4.80 star(s) 37 Votes

ThatMintMan

Aug 19, 2017
Good news: in just shy of two weeks we're back to our regularly scheduled [Abandoned] tag! Haven't seen that one in a while.
That's really sad. Gonna be once every year we'll get a post about the game at all at this rate. Not even an update just a post even mentioning it. Not gonna lie though that abandoned tag will bring back a laugh for the sadness that is the development of this game.

Jan 7, 2022
how can i use this tool ?
To use the tool you need to download:

Unzip BepInEx to the game folder and place the UnityExplorer in the BepInEx plugins folder.

Start the game and press F7 to open/close the tool.

Now you can for example spawn Mimina from the Object Explorer (just activate her).

Last edited:

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
No this is normal behaviour from the Dev, last time they went silent they posted nothing for a year a a few months.....I know this as I remembered about this game and saw that...then like within a week suddenly we got 0.08.
So it is a check every few months if not a year kinda game and it will get the abandoned tag once more since that is automatically applied.

floof38

Apr 7, 2023
For anyone new to this game, here are some useful tips. Some of these may have been mention earlier in the thread, but I tested them and know they work on version 0.0.8.

1. While you can build barricades out of boxes and barrels, it will not stop an enemy from using their grapple to break though it. This is still useful to do since it prevents enemies from entering a room and sneaking up on you.

2. You can use fruits when being raped. Gold and orange fruits restore stamina and blue fruits reduce, not eliminate, lust. This is very helpful when you are inserted and trying to break free of an estrus enemy and your stamina runs out or lust gets too high.

3. It is tricky and takes some timing, but if you can break line-of-sight and bring your shield up, you have a chance of evading an enemy and having them going back to wandering. I have done this by going into the corridors and bringing the shield up or running around the room that has a wall in the middle and getting lucky.

I have been enjoying this game even though it is far from complete. Hopefully we get another update this year that adds a new enemy besides the merchant, though I doubt it.

Also looking forward to seeing the H animations that the merchant will use.

BOLNICHKA39

Jul 27, 2021
Often I have a thought - why don't developers who abandon their project provide the source code of the game? After all, by abandoning the game you are killing it, and by posting the source code there is a chance that someone will continue the project and possibly finish it. In this case, the game is not abandoned, but is simply updated very rarely, however, if the developer does not pay attention to the game, then most often such projects are abandoned

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Often I have a thought - why don't developers who abandon their project provide the source code of the game? After all, by abandoning the game you are killing it, and by posting the source code there is a chance that someone will continue the project and possibly finish it. In this case, the game is not abandoned, but is simply updated very rarely, however, if the developer does not pay attention to the game, then most often such projects are abandoned
Because why would they care? Most developers start games simply because they want to test themselves and learn new things, there's no reason for them to release the source code of the game they haven't finished because they simply don't care

Sacenergy

Jun 16, 2022
Very cool concept of a game, sad it didn't amount to anything. What is here is pretty solid. For anyone struggling with the combat, attack after the jump, back and forth, don't button mash or you get "homed".

May 25, 2017
Eh, i'm giving the guy some time, he's still active on twitter, hell. one post he made recently said he had a dream about selling 3D figurines of the characters once the game is done, but won't happen with the current situation of the game.

or something to that effect, google translate always gets funky with Japanese text.
His "being active on twitter" has nothing to do with his development of this game. He hasn't actually tweeted about his actual game development in a long while.

Reactions: buley

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
That's apparently habitual. I believe he'll update again, it's just going to be a long time until that happens.

Some games just dev slow as fuck.

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes