4.80 star(s) 37 Votes

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
I read the tags, that's how I knew it was shota, genius. That and the screenshots. Didn't download :)

Yeah I'm just not into it, don't really get the appeal. Shota and loli gross me out
I can't defend Loli, but the Shota. People just see them as self-inserts since it was a common dream for most men in puberty cuz sexy teachers in your youth and etc. Plus most of them don't wanna imagine a man. Cuz it takes away from the figure of the women. (Cuz the man was in the way)

It's not the shota themselves they are attracted to, but the fantasy of a desired childhood they wish they had. If that makes sense.

(Weird I know but I can't say I don't agree with it since most of us thought about a few teachers here and there and being taught about women by a way well endowed woman)
Honestly as fan of Onee-shota and nothing more from the genre, I see and understand it. As all things odd this is strictly and should be strictly fictional.
And this fetish, solely relies on nostalgia of your own childhood or at least I believe so. Pretty sure others are of the same consensus but just like all of fetishes. There are individuals that take it too far.

Last edited:

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
I can't defend Loli, but the Shota. People just see them as self-inserts since it was a common dream for most men in puberty cuz sexy teachers in your youth and etc. Plus most of them don't wanna imagine a man. Cuz it takes away from the figure of the women. (Cuz the man was in the way)

It's not the shota themselves they are attracted to, but the fantasy of a desired childhood they wish they had. If that makes sense.

(Weird I know but I can't say I don't agree with it since most of us thought about a few teachers here and there and being taught about women by a way well endowed woman)
Honestly as fan of Onee-shota and nothing more from the genre, I see and understand it. As all things odd this is strictly and should be strictly fictional.
And this fetish, solely relies on nostalgia of your own childhood or at least I believe so. Pretty sure others are of the same consensus but just like all of fetishes. There are individuals that take it too far.
To add too it. Its very similar to how school girls thought about Handsome vampires taking them away. Those were our Vampire fantasy equivalent.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

^ 100% this comment right here.

To add too it. Its very similar to how school girls thought about Handsome vampires taking them away. Those were our Vampire fantasy equivalent.
I never thought of that before but it does make sense.

thoox22

Jun 25, 2021

Thanks for the interesting response and not getting defensive. I wasn't trying to attack anybody but I acknowledge I wasn't being particularly tactful, just tactlessly honest.

I was just bummed because the game looks good technically and art wise but I prefer self-inserting as an older person, not to knock people who fantasize with a shota self insert. Oirignally left that comment for anybody else who feels the same way as me :) sorry for all the anger

Reactions: Jason2

bluraven93

Nov 30, 2019
How about try this ?
Thanks, I appreciate it.

Edit: that did not work, I did as the post said and the game still crashed on start.

Edit 2: hold on, I might have done something wrong...

Edit 3: yeah it didn't work, there's probably some special instructions that I have to do to be able to make it work.

Last edited:

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Thanks for the interesting response and not getting defensive. I wasn't trying to attack anybody but I acknowledge I wasn't being particularly tactful, just tactlessly honest.

I was just bummed because the game looks good technically and art wise but I prefer self-inserting as an older person, not to knock people who fantasize with a shota self insert. Oirignally left that comment for anybody else who feels the same way as me :) sorry for all the anger

There are labels in things in life on things for a reason, not everything is made for everyone (pretty obvious). Everyone has an opinion, and usually people don't give constructive criticism, they give deconstructive criticism. Example: This thing sucks levels of logic. Which then brings the question, why are you even here then, if you know what it is and know how you feel about it? to that type of logic. It's baffling, hence the 1st world problem thing.

It's so commonly done, it's captain obvious levels. Tons of threads of things I don't like, and things in general I don't like. I don't waste my time even bothering to comment on them and move on to things I do like. I mostly lurk either way.

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019

It's honestly fine you feel that way towards it, it's very niche and not particularly popular. I hope it doesn't get too popular even as a fan of it. Cuz you'll get weirdo's who'd want to recreate this with actual people.
I think as it is now it should stay at this status if it wants to be a relatively "nostalgic fantasy fetish" whilst not making anybody want to publicize it's appeal especially too those with no morals trying to find loopholes for it to be more than what it is now.

I just hope my view has at least cleared up any uneasiness you have towards (most of) the audience.

thoox22

Jun 25, 2021
There are labels in things in life on things for a reason, not everything is made for everyone (pretty obvious). Everyone has an opinion, and usually people don't give constructive criticism, they give deconstructive criticism. Example: This thing sucks levels of logic. Which then brings the question, why are you even here then, if you know what it is and know how you feel about it? to that type of logic. It's baffling, hence the 1st world problem thing.

It's so commonly done, it's captain obvious levels. Tons of threads of things I don't like, and things in general I don't like. I don't waste my time even bothering to comment on them and move on to things I do like. I mostly lurk either way.
Saw it had 4.9 stars, saw the first couple screenshots looked interesting, clicked on it, it was shota which is a niche that doesn't appeal to me and left a comment. It wasn't criticism, I was just saying dang I wish this wasn't shota. It's not that deep lol

Reactions: mememema

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Saw it had 4.9 stars, saw the first couple screenshots looked interesting, clicked on it, it was shota which is a niche that doesn't appeal to me and left a comment. It wasn't criticism, I was just saying dang I wish this wasn't shota. It's not that deep lol

Exactly my point. Why bother then? It's obviously not for you man. While the emote you initially used when you hover over it says, "hide the pain", the face to me comes off more as a face of disgust. Either way once again personal taste.

Also yes, when you comment on something with not liking it, it is indeed "criticism", it's just "deconstructive criticism" vs "constructive criticism"

As said/shown in my previous reply, I just find the more commonly used deconstructive criticism to be petty, stupid, and a 1st world problem.

Reactions: Legend12301230

Zenigata

Dec 11, 2019
Just be glad it isn't ugly bastard. Too many artist who draw amazing female characters but the person of affection is an ugly bastard.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Thanks, I appreciate it.

Edit: that did not work, I did as the post said and the game still crashed on start.

Edit 2: hold on, I might have done something wrong...

Edit 3: yeah it didn't work, there's probably some special instructions that I have to do to be able to make it work.
If U installed ReiPatcher, Remove it. BepInEx isn't works with ReiPatcher.
Check the Game path. All characters are must be english. (ex. c:\Games\Labyrinth of Estras\)

bluraven93

Nov 30, 2019
If U installed ReiPatcher, Remove it. BepInEx isn't works with ReiPatcher.
Check the Game path. All characters are must be english. (ex. c:\Games\Labyrinth of Estras\)
Well it's not my fault that the latest version has text that my computer doesn't recognize.

Bunzaibun

Oct 25, 2019
anyone has the 0.0.6 version still around? I want to be able to use the cheats but they don't work without 0.0.6

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes