4.80 star(s) 36 Votes

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
No. Look... exactly 4 posts up not counting mine or yours (#639). Probably previous page, not sure since I have it set to show 100 posts per page. The link in it goes roughly to the newest ci-en article (I guess they messed up the link considering what they're talking about.)
Hell, since I'm in a good mood at the moment, I'll even be generous and in case you're feeling lazy.
Note the date on top of it, and how it says 2022/8/30. August 30th of 2022, meaning yes progress is still being made and the game is still being developed (unless the extremely unlikely scenario of them immediately and silently dropping the game right after posting the new article happened, which I doubt). Though, you'd know that if you looked at the last page (at least I'm assuming, once again I have it set to 100 posts per page instead of the default 20 per page) since it seems like most posts there are talking about it.
The dev is gonna post a new trial of the game next month or so I believe if google translate is correct on the article.
Besides the controversely of the Dev. The is still very appealing to play.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
No use trying to talk with/convince a known troll Sonus, I ignored him ages ago.
He's not wrong on this one, though. Hell,
Yep, it's how it is with a lot of these Japanese developers, I don't like using the term, but a lot of them are super xenophobic. (aka anti foreigner) The biggest example is the guy who makes the ragnarok bf games.
you even shared the stance back on page 12.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
He's not wrong on this one, though. Hell,

you even shared the stance back on page 12.
If you were talking about what Sonus said, yes, I absolutely agree with him.

The guy's (developer of this game) deleted all the tweets where he sperged, of course he would look "right" lol.

You'd be surprised how many people want to pay for ENGLISH translated works, but A LOT (I don't want to say most) of Japanese developers don't care to make any effort to translate them. They don't see a market, which is fair, but it's a toss-up sometimes, since there actually is (visual novels come to mind).

The guy who did the translation on here, would have had no problem with taking the translation he was doing down if the developer had asked him to, he took it down anyway because the author was sperging on twitter (blocked him on twitter too). The author also had never mentioned for several months in development any notion of doing a "translation" or "localization", only after someone took up the mantle to do it, did he mention it in any capacity, that's an awful big coincidence! In that twitter post he's also still bitching about "an illegal translation", he needs to move on.

You weren't here when the other posts were around, they were deleted for being "off topic" (50% on topic 50% off, it's technically talking about the game but it's just arguing mostly, hence the deletion) We're delving down the same rabbit hole here. Best thing to do is move past it and just discuss the game.

TLDR; Japan has a much different stance on piracy. Most people on this forum would have no clue about several japanese games AT ALL if not for this forum (which gets you potential customers), I can sure as hell attest to that.

Last edited:
Jan 14, 2019
If you were talking about what Sonus said, yes, I absolutely agree with him.

The guy's (developer of this game) deleted all the tweets where he sperged, of course he would look "right" lol.

You'd be surprised how many people want to pay for ENGLISH translated works, but A LOT (I don't want to say most) of Japanese developers don't care to make any effort to translate them. They don't see a market, which is fair, but it's a toss-up sometimes, since there actually is (visual novels come to mind).

The guy who did the translation on here, would have had no problem with taking the translation he was doing down if the developer had asked him to, he took it down anyway because the author was sperging on twitter (blocked him on twitter too). The author also had never mentioned for several months in development any notion of doing a "translation" or "localization", only after someone took up the mantle to do it, did he mention it in any capacity, that's an awful big coincidence! In that twitter post he's also still bitching about "an illegal translation", he needs to move on.

You weren't here when the other posts were around, they were deleted for being "off topic" (50% on topic 50% off, it's technically talking about the game but it's just arguing mostly, hence the deletion) We're delving down the same rabbit hole here. Best thing to do is move past it and just discuss the game.

TLDR; Japan has a much different stance on piracy. Most people on this forum would have no clue about several japanese games AT ALL if not for this forum (which gets you potential customers), I can sure as hell attest to that.
Yep, I myself didn't know this game even existed if it weren't for me browsing here.

On another note, we are getting closer to the end of the month...

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
Japan has also different stance on racism, that's way I cringe so hard reading all of these virtual signaling on pirate forum, of all places. Let it go. If I cringe few more times I'll probably die before playing new version and that would be it.

On another note, we are getting closer to the end of the month...
Goddamit, Legend!

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
Hey i'm also down with burying this whole discussion we got right now and concentrate on having a sexy adventure in a maze where Horny Monstergirls are desperately seeking a husband. really, this game got multiple things i love, Monstergirls, and being chased by loving but horny girls.

...i really have no idea why i'm turned on from running away or avoiding horny girls that wanna love me, really i don't, but give me a game where i have to run away from this scenario and you can bet your ass i'm gonna play it... which is another thing i find hilarious about me, i like girls taking charge, but the moment the girls become dismissive and demeaning i lose all interest. guess that means i love soft or loving femdom or whatever you call it.

anyways, regardless of what the dev thinks about us, i wanna see what other monsters will be added in the future to this game. if i remember correctly there was some concept art around with a harpy girl and a centaur. the more monstergirls the better i say.

Jan 14, 2019
Hey i'm also down with burying this whole discussion we got right now and concentrate on having a sexy adventure in a maze where Horny Monstergirls are desperately seeking a husband. really, this game got multiple things i love, Monstergirls, and being chased by loving but horny girls.

...i really have no idea why i'm turned on from running away or avoiding horny girls that wanna love me, really i don't, but give me a game where i have to run away from this scenario and you can bet your ass i'm gonna play it... which is another thing i find hilarious about me, i like girls taking charge, but the moment the girls become dismissive and demeaning i lose all interest. guess that means i love soft or loving femdom or whatever you call it.

anyways, regardless of what the dev thinks about us, i wanna see what other monsters will be added in the future to this game. if i remember correctly there was some concept art around with a harpy girl and a centaur. the more monstergirls the better i say.
Agreed, although I don't think anyone has any idea on how many Asimofu plans on adding to his game. Since it is a 3D of high quality... it will likely be a few?

4.80 star(s) 36 Votes