4.80 star(s) 37 Votes
Apr 28, 2018
If the comments above this with the axe icon means it's cancelled what a shame. This game could of been a great game if it was developed by someone else... Maybe the developer should release the source so someone else can continue it.

• Sad
Reactions: awtdgnasfhr

awtdgnasfhr

Dec 5, 2021
you guys sure it got axed? the dev still seems somewhat active on twitter, and i dont see any tweets saying it was cancelled...
i'll actually be pretty upset if this one was abandonded, it shows a lot of potential :(

Oct 2, 2018
no sign of it being abandoned, rigging takes tons of time but the dev says they're done with the shopkeeper animation. They don't know how to implement it to the game yet

Reactions: awtdgnasfhr

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
Headcanon about what this highly inconsistent dev is doing aside.
But guys, ⛏ is a pick.
axe_1fa93.png

is an axe :HideThePain: (apparently you can't insert actuall axe emoji on f95, curious)

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Plus this dev has a history of not updating for a year and then releasing a very small update content wise but added camera functionality during the H scenes. So a month is nothing in comparision and as a result I would not be surprised honestly if the game takes a good 4+ years more to complete currently due to the rate of development and what we know about with the current state of the development.

ReanS02

Jul 22, 2022
The game looks very promising and the animations are excellent! But like every 3d Monster Girl game, the development has been very slow, and we can only hope for a complete game within a few years.

Updates have definitely slowed down this year, so I hope development picks up in 2023.

I skimmed through his twitter and it seems like he has some sort of health problems, which might be the cause of the slow development. He likes a few posts a week still so he is not dead at least. I wish him good health.

2dguy

Apr 23, 2020
remember when this was marked as abandoned??? also the dev ( @asimofu_ok ) is on twitter all you have to do is let the dev know you like his game on twitter, a lot of posts have like 2 or 3 comments i bet if the dev got more support they would be more active.

Trixie_I

Nov 2, 2017
remember when this was marked as abandoned??? also the dev ( @asimofu_ok ) is on twitter all you have to do is let the dev know you like his game on twitter, a lot of posts have like 2 or 3 comments i bet if the dev got more support they would be more active.
Ah yes, we're not giving the Dev enough of our energy, he's too weak to complete the game!

Quick everyone! Give the dev your energy! \O/

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
the last time i tried to give it cheers on Twitter i got blocked in my old Twitter account

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
-SNIP-
What the heck happened here?
If you want to go down the rabbit hole.....read on to begin your journey.
To avoid the thread going off topic again due to the last time this was asked about, please just look for I think post 235 for this thread as that's the start of it all. (I wonder if maybe a summary post is needed to just link to in the future? Or will a gag order be handed down first....?)
Make your own opinions and thoughts off what you read (it's a long read) and do with it as you will, but it's already been put to rest........in a way.

That's all I'll ever say or repeat on it after reading it myself.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
If you want to go down the rabbit hole.....read on to begin your journey.
To avoid the thread going off topic again due to the last time this was asked about, please just look for I think post 235 for this thread as that's the start of it all. (I wonder if maybe a summary post is needed to just link to in the future? Or will a gag order be handed down first....?)
Make your own opinions and thoughts off what you read (it's a long read) and do with it as you will, but it's already been put to rest........in a way.

That's all I'll ever say or repeat on it after reading it myself.
Now I remember, this is the game with THAT dev. For some reason I keep thinking the game associated with that drama had "Incubus" in the title. Perhaps it's the mandella effect lol.

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes