4.80 star(s) 36 Votes
Jan 14, 2019
Tbh, I just with the dev would sell the rights to the game and move onto something else. I am sure most of the fanbase he's generated don't want to give money to a xenophobe.
I highly doubt that Asimofu would do that, considering how much time he has spent developing this game. Let's get a few things straight... whilst yes, it has been approximately 7.5 months since the last update. The game is a 3D game being worked on by one dev. So it takes significant time for any substantial updates to come out. Plus, while the reason for his dislike of foreigners due to getting the "supporter only" trial version translated being... possibly warranted (?), he simply, as Minishotgun has put it, has decided to tweet far less about his game.

I'll say that we should expect a update this month though, since his tweets seems to suggest he might put out something during this month... Don't quote me on this though...

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I mean it sounds like the easier alternative, but i heavily doubt the dude is just gonna sell his passion project just like that...

this whole ordeal reminded me of City of Heroes when they were acquired by a Korean company, they absolutely refused to sell the rights to the game and instead let it die and close the servers. why? from what i've heard it's very bad for your image over there if you screw up a product and whoever you sold it to generates better profits and ratings than you did.

now obviously our dev here is Japanese and not Korean, but i wouldn't put it past him to have a similar reason.
Oh wow, that is some next level ego among those companies. As for the dev, sadly I agree that he probably will stick to that decision.

I highly doubt that Asimofu would do that, considering how much time he has spent developing this game. Let's get a few things straight... whilst yes, it has been approximately 7.5 months since the last update. The game is a 3D game being worked on by one dev. So it takes significant time for any substantial updates to come out. Plus, while the reason for his dislike of foreigners due to getting the "supporter only" trial version translated being... possibly warranted (?), he simply, as Minishotgun has put it, has decided to tweet far less about his game.

I'll say that we should expect a update this month though, since his tweets seems to suggest he might put out something during this month... Don't quote me on this though...
At this point the dev will likely stick around like a bad cold sore. As for his hatred of international people, the game wasn't even being sold in most of the world. Not only that but no other devs react the way he did over someone across the planet making a fan translation.

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
Oh wow, that is some next level ego among those companies.
Oh you didn't hear the best part yet, guess why they closed the servers, because the game, which was EXTREMLY popular in the European and American regions, didn't sell so well and wasn't so popular in the korean market. the fans were Furious over this reason, and started to protest ingame standing around the main plaza area, and did an emote that lets your character hold a torch. up to 33 instances of this place were created, filled to the brim with players standing around holding torches to protest the server shutdown (1 instance = 100 players).

out of all the instances, server 33 stood around with people protesting up until the game finally closed, trust me when i say, the fans of this game LOATH the people responsible for the shutdown.
okay, but enough about this, i went off-topic long enough.

no other devs react the way he did over someone across the planet making a fan translation.
he certainly went overboard over a simple translation, still feel bad for the translator, wasn't that the guy who made this 2D pixel game where you are hiding from succubus? either way, it was just a translation, no need to blow a lid over this, i mean yeah, we are a pirate site, but we also encourage people to support the devs if we really like their work.

Jan 14, 2019
Oh you didn't hear the best part yet, guess why they closed the servers, because the game, which was EXTREMLY popular in the European and American regions, didn't sell so well and wasn't so popular in the korean market. the fans were Furious over this reason, and started to protest ingame standing around the main plaza area, and did an emote that lets your character hold a torch. up to 33 instances of this place were created, filled to the brim with players standing around holding torches to protest the server shutdown (1 instance = 100 players).

out of all the instances, server 33 stood around with people protesting up until the game finally closed, trust me when i say, the fans of this game LOATH the people responsible for the shutdown.
okay, but enough about this, i went off-topic long enough.

he certainly went overboard over a simple translation, still feel bad for the translator, wasn't that the guy who made this 2D pixel game where you are hiding from succubus? either way, it was just a translation, no need to blow a lid over this, i mean yeah, we are a pirate site, but we also encourage people to support the devs if we really like their work.
I think we all can agree that Asimofu's reaction was a definite overreaction, especially since he (if I recall correctly...) didn't even bother talking to the guy who translated his game. In all utter honesty, his game isn't remotely finished out and what he has currently can qualify as a demo if not... less than that.

HimaKira

Jul 14, 2020
Oof, I was actually looking forward to this game. Then just saw it with the abandoned tag on the similar threads.

