4.80 star(s) 36 Votes

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
This is early access. A public demo will come out later as the developer has stated. Anyone paying is doing it for the right to have access to the alpha builds.

balrod18

May 17, 2017
the new free camera its great and all, but seriously, STILL NO FIGHT WITH THE SHOP FOX ALA MYSTERY DUNGEON!?!?!? T.T

Apr 28, 2018
This is early access. A public demo will come out later as the developer has stated. Anyone paying is doing it for the right to have access to the alpha builds.
This has been an early access demo for months tho...? By that time the game should of had at least another 2-3 enemies.
I feel like with this game it's becoming the next Monster Girl Island with the way updates are coming out.

If there is another demo coming like you said there's no way that's coming any time soon.

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
Well since he's not making the one millionth shitty RPGM or renpy game, system changes and bug fixes are going to take a lot longer.
To be frank most of RPGM games we get here are already completed. Then they're butchered by MTL attempt by BrokenDivision.

He's making a valid point, though. It's been almost 2 years already and we're still at 2 enemies, 2 floors (I Can't Believe It's Not The Same Floor Again!™) and some changes I wouldn't ever notice unless somebody pointed them out on screenshots.
All while he's getting money from hornies. Not that I care they're paying for nothing, I'll play it later for free anyway.

The thing is: you see everything game has to offer in 15 minutes, tops. That hasn't changed.

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
To be frank most of RPGM games we get here are already completed. Then they're butchered by MTL attempt by BrokenDivision.

He's making a valid point, though. It's been almost 2 years already and we're still at 2 enemies, 2 floors (I Can't Believe It's Not The Same Floor Again!™) and some changes I wouldn't ever notice unless somebody pointed them out on screenshots.
All while he's getting money from hornies. Not that I care they're paying for nothing, I'll play it later for free anyway.

The thing is: you see everything game has to offer in 15 minutes, tops. That hasn't changed.
The thing is the amount of income from the game is negligible. 1,000ish Dollars in Yen isn't enough to survive off of in Japan so regardless the developer needs a full time job to pay for themselves. On top of this the amount of manhours needed to make good 3D is much higher than the amount needed for 2D. Compare this game to other 3D games here and you'll see why this is taking so long.

Jan 15, 2018
never experienced bugs my first playthrough which was who knows how long ago like a year and a half? or two??
the things that seem* new
when you steal there's a close up on the clerk + some dialogue making it clear she's gon get u and i mean her only dialogue if you interact with her informs you she sets up shop at every floor soooo uh you'll have to confront her at some point just not in this version :)
level up system, kinda weak (base hp min + max dmg all increase by about one, coulda done 2 why not 3 OR 4, maybe help out with 'struggle' 'endure' and stamina consumption in general)
if you get caught for an extended period the mob turns into the breeder variation, so even if you escape its got the heightened stats to chase you down.

ngl i probs used cheats so i probs missed the combat dynamics first time around. eh meh, bright side dev hasnt forgotten this
down side i'll probably forget about this again by the time it comes out with a half chub content update

GastonX

Jul 22, 2017
I tried searching in the thread but found no answer: How do I set it to my monitor's res, it seems to default to 720p and fullscreen doesn't change that.

And the folder doesn't exist to put the decensor where instructed. Where does it go in v0.0.8?

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2018
The thing is the amount of income from the game is negligible. 1,000ish Dollars in Yen isn't enough to survive off of in Japan so regardless the developer needs a full time job to pay for themselves. On top of this the amount of manhours needed to make good 3D is much higher than the amount needed for 2D. Compare this game to other 3D games here and you'll see why this is taking so long.
He'd get far more support if he started throwing out some great updates. The way the game is after someone said over 2 years he'd outta be lucky he's even getting that much to begin with.

People will stop supporting him at some point if he doesn't start throwing out some big updates soon as those people will look elsewhere for better games to support.

Less content = less money > less support < That's the developer's problem not ours. If he wants to be lazy he'll get barely no support.
More content = more money > more support < People will see he's doing a great job on the game and he'll most likely receive even more supporters and fans on his side which will generate him more revenue.

At least he's still updating the game to this day... but after 2+ years it's time for some new enemies. What I'm more shocked about is people are still supporting him to this day even if the developer hasn't released anything great in so long.

The Cat Eater

Oct 2, 2022
He'd get far more support if he started throwing out some great updates. The way the game is after someone said over 2 years he'd outta be lucky he's even getting that much to begin with.

People will stop supporting him at some point if he doesn't start throwing out some big updates soon as those people will look elsewhere for better games to support.

Less content = less money > less support < That's the developer's problem not ours. If he wants to be lazy he'll get barely no support.
More content = more money > more support < People will see he's doing a great job on the game and he'll most likely receive even more supporters and fans on his side which will generate him more revenue.

At least he's still updating the game to this day... but after 2+ years it's time for some new enemies. What I'm more shocked about is people are still supporting him to this day even if the developer hasn't released anything great in so long.
I think people continue to support it for the simple fact of the quality with which the game has been detailed, today many 3D games created by several people look horrible compared to this and that can be a point in its favor.
I have recently subscribed to support him as well, even if he doesn't update every so often, I just want to see him to get ahead in the future

4.80 star(s) 36 Votes