4.80 star(s) 37 Votes

BullDemon

Dec 10, 2018
I created folders from description and also copied it everywhere and it works for me.
thats nice man, i copied it everywhere too but didnt work for me, you created folders from description? can you explain that to me? if you want to, thanks.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Boy you just joined us in this game watch eh? As Dev went silent for over a year before updating to include camera controls only. This game is one to sleep on for at least 5 years currently before you get a lot more content.

Jet-Shark

Oct 22, 2017
thats nice man, i copied it everywhere too but didnt work for me, you created folders from description? can you explain that to me? if you want to, thanks.
I copied the file to every folder the game had and also created new folders from instruction inside the game folder and copied that file there too.

Jan 7, 2022
Is there an uncensored mod for version 0.0.8?
Uncensor & cheat plugin
Extract it to BepInEx\plugins\ folder.

if "UnityCrashHandler32.exe" file exists in game folder, It's an x86 client. use
"UnityCrashHandler64.exe" file exists ? use

Cheat Features
  • F1 : HP/SP not to empty. if below 30%, makes it full. prevent the game over.(not cum inside)

Uncensor compare
censored
View attachment 2075568
uncensored
View attachment 2075569

cheat plugin will be works on next update too. but not working on v0.0.6. 'cause "hp"s variable type is changed to int on v0.0.8.
If MC is not moving on next update, remove cheat plugin.(estras_cheats.dll)

Reactions: BOLNICHKA39

BullDemon

Dec 10, 2018
for those that have the same problem i had, just create the folder plugin, in case the folder doesnt exist

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
for those that have the same problem i had, just create the folder plugin, in case the folder doesnt exist
Is there any multi-bytes characters in the game path? (ex. "c:\ゲーム\Labyrinth of Estras\") or using special folder of windows with multi-byted account name?
Try move the game to another folder. (ex. "c:\Games\Labyrinth of Estras\")

BullDemon

Dec 10, 2018
Is there any multi-bytes characters in the game path? (ex. "c:\ゲーム\Labyrinth of Estras\") or using special folder of windows with multi-byted account name?
Try move the game to another folder. (ex. "c:\Games\Labyrinth of Estras\")
i did it, but doesnt work, still seing those weird characters, maybe downloading a new languaje to windows like japanese? i dont know

Reactions: skiff11
4.80 star(s) 37 Votes