4.80 star(s) 36 Votes

junior20000

Sep 7, 2017
will be a new update next month BUT... it will basically have only one new enemy... so.... it s close nothing new from past year
At least is somenthing, he is still working and i bet that he will do a great work, just need time
The way things are going with these 1-year-spaced updates, I wonder if we will have a gallery implemented someday.

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
Alright, so what i understand from that blogpost, the Kitsune will be added as a monster and will most likely Hunt you down during the next stage if you decide to steal from her (like Kecleon in Mystery Dungeon)

One screenshot shows the MC tossing a Barrel at the wolfgirl, stunning her. so new ways to deal with the girls i suposse.

My personal favorite is the "Ending Photo" you probably get when one of the monsters manage to declare you husband by fucking. since i can't speak a lick of japanese i have no idea what the text says in that screenshot, but i guess it'll tell what happened to our MC after he got caught.

Lastly new camera options will be added allowing you keep an eye of the other monster in the room, and in the inventory screen, look around the room with a free-moving camera or something. so yeah, camera options to get a better look at things.

He also mentions that his body is back in a healthy state and wants to show off the Kitsune Mimina and an Offical Trial version.

All in all, can't wait to see how the game develops, i just can't say no to monster girls.

Jan 14, 2019
Alright, so what i understand from that blogpost, the Kitsune will be added as a monster and will most likely Hunt you down during the next stage if you decide to steal from her (like Kecleon in Mystery Dungeon)

One screenshot shows the MC tossing a Barrel at the wolfgirl, stunning her. so new ways to deal with the girls i suposse.

My personal favorite is the "Ending Photo" you probably get when one of the monsters manage to declare you husband by fucking. since i can't speak a lick of japanese i have no idea what the text says in that screenshot, but i guess it'll tell what happened to our MC after he got caught.

Lastly new camera options will be added allowing you keep an eye of the other monster in the room, and in the inventory screen, look around the room with a free-moving camera or something. so yeah, camera options to get a better look at things.

He also mentions that his body is back in a healthy state and wants to show off the Kitsune Mimina and an Offical Trial version.

All in all, can't wait to see how the game develops, i just can't say no to monster girls.
By using the power of Google Translate on my phone to scan the image to translate the text... the "Ending Photo" is actually the "Result of the Adventure" (that is what the translated text says at the top) and it details how long the monster was searching for the player character (the time thing you see), talks about how the PC was taken to the slime's home and now lives in harmony as a breeding partner, how much money you had, which floor you were on, and which floor you encounter said monster originally.

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
By using the power of Google Translate on my phone to scan the image to translate the text... the "Ending Photo" is actually the "Result of the Adventure" (that is what the translated text says at the top) and it details how long the monster was searching for the player character (the time thing you see), talks about how the PC was taken to the slime's home and now lives in harmony as a breeding partner, how much money you had, which floor you were on, and which floor you encounter said monster originally.
So i wasn't too far off, upper side explains our fate, lower side explains what level, cash, playtime we had, and on what level we first encountered the type of enemy that fucked us into marriage. thanks for translating that.

Reactions: Legend12301230

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
............Would anyone believe me if what I find ridiculous about this all is the timing of this all as I remembered about this game a day before this update came out and looked into all this to find that it was seemingly abandoned...? (they showed nothing on twitter picture wise about it since December through a quick look)
Then a sudden resurrection has occurred just a day later, I'm glad as this has so much promise and I was looking forward to it being a top game but I also can't help but be bewildered by this turn of events....anyone else? o_O

Anyway.....can't wait now to run away from the shopkeeper and have to deal with them chasing me through the dungeon as I giggle away to myself for what I got away with. :ROFLMAO:

EDIT: I just looked back in the last page and I see now the reason why everything went quiet....though I don't see why that meant they stopped giving updates on their dev page which is accessible by foreigners but meant more for it being a platform where they can just say that they're working on it roughly. If they don't post there, then where will those in their country found out about the game and such if they don't use twitter to follow them....?

Last edited:
Jan 14, 2019
............Would anyone believe me if what I find ridiculous about this all is the timing of this all as I remembered about this game a day before this update came out and looked into all this to find that it was seemingly abandoned...? (they showed nothing on twitter picture wise about it since December through a quick look)
Then a sudden resurrection has occurred just a day later, I'm glad as this has so much promise and I was looking forward to it being a top game but I also can't help but be bewildered by this turn of events....anyone else? o_O

Anyway.....can't wait now to run away from the shopkeeper and have to deal with them chasing me through the dungeon as I giggle away to myself for what I got away with. :ROFLMAO:

EDIT: I just looked back in the last page and I see now the reason why everything went quiet....though I don't see why that meant they stopped giving updates on their dev page which is accessible by foreigners but meant more for it being a platform where they can just say that they're working on it roughly. If they don't post there, then where will those in their country found out about the game and such if they don't use twitter to follow them....?
Just the end of this month and the update for the shopkeeper will be out!.. Hopefully speaking...

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
Just the end of this month and the update for the shopkeeper will be out!.. Hopefully speaking...
Well, considering we did get an update on his blog during this last month, as you mentioned often enough that someone said "Don't make one copium your whole personality, my dude. ", i'm gonna trust you with this forecast ;)

Reactions: Legend12301230
Jan 14, 2019
Well, considering we did get an update on his blog during this last month, as you mentioned often enough that someone said "Don't make one copium your whole personality, my dude. ", i'm gonna trust you with this forecast ;)
Welp, there are only a few h-games that I look forward to... this one just happen to be the one I am looking forward to the most! In fact, I'm pretty sure 99% of my comments here are on this thread alone...

I should also mention that I am most active when I am horni here, so yeah...

But I will disappear and hibernate once the update is out... since it will take MUCH LONGER than any of us would expect for any substantial content to come out, along with things that we have went over here.

whitebeard---

Sep 1, 2022
Welp, there are only a few h-games that I look forward to... this one just happen to be the one I am looking forward to the most! In fact, I'm pretty sure 99% of my comments here are on this thread alone...

I should also mention that I am most active when I am horni here, so yeah...

But I will disappear and hibernate once the update is out... since it will take MUCH LONGER than any of us would expect for any substantial content to come out, along with things that we have went over here.
hi
please What are the names of these games you are talking about?

CSXE

Oct 26, 2019
A guy (who's a dev) made a translation for Asimofu's game. Asimofu found out somehow (I forgot how) and he blocked him on Twitter immediately and had concerns over copyright and stuff. ... Nevertheless, that incident made Asimofu wary of foreigners for some reason... I get some of us will pirate, but still...
Wait, how exactly does someone (you say they were a dev, but I assume they were a/also a fan) making a translation for your work turn you towards xenophobia?
I mean, having language limitations equates to audience limitations, so translations to more languages means more audience... the very notion of being anti-translation (different from just not caring/bothering, which is sadly quite a norm) is already being xenophobic, so isn't it more like, the dev(s) was already xenophobic from start, or since even before?

Fear of piracy on the other hand is quite understandable as it's not easily avoidable and is not something everyone copes with equally, but pretty sure piracy is a factor regardless of language or release location, so I'm not seeing how that leads to xenophobia either, and even if it did contribute to piracy, translations still wouldn't... I don't see how the correlation between piracy and fan translations could, ever, be a net negative.

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
the very notion of being anti-translation
Which isn't the case here because as it turns out the game had a "secret" translation feature and the dev talks about it here- and says he had planned for requesting a DLsite translation of the game.
The guy just didn't like someone else tinkering with his (unreleased) game, it's not that tough.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
Wait, how exactly does someone (you say they were a dev, but I assume they were a/also a fan) making a translation for your work turn you towards xenophobia?
Look, i have no idea, that whole shit show started on Page 12. where the Game-dev found out about this Forum and didn't even give Kredyn (The one who made Drain Mansion and translated this game) the chance to explain themselves and just immediately blocked them and went said something about translating, illegal uploads, and that those type of people should disappear.

so for anyone else confused and to stop asking about it all the time, go to Page 12 and watch that shit-show unfold.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Look, i have no idea, that whole shit show started on Page 12. where the Game-dev found out about this Forum and didn't even give Kredyn (The one who made Drain Mansion and translated this game) the chance to explain themselves and just immediately blocked them and went said something about translating, illegal uploads, and that those type of people should disappear.

so for anyone else confused and to stop asking about it all the time, go to Page 12 and watch that shit-show unfold.
Or if the dev doesn't want to be called out for their conduct - racist or otherwise maybe they need to clean up their act.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
So, we are no longer getting a update here? is this game completely
Abandoned?
No. Look... exactly 4 posts up not counting mine or yours (#639). Probably previous page, not sure since I have it set to show 100 posts per page. The link in it goes roughly to the newest ci-en article (I guess they messed up the link considering what they're talking about.)
Hell, since I'm in a good mood at the moment, I'll even be generous and in case you're feeling lazy.
Note the date on top of it, and how it says 2022/8/30. August 30th of 2022, meaning yes progress is still being made and the game is still being developed (unless the extremely unlikely scenario of them immediately and silently dropping the game right after posting the new article happened, which I doubt). Though, you'd know that if you looked at the last page (at least I'm assuming, once again I have it set to 100 posts per page instead of the default 20 per page) since it seems like most posts there are talking about it.

4.80 star(s) 36 Votes