4.80 star(s) 36 Votes

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
Agreed, although I don't think anyone has any idea on how many Asimofu plans on adding to his game. Since it is a 3D of high quality... it will likely be a few?
Probably, dude didn't make a name for himself yet like Kenkocross so we could extend the idea he is a dilligent worker who may take their time and gets good results. still. right now we only got like 3 monstergirls, wolf, slime, and the kitsune. so i'd say we need at least like 10 more to keep it interesting without it getting boring real quick.

besides, the girls we got right now are a fast melee unit, and a slow mid-range fighter, so even stats-wise, we would need at least a slow but strong and sturdy unit, a long-range one, and anything in-between.

looking at the picture we got on page 1 from the OP post. i can see a shillouete of a elf girl with bow, a fishtail which probably belongs to a mermaid, a harpy, the wolf and slime girl mentioned earlier, and a fluffy tail that probably belongs to a different kitsune.

plus i swear i saw artwork somewhere of a succubus and centaur somewhere. so that already sounds like a nice collection.

Reactions: Legend12301230

whitebeard---

Sep 1, 2022
It's frustrating that after such a long wait, we only get one new character. I think everyone is bored with the characters in the game now

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
It's frustrating that after such a long wait, we only get one new character. I think everyone is bored with the characters in the game now
Well, the process for making a girl work in this game isn't as simple as writing a few lines as would be done in the deluge of VNs, RPGs, Python games, and HTML based games. The slime girls as an example have completely unique modeling and rigging in comparison to the wolf girl. Additional work is put in to make her skin have a slime-like appearance. The slime core as well is probably modeled, rigged separately. Then onto any additional girls, as the wolf-girl shows in the alpha there is supposedly going to be an x-ray view for each girl's vagina. Which in of itself need rigging. No other games have really gone that far before. On top of that each monster girl type has unique dialogue which need written. So it's really no surprise that it's taking this long.

A real diamond takes a billion years to make and Japanese circles usually are either 1 to 3 people (usually 1 person coordinating things) doing passion art projects.

whitebeard---

Sep 1, 2022
Well, the process for making a girl work in this game isn't as simple as writing a few lines as would be done in the deluge of VNs, RPGs, Python games, and HTML based games. The slime girls as an example have completely unique modeling and rigging in comparison to the wolf girl. Additional work is put in to make her skin have a slime-like appearance. The slime core as well is probably modeled, rigged separately. Then onto any additional girls, as the wolf-girl shows in the alpha there is supposedly going to be an x-ray view for each girl's vagina. Which in of itself need rigging. No other games have really gone that far before. On top of that each monster girl type has unique dialogue which need written. So it's really no surprise that it's taking this long.

A real diamond takes a billion years to make and Japanese circles usually are either 1 to 3 people (usually 1 person coordinating things) doing passion art projects.

Do you know where I can download the alpha version?

Jan 14, 2019

This basically means that the game is gonna take a decade to complete rip-

On a more serious note, best to not expect anything substantial unless it has been a... year or so? Granted, I have no idea how fast Asimofu can work, but he is just 1 dude as far as I am aware. He does has a Ci-en, so he shouldn't... well... slack?

Poring's game will definitely be done far before Asimofu's game is done.

whitebeard---

Sep 1, 2022

On a more serious note, best to not expect anything substantial unless it has been a... year or so? Granted, I have no idea how fast Asimofu can work, but he is just 1 dude as far as I am aware. He does has a Ci-en, so he shouldn't... well... slack?

what is Poring's game please

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019

Not necessarily. Just know that it will take time in comparison to working with 2D sprites. A complex 3D model can take as I read can take 100+ Hours, to especially if it has complex geometry. Modeling can usually 32-160 hours and rigging, texturing is additionally another 15. If we assume that Asimofu is one person all of the coding, on top of this is an unknown amount of hours depending on the complexity of systems for the Labyrinth of Estras. (Map generation, enemy AI, environment, etc.) The only thing is known is work is being done. I will positively comment that this is the first 3D game where the character geometry isn't clipping or warped in spots. So much so that a free view camera is planned so that you view them from every angle.

Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018

There still existed a game that likely took forever or innumerable time to finish out there that got backed better than this man, I think it goes by Pure somethingsomethingIdon'tgiveashit of sorts, so this is pretty tamed compared to those.

And this game show obvious dedication to their craft as well as actual complexity which all mixed and matched together with their choice of game design, for an actual one-guy dev, this degree of effort and time it took is relatively sensible.

I have some experience with art making and a tiny bit with game dev, some dev may state that they have an easy-going approach because their work gonna takes shit tons of time for various reasons before any solid progress is made, one of which is just like NyaaRrar said.

At least, each update from him seems to have something to look forward to, but still not excitable enough to be hype up with, best suggest that you packed this in the back of your mind and check him in once in a while. Hell, maybe even once a year :KEK:

If this game still progressively update, even for once a year at this quality, it's all the more reason to not keep keen eyes on every update to reserve yourself for actual full experience when its full release suddenly comes out of the woodwork when you kinda forget about them from the time it took to developed. And even if you don't see them then, you probably forgot about them anyway, so nothing is lost.
====================

On the other note.

My opinion is that Asimofu doesn't work on this project full time, his ci-en patronage did not do that well or enough to cover his livinghood. Judging by the public backer count, it's calculated into 68,500yen/$685 a month which is only half of the optimal moderate lifestyle.

Depending on where he lives, at least 100k ~ 150k-yen/month is needed for necessities and other expenses, food, rent, bills etc. Unless he live in his family's basement, he would work on this game off-work while living his life to cover the rest. All the more reason why it can take so long is that he doesn't have the financial freedom to spend his time at will.

Last edited:
Reactions: Legend12301230

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
it is amazing to see a jap game abandoned, do they turned like icstor? is him their master now¿ is him their leader? Fuck,,.,

Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018
it is amazing to see a jap game abandoned, do they turned like icstor? is him their master now¿ is him their leader? Fuck,,.,
Not really, this game just rarely updates like once a year but op decides to label abandoned anyway since it almost feel like it does.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Can we get the label removed to prevent this misunderstanding since it's been recently confirmed to not be abandoned?

May 25, 2017
Considering his "demo" is behind a paywall and that's how it's been, I don't foresee that happening lol.
Well at that point a release is a release, paywalled or not, thus the abandoned tag will be removed. The problem was that the dev hasn't updated the actual paywalled demo in forever and went dark for a good while.

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
Can we get the label removed to prevent this misunderstanding since it's been recently confirmed to not be abandoned?
Sorry, but even fox girl trader abandoned this game for her own adventure.
Asimofu is currently hospitalized for NTR of 1st degree.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bozaBoom

Apr 1, 2022
Can't touch a single option. No options, no retry, no title.
Can't seem to use items, either.
Is this just the few rooms? Some of the walls look obviously breakable, but aren't.
And the auto-translation crap is just that. It doesn't even translate fast enough to work on the 1 second 'dialogue' bubbles. I think I saw it flicker once or twice, but that's it.
Great animation. But that's the only good thing I can really say.
Should have just called this a demo.

Edit: Anyone else feel like the breakaway mechanic is nearly impossible? I literally couldn't click the button fast enough to break out until I used a damn autoclicker.
You need stamina to break free. Endure to build stamina then mash.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.80 star(s) 36 Votes