4.80 star(s) 36 Votes

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
According to the author. A new enemy will appear in November. Yes, it's sad. Well, what to do. Thanks, although I didn’t abandon the project at all

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
The level of polish is impressive. And curbing the amount of work needed by cutting the stripping animations is a smart move. Also I still don't get how people are having this amount of difficulty in the caves. To be clear, things will rapidly spiral out of control if all you do is run between rooms when getting noticed. You need to treat this along the lines of a stealth game. Because one enemy is manageable and that's about it unless you're just up against slimes. Two enemies can double team you quite easily.
Note: Slimes you can get away with. Wolf girls will destroy your bar stamina, quickly if you get cornered.

So when you go into a room keep your shield up so you won't trigger sleeping enemies. If an enemy is coming into the room, (Use your minimap to check) kite them into another room if you need to. If enemies start to overrun you, then all you can do is run and hope you get to the end of map before you get grabbed. If you get overrun before opening the gate on the second floor then you're going to need to restart the floor.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Been half keeping an eye on this. Is it player rape only? As in the only sex in the game is the player being a sub/being raped?
Be a real downer for something that looks to polished.

xellos616

May 5, 2020
I have 1 during sex with wolves the whole screen in white rays?
Is there any way to save the level of the character, except for moving to the next floor?

SKYPIDARH

May 19, 2018
How to struggle and survive the mating? Which key I'm supposed to use?
Hold "Z" while stamina regen, and mash "X" when it's full. Also dont lose all stamina mashing, it will regen slower. And maybe i forgor right buttons :>

Last edited:

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
now there are 2 enemies and 2 scenes with each, I understand? I didn't find the fox scene. reached a dead end in the 2nd store and could not figure out where to go next

hentai90

Dec 19, 2017
BepInEx creates none plugins?
I unpack BepInEx inside the Exe and start the geme but its not creates *plugins folder*
what it should be automatically...

i play version 0.8 with with last BepInEx 5.4.21 x64

Nanakl

Mar 6, 2020
BepInEx creates none plugins?
I unpack BepInEx inside the Exe and start the geme but its not creates *plugins folder*
what it should be automatically...

i play version 0.8 with with last BepInEx 5.4.21 x64
Use BepInEx 5.4.21 x86

XUnity.AutoTranslator

Reactions: hentai90

The Butler

May 3, 2017
You can change game language in options.
Go there and select english...
It will translate most of the stuff, however some small text won't be translated...
Game goes up to the 2nd floor as of now.

4.80 star(s) 36 Votes