4.80 star(s) 37 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Why everyone be fighting? It make my pp smol.
I loik the wolfgirl animation, I usually hate most blowjob animations but not this one. (excluding bj from Flim_13)
Let's just say ASIMOFU should change his name to "AS" and spend all the time he can going on talkshows and talking about how much he loves Visa and Mastercard.

• Haha
Reactions: ReanS02

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
Yes, 0.0.8 is the new one. Unfortunately there is basically nothing new and, in my opinion, it's even worse than previous one. Buggier and difficulty spiked for some reason unknown.
Was hoping that fox girl was gonna be involved this time, since the dev kept mentioning her new animation he'd been workin on.
Guess we'll wait another year, anyway aside from long wait times and culture clash drama. The game is still really nice to look at including the animations.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

pumpkinhead111111

Oct 13, 2022
am i the only one who lags like crazy once any scene starts? like actual gameplay is smooth until a scene and i start lagging like crazy

tPA44

Dec 16, 2021
Fun ass game so far. The 50 minutes it took me to get to the end was some of my best spent time compared to other H-games. Shame about all the developmental issues ala the thread.

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
Fun ass game so far. The 50 minutes it took me to get to the end was some of my best spent time compared to other H-games. Shame about all the developmental issues ala the thread.
There's more where that came from since the dev is having some health problems.

• Yay, new update!

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Yep when you first play things are so much more different to after you get used to how it all works....as it's very easy to kill yourself with the grapple escapes. I think the first thing I did when I played this was get used to how they work and then focus on the combat it self. Through that I got a good 2 hours+ out of it since I started aiming for purposefully getting in fights with two or more enemies starting with slimes first.

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes