4.80 star(s) 36 Votes

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Alright, some game tips for those having difficulties.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TLDR
  1. Keep hit'n'run tactics 2~3 attacks then move away. You have a shield remember?
  2. On rape event mash attack button but do not deplete stamina than hold to recover
  3. Avoid estrus enemies
  4. Go back to 1

Last edited:

Elexion

Aug 14, 2017
version 0.8 and has only two enemies, unbalanced combat system and a two floors to play? You run out of stamina fleeing a H animation so you move slow as fuck and have no iv frames to help the player often leading to repeated unblockable H grabs. But at least after months of waiting we can finally toss shit. Woo
Version 0.0.8 not 0.8 Game's basically in alpha right now.
Don't move in straight lines away from the MG and you never get grabbed. All the H-attacks are linear

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
Alright, some game tips for those having difficulties.
TLDR
  1. Keep hit'n'run tactics 2~3 attacks then move away. You have a shield remember?
  2. On rape event mash attack button but do not deplete stamina than hold to recover
  3. Avoid estrus enemies
  4. Go back to 1
I'd like to add on to 3. Estrus enemies are actually pretty easy to deal with in 1 v 1. All they do is grab and are vulnerable to counter attack. All that's needed is to either block or dodge the grapple and you can then hit stun them with attacks afterwards. And on that hit stun, it works as long as the enemy isn't attempting a grapple. I.E, you can trade hits with enemies because their basic attacks don't have 'super armor.' If you attack while the enemies are grabbing at Phil he will get grabbed either before or after the hit lands. Unless of course the hit lands and defeats her.

If several enemies are around attempt to run if possible. Watch out for estrus wolf girls if you are running, they're far faster than Phil, and make sure to dodge their grapple attempts. If Phil's grabbed against a wall, good luck because your recovery will probably give her another attempt with Phil's stamina depleted.

In summery, on grapples. Avoid if possible, avoid getting grabbed against walls at any cost, and similarly avoid getting caught by groups by means necessary.

Last edited:

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
Not even Nioh got me to sweat like this game did, if after one single interaction you are completely destroyed it's not a skill issue, it's the game that it's unbalanced af
Is it though? You can beat it without fighting anything, even without using your shield.

Last edited:

The Butler

May 3, 2017
I'd like to add on to 3. Estrus enemies are actually pretty easy to deal with in 1 v 1. All they do is grab and are vulnerable to counter attack. All that's needed is to either block or dodge the grapple and you can then hit stun them with attacks afterwards. And on that hit stun, it works as long as the enemy isn't attempting a grapple. I.E, you can trade hits with enemies because their basic attacks don't have 'super armor.' If you attack while the enemies are grabbing at Phil he will get grabbed either before or after the hit lands. Unless of course the hit lands and defeats her.

If several enemies are around attempt to run if possible. Watch out for estrus wolf girls if you are running, they're far faster than Phil, and make sure to dodge their grapple attempts. If you Phil grabbed against a wall, good luck because your recovery will probably give her another attempt with your stamina depleted.

In summery, on grapples. Avoid if possible, avoid getting grabbed against walls at any cost, and similarly avoid getting caught by groups by means necessary.
I only did 4 run in total, so I might have missed somethings >.<
Below is a somewhat funny(?) description of me playing the game.

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
so what exactly is new for this version, compared for v0.0.6?
The big thing is there's a built in translation in the menus. A new inclusion is free cam for grabs and that aside there's the new ability to use boxes and barrels as throwable weapons. As well as an updated and smoother looking HUD. There's also minor gameplay tweaks all around. Also the game now keeps track of Phil's virginity and which enemy you lost it to.

Last edited:

JiggalooDaOne

Aug 27, 2020
This game is just so much fucking fun so far. I mean, it would've been awesome (especially after several months of waiting) for there to be more floors and enemies... But, you know what? Rome wasn't built in a day.

Apr 28, 2018
So they finally updated this after how many months?? And no new enemies? floors? nothing? Seriously?
No point in downloading this if there's no new enemies or floors... wow.

4.80 star(s) 36 Votes