4.80 star(s) 36 Votes

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
Welp, as far as I know (and can't accurately predict based on the dev's update frequency). The next update is due this or next month. Regardless of that though, this has been the longest time since he has last updated the game. He is active on his Twitter though but there is very little tweets that he sends out that contains anything (especially substantial) related to the game...

So basically... just be patient and hope-
Where is that "next update" info coming from? All I see on hit twitter is shitting on DBD for having absolute shitty killer matchmaking and anime retweets. Latest update on game post is from last year (according to cien).

Jan 14, 2019
Where is that "next update" info coming from? All I see on hit twitter is shitting on DBD for having absolute shitty killer matchmaking and anime retweets. Latest update on game post is from last year (according to cien).
I mean... pretty sure my previous reply had everything you need to know about where I am getting it... It is just a estimate based on his update frequency. I even mentioned that this is the longest he has gone without making a update, which, at most, occurs every 6 or less months.

Additionally, as you have mentioned, he posts a lot about DBD and other stuff not relating to his game. Meaning that... uh... we have nothing to go on besides his update frequency according to his Ci-en. All we can do is estimate... my current estimate sits well on sometime next month or by the end of this month though...

Not sure how much it will help to directly ask him... best it is not anyone besides someone Japanese since, as this discussion has indicated, he may not like anyone else besides... a Japanese dude...

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
there is something quite hilarious about the fact that the game about another species trying to find a human-husband in a labyrinth is made by a person who seemingly doesn't like anyone but their own species. quite ironic if you ask me.

Jan 14, 2019
Because asimofu got ass mad at us one day and stopped posting updates without any reason.
Good reason = On-hold
No reason = Abandoned
Now, now... I wouldn't say that. Since currently, Asimofu' hasn't strayed too far from his "usual" update frequency on his Ci-en. It is safe to say that it should be alright to riot if there still hasn't been a update by September. Due to the fact that by Sep, it would be 8 months he went without posting anything substantial on his Twitter or anything on his Ci-en.

Of course, for anyone who is supporting him on his Ci-en... this would be much more concerning/depressing...

Talking about the shopkeeper, as far as I know, Asimofu has made attack animations of her, upgraded her tail fur, and... other things? So... here are things to expect in the new update for when it FINALLY arrives...

1. Shopkeeper hunting you down in the dungeon after stealing her merchandise.
2. Upgraded cum physics?
3. Being able to beat monster girls with yOUR FISTS.
4. I forgot about what else...

There should be a lot coming... but it would be wise for us to distract ourselves with other stuff until then. For me, I'mma play ps2 and ps3 games on a emulator to pass the time.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
Since currently, Asimofu' hasn't strayed too far from his "usual" update frequency on his Ci-en.
On top of things you've mentioned he indeed daydreamt about having new monster girls at least once and changed minor UI (or UI's elements) three times (I didn't see that in game so I assume he's really done it). But in the end it all comes to: dev dropped demo, called it a day, end of story.

And it's not the first dev dropping their projects just to indulge in (now declining) DbD. I have flashbacks of mangakas hiatusing their manga just to play Idolmaster obsessively. At least some of them are still alive.
I have reported this as "Abandoned" because there really is no coping around this fact in any way.
At least there won't be weekly "update when?" posts, right?

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
all i want is just one 3D Monstergirl game in great quality is isn't abandoned or stuck in development hell. haven't found one yet. the best ones i find right now are all 2D games.

and while i can be very patient, its hard to stay hyped for something if no news come along for a long time, just look what happened to the elden ring subreddit. to be fair however, the great hollowing was goddamn hilarious.

May 25, 2017
just look what happened to the elden ring subreddit. to be fair however, the great hollowing was goddamn hilarious.
Please pm me what the hell this is or a link to it because this sounds amazing

Now, now... I wouldn't say that. Since currently, Asimofu' hasn't strayed too far from his "usual" update frequency on his Ci-en.
I would, or at least be suspicious of it. It's almost been a full year since his last build release and he's been posting nothing about it on his twitter.

I mean I'm hoping too, but not holding my breath

Last edited:
Reactions: Legend12301230
Jan 14, 2019
On top of things you've mentioned he indeed daydreamt about having new monster girls at least once and changed minor UI (or UI's elements) three times (I didn't see that in game so I assume he's really done it). But in the end it all comes to: dev dropped demo, called it a day, end of story.

And it's not the first dev dropping their projects just to indulge in (now declining) DbD. I have flashbacks of mangakas hiatusing their manga just to play Idolmaster obsessively. At least some of them are still alive.
I have reported this as "Abandoned" because there really is no coping around this fact in any way.
At least there won't be weekly "update when?" posts, right?
I can agree with that... But we can't really consider this abandon until a few months after Asimofu's usual update frequency? Right now we haven't seen a update for just NEARLY 7 months!

We shouldn't forget he is still one dev... which does excuse his update frequency, but at the same time, doesn't fully excuse it. He does have a Ci-en, which means, his supporters should be seeing a somewhat consistent stream of updates!

Jan 14, 2019
Please pm me what the hell this is or a link to it because this sounds amazing

I would, or at least be suspicious of it. It's almost been a full year since his last build release and he's been posting nothing about it on his twitter.

I mean I'm hoping too, but not holding my breath
Indeed... when you mentioned Twitter... it appears that Asimofu has posted a few tweets concerning his game!... ... ...

Via DeepL... his most recent tweets is about localization and copyright??

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
i was expecting the shopkeeper to fight you if you tried to leave without paying, mistery world style
You mean pay the ultimate price?

Ultimate Price.jpg

Now, now... I wouldn't say that. Since currently, Asimofu' hasn't strayed too far from his "usual" update frequency on his Ci-en. It is safe to say that it should be alright to riot if there still hasn't been a update by September. Due to the fact that by Sep, it would be 8 months he went without posting anything substantial on his Twitter or anything on his Ci-en.

Of course, for anyone who is supporting him on his Ci-en... this would be much more concerning/depressing...

Talking about the shopkeeper, as far as I know, Asimofu has made attack animations of her, upgraded her tail fur, and... other things? So... here are things to expect in the new update for when it FINALLY arrives...

1. Shopkeeper hunting you down in the dungeon after stealing her merchandise.
2. Upgraded cum physics?
3. Being able to beat monster girls with yOUR FISTS.
4. I forgot about what else...

There should be a lot coming... but it would be wise for us to distract ourselves with other stuff until then. For me, I'mma play ps2 and ps3 games on a emulator to pass the time.
Being able to beat (And I assume get beaten) (by)monster girls with your/their fists sounds pretty hot ngl.

Reactions: Legend12301230

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Well, only with your (the playable character's) fists. Not sure how much damage it would do... but I guess it would be possible... Possible weapon durability system???
Bare fisted (Or in boxing/ MMA gloves) is exactly what I had in mind. Especially is the girl can fight back just as hard trying to do the same to MC <3

4.80 star(s) 36 Votes