4.80 star(s) 36 Votes

ZithL

Jul 14, 2018
I believe the abandoned tag is applied when a game hasn't been updated in about a year, whether or not the developer is talking about updates. Teraurge for instance is tagged as abandoned, but the dev consistently talks about the update he's been working on.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Jan 14, 2019
I believe the abandoned tag is applied when a game hasn't been updated in about a year, whether or not the developer is talking about updates. Teraurge for instance is tagged as abandoned, but the dev consistently talks about the update he's been working on.
I don't know how tagging works and what makes a tag qualified to be labeled onto something... But this game is definitely not abandoned. So far, it has been 7 months without a update. Not a full year nor is Asimofu not inactive on his Twitter, where he speaks (vaguely.. very vaguely) about the game.

Vagueness is likely due to foreigners and... copyright?

Jan 14, 2019
Hmm... Asimofu's latest tweet (as of my comment) seems to suggest that we will be getting a update in a month or less from now... Yeah, I am definitely being impatient now...

Pipel1

Feb 1, 2022
So did the developer completely abandon the game or it's being slowly worked on still?

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
That is without a doubt, the best kind of fight.

We need monster girl on human Ultimate Surrender now!
Let's be honest, this is exactly what will happen in the game once fists are included as a melee option and you don't take care of your defense, you try to beat up the monster girl, only for her to pin you down and starts stroking or sucking your dick.

• Love

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Let's be honest, this is exactly what will happen in the game once fists are included as a melee option and you don't take care of your defense, you try to beat up the monster girl, only for her to pin you down and starts stroking or sucking your dick.
Dev needs to add this to the game now!!! :love:

Reactions: WeebLoop

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
Dev needs to add this to the game now!!! :love:
Here's hoping for your sake they add in boxing/fist fighting.

i'd probably laugh my ass off if they were completely nonchalant about your threats to beat them up while they beat you off. i mean just imagine:

"Come here you damn monsters, i'm gonna punch in your damn sku- HEY!"
"yeah yeah, that's nice, anyways lemme see that one-eyed trouser snake down there"
"Let go of me and fight me like a- NnnnnGH!"
" *SCHLLLURP* oh Pardon me, did you say something? i was just fascinated by this dick here. so tasty"
"T-Take this serious you Horny Wh-OOOOOOH!"
"Aaaaanyways where was i, ah yes. *SCHLOOORP* "
"S-stop ignoring meee!"

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Here's hoping for your sake they add in boxing/fist fighting.

i'd probably laugh my ass off if they were completely nonchalant about your threats to beat them up while they beat you off. i mean just imagine:

"Come here you damn monsters, i'm gonna punch in your damn sku- HEY!"
"yeah yeah, that's nice, anyways lemme see that one-eyed trouser snake down there"
"Let go of me and fight me like a- NnnnnGH!"
" *SCHLLLURP* oh Pardon me, did you say something? i was just fascinated by this dick here. so tasty"
"T-Take this serious you Horny Wh-OOOOOOH!"
"Aaaaanyways where was i, ah yes. *SCHLOOORP* "
"S-stop ignoring meee!"
the good and classic femdom-shota

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Long Development, from what i can read in this thread, the Dev is working on the game, but is being Very Secretive about it. which we assume is due to him being somewhat xenophobic towards western people.
Tbh, I just with the dev would sell the rights to the game and move onto something else. I am sure most of the fanbase he's generated don't want to give money to a xenophobe.

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
Tbh, I just with the dev would sell the rights to the game and move onto something else. I am sure most of the fanbase he's generated don't want to give money to a xenophobe.
I mean it sounds like the easier alternative, but i heavily doubt the dude is just gonna sell his passion project just like that...

this whole ordeal reminded me of City of Heroes when they were acquired by a Korean company, they absolutely refused to sell the rights to the game and instead let it die and close the servers. why? from what i've heard it's very bad for your image over there if you screw up a product and whoever you sold it to generates better profits and ratings than you did.

now obviously our dev here is Japanese and not Korean, but i wouldn't put it past him to have a similar reason.

• Wow
4.80 star(s) 36 Votes