4.80 star(s) 37 Votes

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
'Extract it to BepInEx\plugins\ folder' where is it?
Extract BepInEx to game folder, there is no BepinEx\plugins\ folder.
run game once, BepinEx\plugins\ folder is created, when there are no problem to run BepInEx.
If you installed ReiPatcher or there are multi-byte characters exists on game folder, BepInEx can't run.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
question for those who may know:

any way to encourage the Wolfgirls to get naked?
Get them below half health, so... hit them about three or four times.
Same goes for your character, if you're below half health you'll be stripped of your clothes.

Not sure if they actually have gameplay effects though? I'd imagine stripping her clothes would make estrus trigger faster and stripping your clothes would make you take more pleasure damage, if they do have effects.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
The other way is finding one in estrus mode as they always go straight for sex I believe and I think.... it's also possible to get them into estrus.....by maybe escaping them enough or something...? I can't remember clearly as I played it back when 0.06 first released ish and want to wait for a serious content drop before letting myself get hyped up and play it again. (I'm probably wrong)

I believe having sex full on with or without clothing does the same damage which is basically....10 pumps and your done or less compared to like 20-30 with their handjob or blowjob for the slime or wolfgirl respectively.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

mixer12

Aug 2, 2018
Extract BepInEx to game folder, there is no BepinEx\plugins\ folder.
run game once, BepinEx\plugins\ folder is created, when there are no problem to run BepInEx.
If you installed ReiPatcher or there are multi-byte characters exists on game folder, BepInEx can't run.
BepInEx didn't created when i run the game

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
BepInEx didn't created when i run the game
As I said. Check ReiPatcher installed and Game path.
If not installed ReiPatcher, move game folder to another place. (ex. "c:\Games\LoE\")

and is right BepInEx installed ? (x64/x32)

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
i download it from this site
I download OP now.
May be you extract file of OP as another character code(may be windows's default)
If extract it as default, looks as below to me.
1666172052576.png
But file of OP is japanese packed with JP code. extract it as japanese code, looks as below.
1666172201633.png
But filename doesn't matter. BepInEx is working. use BepInEx_x86_5.4.21.0.zip (32bit). OP was marked "x64" but it's an "x32".
plugins is working too on strange characters.
If not works, move game's folder to another place.

Last edited:
Reactions: P4NC4K35

mixer12

Aug 2, 2018
I download OP now.
May be you extract file of OP as another character code(may be windows's default)
If extract it as default, looks as below to me.
View attachment 2110126
But file of OP is japanese packed with JP code. extract it as japanese code, looks as below.
View attachment 2110131
But filename doesn't matter. BepInEx is working. use BepInEx_x86_5.4.21.0.zip (32bit). OP was marked "x64" but it's an "x32".
plugins is working too on strange characters.
If not works, move game's folder to another place.
i don't have an option to extract it as japanese code

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Strange characters are don't matter. and you can rename it. change "blahblah.exe" to "LoE.exe" and "blahblah_Data" to "LeE_Data".
But problem is not that point. install the BepInEx's x32 mono version.

NobleLeader65

Dec 28, 2018
If you use WinRAR to extract it, you can. Open the archive with WinRAR, and hit Ctrl+Shift+E. This opens up a set of options regarding what type of characters are used when extracting the files. Scan the list and you should find Japanese in there. Select it, and then extract the contents to wherever you want. Congrats, the folder and file names should all be in Japanese.

• Wow
Reactions: The Cat Eater

mixer12

Aug 2, 2018
Strange characters are don't matter. and you can rename it. change "blahblah.exe" to "LoE.exe" and "blahblah_Data" to "LeE_Data".
But problem is not that point. install the BepInEx's x32 mono version.
how can i do this? i tried just drop it in the game folder, but nothing changed

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
how can i do this? i tried just drop it in the game folder, but nothing changed
Filename of .exe file is not important.
if "UnityCrashHandler32.exe" file exists in game folder, It's an x86 client. use
Extract it to Game folder(where .exe file exists)
run game once.
"BepInEx\plugins" folder will be created. If not created, move game folder to another place. (ex. "c:\Games\LoE") and run again.
Extract cheats plugin to "BepinEx\plugins" folder.

mixer12

Aug 2, 2018
Filename of .exe file is not important.

Extract it to Game folder(where .exe file exists)
run game once.
"BepInEx\plugins" folder will be created. If not created, move game folder to another place. (ex. "c:\Games\LoE") and run again.
Extract cheats plugin to "BepinEx\plugins" folder.
[/QU
it works, thank you. finally i get it how to do this

Bunzaibun

Oct 25, 2019
Get them below half health, so... hit them about three or four times.
Same goes for your character, if you're below half health you'll be stripped of your clothes.

Not sure if they actually have gameplay effects though? I'd imagine stripping her clothes would make estrus trigger faster and stripping your clothes would make you take more pleasure damage, if they do have effects.

okay, thanks!

Oct 2, 2018
the animations are a game changers, would love to see if similar game had this level of animation!
iirc at this game's version there's only 2 m.girl juicing the mc?
i saw at the dev blogpost it had the shopkeeper content coming up

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes