• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.80 star(s) 35 Votes
Dec 18, 2020
I wanted to check the hype and see what's going on.
It only has two floors!!!
I can't believe I let the hype get to me.
It is a very great game but it is so short with two enemies.
Goodbye and have fun

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Uncensor & cheat plugin
Extract it to BepInEx\plugins\ folder.

if "UnityCrashHandler32.exe" file exists in game folder, It's an x86 client. use
"UnityCrashHandler64.exe" file exists ? use

Cheat Features
  • F1 : HP/SP not to empty. if below 30%, makes it full. prevent the game over.(not cum inside)

Uncensor compare
censored
1664635299227.png
uncensored
1664635318017.png

cheat plugin will be works on next update too. but not working on v0.0.6. 'cause "hp"s variable type is changed to int on v0.0.8.
If MC is not moving on next update, remove cheat plugin.(estras_cheats.dll)

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
Maybe it's because I haven't played it for a hot while but damn, that's a solid spike in difficulty. First game I got two girls waltzing into spawn room just like that, then I get room with double estrus + one regular enemy patroling.
I must say I got literally raped there (unwillingly).

Reactions: thedizaster115

charabit781

May 21, 2020
I finish all game content it only 2 floors 2 checkpoint shops after that it stopped at second checkpoint

Last edited:

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
The dev work alone...pay some respect...
People are too impatient it's so annoying

You can't even make a game
It's always easier to hate than it is to critically evaluate something. I'd say I would take these QoL changes over rushed additions anytime and have better overall experience. After 9 years in development, hopefully it will have been worth the wait!

BlancSpace

Sep 18, 2017
I could use some more help with the BepinEx, do I unzip it in the main folder, or do I place it in one of the sub folders? As of right now BepinEx doesn't make a plugin folder, it just has it's core folder.
Never mind I got it.

Last edited:

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I could use some more help with the BepinEx, do I unzip it in the main folder, or do I place it in one of the sub folders? As of right now BepinEx doesn't make a plugin folder, it just has it's core folder.
Never mind I got it.
Do you installed ReiPatcher? BepInEx is not working with ReiPatcher. remove it.
if "UnityCrashHandler32.exe" file exists in game folder, It's an x86 client. use
"UnityCrashHandler64.exe" file exists ? use
Even not works, move game folder to another place. (ex. "c:\Games\Estras\") The game path must use only english characters.

EvilClone

Mar 1, 2018
Never mind I got it.
the files you have are probably the 32bit ones, the 64bit bepinex you have will not register, get and use the 32bit one

BlancSpace

Sep 18, 2017
the files you have are probably the 32bit ones, the 64bit bepinex you have will not register, get and use the 32bit one
So I zipped the whole folder into the main folder, so I unzipped the sub folder and placed them into the main folder and everything worked.

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
version 0.8 and has only two enemies, unbalanced combat system and a two floors to play? You run out of stamina fleeing a H animation so you move slow as fuck and have no iv frames to help the player often leading to repeated unblockable H grabs. But at least after months of waiting we can finally toss shit. Woo

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
version 0.8 and has only two enemies, unbalanced combat system and a two floors to play? You run out of stamina fleeing a H animation so you move slow as fuck and have no iv frames to help the player often leading to repeated unblockable H grabs. But at least after months of waiting we can finally toss shit. Woo
Talk about a skill issue. Just move away from the girl and use diagonal movement, if you get cornered or get into a situation with multiple girls. That's just your fault.

4.80 star(s) 35 Votes