Jan 14, 2019
What happened though?
A guy (who's a dev) made a translation for Asimofu's game. Asimofu found out somehow (I forgot how) and he blocked him on Twitter immediately and had concerns over copyright and stuff. This is me putting it bluntly. Whilst it is understandable somewhat... Asimofu's reaction was a bit extreme, especially considering that his game is nowhere near complete and the fact he didn't even talk to the translator at all before blocking him outright. I believe Japanese copyright is different from America's though (I don't shit about copyright)? Nevertheless, that incident made Asimofu wary of foreigners for some reason... I get some of us will pirate, but still...

Jan 14, 2019
Oof, I was actually looking forward to this game. Then just saw it with the abandoned tag on the similar threads.
Nah, just someone jumping the gun since it has been 7 months (now 7.5 months) since the last update. Asimofu is more secretive now about progress and if he does update, it will likely be a big one. In addition, the longest he has went without giving out a update was 6 months... so yeah. He did mention on his Twitter that he MAY be releasing a update this month.

Last edited:

Bubbriver

Apr 6, 2019
Nah, just someone jumping the game since it has been 7 months (now 7.5 months) since the last update. Asimofu is more secretive now about progress and if he does update, it will likely be a big one. In addition, the longest he has went without giving out a update was 6 months... so yeah. He did mention on his Twitter that he MAY be releasing a update this month.
Honestly dont expect an update to come out from him til we actually are able to download it

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
It is highly likely that there will be a update this month
Nevertheless, this month or next month hopefully.
Welp, as far as I know (and can't accurately predict based on the dev's update frequency). The next update is due this or next month.
All we can do is estimate... my current estimate sits well on sometime next month or by the end of this month though...
Hmm... Asimofu's latest tweet (as of my comment) seems to suggest that we will be getting a update in a month or less from now... Yeah, I am definitely being impatient now...
He did mention on his Twitter that he MAY be releasing a update this month.
Don't make one copium your whole personality, my dude.

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
Nah, don't be... out of all the h-games this year, this game was the one I was looking forward towards the most.
*pats your back* There there, it is a cute looking game, i can understand why ya want to see it succeed. me? i'm only here for the Monster Girls. shame the dev is such a recluse.

also. i said it once, and i'll say it again, there is some irony to be found about the fact that the dude who makes a game about horny Monster girls that desperately want to be together with a Human male, is made by a dude who dislikes anyone who wasn't born in his nation. the monster girls i know don't care where you are from, all they want is a dick to empty.

Jan 14, 2019
*pats your back* There there, it is a cute looking game, i can understand why ya want to see it succeed. me? i'm only here for the Monster Girls. shame the dev is such a recluse.

also. i said it once, and i'll say it again, there is some irony to be found about the fact that the dude who makes a game about horny Monster girls that desperately want to be together with a Human male, is made by a dude who dislikes anyone who wasn't born in his nation. the monster girls i know don't care where you are from, all they want is a dick to empty.
Indeed, it isn't good to pirate, but still, at least let people know that you are actively working on the game. Can't imagine what his supporters on Ci-en must be feeling about his inactivity and secrecy.

anon8881888

Jan 19, 2021
A guy (who's a dev) made a translation for Asimofu's game. Asimofu found out somehow (I forgot how) and he blocked him on Twitter immediately and had concerns over copyright and stuff. This is me putting it bluntly. Whilst it is understandable somewhat... Asimofu's reaction was a bit extreme, especially considering that his game is nowhere near complete and the fact he didn't even talk to the translator at all before blocking him outright. I believe Japanese copyright is different from America's though (I don't shit about copyright)? Nevertheless, that incident made Asimofu wary of foreigners for some reason... I get some of us will pirate, but still...
Irony for a fan-based culture (Comiket, doujinshi, etc etc)

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
will be a new update next month BUT... it will basically have only one new enemy... so.... it s close nothing new from past year
At least is somenthing, he is still working and i bet that he will do a great work, just need time

• Sad
Reactions: junior20000
Jan 14, 2019
will be a new update next month BUT... it will basically have only one new enemy... so.... it s close nothing new from past year
At least is somenthing, he is still working and i bet that he will do a great work, just need time
I expected a lot more considering it has been 8 months since the last update... Well, in the progress report, he did mention that his "physical condition" is now good. Welp, looks like someone has to remove that abandon tag now.

4.80 star(s) 36 Votes