4.80 star(s) 37 Votes

stanz_frost

Sep 19, 2019
i'm just playing this game, so this game only 2 levels and that it's? because after i go to second shop the map is a dead end

Dingle-hauf

Aug 26, 2018
I'm requesting help uncensoring. My brain is square and I'm often confused. I do not have a BepInEx folder. I do have an UnityCrashHandler32.

The Cat Eater

Oct 2, 2022
we need elon musk to founding this game, it have a lot potential to be a good game
I have done some calculations on how much he will earn this month and today 11/10 he already has $1,235 in Ci-En Dlsite.
With so much money and only being one person working on the game should give him enough to hire someone else to help him or just quit the job he has and focus on this as it could generate much more

Nydor

Nov 30, 2021
I have done some calculations on how much he will earn this month and today 11/10 he already has $1,235 in Ci-En Dlsite.
With so much money and only being one person working on the game should give him enough to hire someone else to help him or just quit the job he has and focus on this as it could generate much more
So much money? In japan that is half of the average wage. According to numbeo the average rent in a city in Japan is 680$. You haven't yet eaten anything, done anything, no meds, nothing. How would he be able to hire a second person to help him? Also even if he would be able, doesn't mean, he would like to. It's his vision, his hobby, letting a second person inside would make it distorted.

The Cat Eater

Oct 2, 2022
So much money? In japan that is half of the average wage. According to numbeo the average rent in a city in Japan is 680$. You haven't yet eaten anything, done anything, no meds, nothing. How would he be able to hire a second person to help him? Also even if he would be able, doesn't mean, he would like to. It's his vision, his hobby, letting a second person inside would make it distorted.
I don't know if you think it's not enough to earn 1250 dollars a month for practically leaving a semi-abandoned game, besides I'm sure he has income from his personal work and that's enough for him to have a normal life.
Obviously if you want a life of luxury and squander the money you will not be able to live, but there are other places where it is currently much more expensive to live and with that money would give them enough if they live alone.
The point of hiring someone or asking for help to someone is so that the game does not advance at a snail's pace, and if it has several years of launch and the game has practically not progressed maybe he should consider it, obviously this would bring more expenses but at the same time more earnings because people would see that the game is not dead and he will be supported more.

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
obviously this would bring more expenses but at the same time more earnings because people would see that the game is not dead and he will be supported more.
Obviously that's not going to happen as LoE is his "pet project" or "vanity project", whichever term you want to use. It's a dev thing, you don't need to understand it.
And it doesn't matter how much money he gets from his loyal supporters as they will support him no matter what [citation needed] and it's free money (he has proven it himself so no citation needed).

TL;DR updates will be scarce and long in between, if you leave your hopes up your arms will get tired.

Rob_GoodKnight

Oct 7, 2022
This game is a very pleasant surprise, the animation quality is insane.
Although the size of the textboxes during the scenes are a bit too annoying and I couldn't enhance the resolution despite the previous recommendations in this thread on v0.0.8, still the quality so far is astounding.

bluraven93

Nov 30, 2019
Cheat for Hp and Lust
press F5 to reset lust and get full Hp
unzip [Assembly-CSharp.zip] in "エストラの迷宮 ver0.0.6_Data\Managed"

Uncensor
unzip [DumbRendererDemosaic.zip] in "BepInEx\plugins"
cheat file no longer works, it causes crash on start, uncensor file does nothing as well in this latest version.

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes