4.80 star(s) 37 Votes

johnybravo87

Feb 8, 2020
its been almost 2 years and we still only have 2 enemies lol I feel sorry for anyone putting money into this game.
I put money in an no regret. I wanted to put some in to support it and if there is more updates, I'll gladly donate more later. I think donating, even a small amount, helps the creator big time once they feel the motivation to start developing the game more.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
One handed mode lol
But you're right, it would be nice to customize your controls
I know with unity it's easy to have that component put into your game but I have no idea about putting that functionality in yourself if the game engine doesn't have it setup in any way. So as this game is made using unity I have no idea why this isn't done as if I remember correctly it isn't many steps for it at all to enable the basic version of it instead of having one in-game.

Sadly a lot of game devs do end up ignoring this very nice function that is usually a standard in non-adult games is what I've noticed/believe.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Don't mind me just posting to watch.

Apparently for a long time. Shame there's only two floors and two enemies.

Poomis

Sep 10, 2021
any news for this game? very high quality and I want some more info about it anything interesting?

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
If anyone wants update in summery of the situation the developer has/had stomach health issues and had to move back in with their family. They are disappointed in themselves due to feeling that they have failed their supporters. So the stress has really been on them, likely exacerbating whatever issues they have.

BullDemon

Dec 10, 2018
2 quiestions, 1 i cant make the uncersor sucessfully, there is no plugin folder or i dont know where to put the bepinex and 2 why the fox girl always carry clothes ?

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
The girls take their own clothes off. IME it's usually because you escaped from them a couple times, I don't know if it makes sex harder to escape though.

The uncensor is for a different version I think and does not work.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
The girls take their own clothes off. IME it's usually because you escaped from them a couple times, I don't know if it makes sex harder to escape though.
It's because you get them below half health. Same thing happens for you when you get below half health. They both apparently do nothing.

BullDemon

Dec 10, 2018

The uncensor is for a different version I think and does not work.
As far as i know, it works but i dont know exactly how to do it, maybe some one explain better, but thanks to answer dude

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes