4.80 star(s) 37 Votes

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
It a great game, too bad it almost impossible to support it, since it not in english none of the sites.
Anyway I am clicking random buttons and hopefully I hit the donation button.
If your using firefox (that's what I'm using) you can use the "To Google Translate" Addon via selecting the text on the page with CTRL+A and then right click and hit "go Google Translate" and then "Translate (auto/en)" I would say about just translating the page by it's default option but for Ci-En blogs it doesn't work as you get stuck behind the age checker warning thing.

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
The author wrote that the update will be in November. The question is where the update is already 9 and there is no news. Again scored on the project

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
The author wrote that the update will be in November. The question is where the update is already 9 and there is no news. Again scored on the project
I don't know much or anything really on 3d but people say rigging is a lengthy process. That maybe the issue, because the Dev is making unique body types for each girl, instead of using a highly customized body that can be adjust to look different.
If they were making a Onee-shota game instead a Monster girl-shota game. They coulda just copy and pasted the body and modify the proportions abit.

That is the detriment to making an ambitious creation. I'm willing to wait since there are other games I'm also looking forward to but I do hope Dev does not lose interest on the project.

SorrowSam

Jun 19, 2019
I don't know much or anything really on 3d but people say rigging is a lengthy process. That maybe the issue, because the Dev is making unique body types for each girl, instead of using a highly customized body that can be adjust to look different.
If they were making a Onee-shota game instead a Monster girl-shota game. They coulda just copy and pasted the body and modify the proportions abit.

That is the detriment to making an ambitious creation. I'm willing to wait since there are other games I'm also looking forward to but I do hope Dev does not lose interest on the project.
At least it's less of the cookie cutter stuff (that also looks questionable at best) that is constantly being posted, and the animations are of very high quality as well.

Muerte11

Jul 5, 2018
Yes, but this is somthing to bookmark and wait. Updates are slow for this one
i guess are slow updates cuz is focusing on the animation of H scene but him can do something like a infinite loop with store floor and the 2 monsters and each floor are more monsters and more gold and obj just to dont get to 2nd store and stay there forever u know what i mean?

johnybravo87

Feb 8, 2020
i guess are slow updates cuz is focusing on the animation of H scene but him can do something like a infinite loop with store floor and the 2 monsters and each floor are more monsters and more gold and obj just to dont get to 2nd store and stay there forever u know what i mean?
I'm not sure what the plans are for the game.I know the shop owner will have a lewd update in the next patch. As for the roadmap, probably more monsters and levels to cum.. I mean come.

kdaniel111

Jun 27, 2022
This game is so good-looking ! I really want to enjoy it more, but if there is only 2 type of enemy I have to wait for more in next update

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes