4.80 star(s) 34 Votes

Sunnyderg

May 24, 2019
This game is already amazing, I'm totally going to support these people on Patreon.
I just hope they don't abandon it and start making other games with seriously long development plans.

Edit: If they had a Patreon. I guess I'll just do it on Ci-en?

Kyrieru

Aug 13, 2019
Good to see some 3d games being worked on. 2d is fun but I look forward to a time when there more 3d action games. Havn't really had any real ones yet.

Reactions: Melon Van

Vignum

Jul 6, 2017
There's a v0.3 in the Ci-en web, sadly it only adds some UI options and some undressing animations, no more enemies or new takedowns...yet :whistle:

Reactions: kurofeli

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
How the heck do you break out? I held x and tap Z.. does not work. I tapped x and z does not work.. nothing breaks you out.. how the hell do you play this game? Also how the heck do you pick items up? This game has some of the worst game controls I have ever experienced. Also looks like it's not even playable yet since no other levels.

Last edited:

tempbear

Jun 7, 2018
How the heck do you break out? I held x and tap Z.. does not work. I tapped x and z does not work.. nothing breaks you out..
did you try left and right arrow? you need to hold until the little bar on the left fills up, then spam left and right arrow
how the hell do you play this game? Also how the heck do you pick items up? This game has some of the worst game controls I have ever experienced. Also looks like it's not even playable yet since no other levels.
its basically a tech demo, but what's there so far is pretty polished.

Beggarslayer

Aug 29, 2018
How the heck do you break out? I held x and tap Z.. does not work. I tapped x and z does not work.. nothing breaks you out.. how the hell do you play this game? Also how the heck do you pick items up? This game has some of the worst game controls I have ever experienced. Also looks like it's not even playable yet since no other levels.
With the default controls, just press Z and C, the mini game where you break out, you're supposed to manage your stamina (smaller bar on the side) and keep your resistance (as noted by the X on the orgasm meter) up to the top to finally break free. You need to keep it ahead of your orgasm level, if it's surpassed, you're boned. (Or the rapist is?)

Anyway the art and everything is really lovely! Hope this projects completed, the artist has concepts sprinkled around on their twitter for future girls.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Finally figured it out.. NEVER HOLD any key down.. directions are screwed.. tap x to keep your climax down and tap z to out of stamina.. when out of stamina stop tapping Z.. when stamina back up.. tap Z.. but NEVER stop tapping X no matter what.. only way I found it to work.. hold key down.. what a damn joke.. never worked.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Glad I wasn't the only one that was like "Wtf is with these escape mechanics?", lol. Hopefully there'll be a tutorial in the future.

pod1_99

Jul 18, 2018
sadly we may be in for a bit of a wait

• (3)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (1)

already been in development for a long time however i dont know anything about developing games perhaps all basics are done and its easy street now ? ? ?
also they have made a few games in the past an seen them threw to completion :D

Reactions: atur
4.80 star(s) 34 Votes