
Sheesh. I got excited for nothing.
I wouldn't say it's nothing. Certainly not a lot of content, nor any content that many people are here for, but it shows that progress is being made. Systems are being worked on and implemented, which shows that Asimofu is putting time into the game, even if it isn't exactly the content some people want. I think having a controllable camera is really nice, especially for the loss scenes. Levels are a good way of doing progression, if a bit arbitrary at times. But, the sooner the dev gets these building blocks down and working, the sooner he can move on to the content we're here for.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I wouldn't say it's nothing. Certainly not a lot of content, nor any content that many people are here for, but it shows that progress is being made. Systems are being worked on and implemented, which shows that Asimofu is putting time into the game, even if it isn't exactly the content some people want. I think having a controllable camera is really nice, especially for the loss scenes. Levels are a good way of doing progression, if a bit arbitrary at times. But, the sooner the dev gets these building blocks down and working, the sooner he can move on to the content we're here for.
Maybe. But how long did these QoL changes take? I can't even remember when this game updated previously.

Reactions: Legend12301230

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
Does the old uncensor work here? That folder doesnt exist in this build.
I've tried it in a few places but no go. Think we might need a new one.
Cheat doesnt seem to work either.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: MysticXcore

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
Does the old uncensor work here? That folder doesnt exist in this build.
I've tried it in a few places but no go. Think we might need a new one.
Cheat doesnt seem to work either.
yea we might need a new one cheat and uncensor
Edit: I tried it and it just crashes the game when I start up the game.

Last edited:
Dec 18, 2020
Saw how people really liked the game, does it have a lot of content or should I wait?
Just wondering since I am waiting a bit anyway.
Anyways, have a lovely time and I wish you well with luck~!

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
According to the author. A new enemy will appear in November. Yes, it's sad. Well, what to do. Thanks, although I didn’t abandon the project at all

4.80 star(s) 36 Votes