4.80 star(s) 36 Votes

VI16

Aug 23, 2018
As for the statement on the gallery I'm just speculating. Galleries are pretty typically for this genre and his previous work did have a gallery. For the game over statement, that comes from the developers reply to this comment on the original demo's posting on January 9th.

View attachment 1024629 When translated reads. "Unfortunately, after you're taken away, the results screen will appear, and you'll be done there." Unless something different has been said since, this is the plan.
Thank you!

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
Glancing across ASIMOFU's Twitter. There maybe the possibility LoE could end up on Steam.

reapah

Mar 9, 2018
10 out of fucking 10 it's an absolute masterpiece hope it get's lots of new monsters

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
hope it will keep going and not be abandoned like so many lewd games
It almost certainly won't. If a Japanese developer doesn't feel like they can complete a project they'll with near certainly shutdown the source for rising funds for the project and announce the cancellation of the game. As well as issue an apology for the cancellation, usually on Twitter. Though, that'd never be able to return to the h-game scene after that and Asimofu has worked on a completed title in the past.

The updates might be slow going considering the quality we're talking here. I'd say this may take a couple to a few years to complete at the current pace. Perhaps the game's development could go faster.

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
Wish there were other games like this one.
The gameplay is already satisfactory, just have to add more content and it will be better than 80% of the games uploaded here. :KEK:
If this game is completed, than it will be better than 95% percent of the content here, and it won't even be a text based adventure.

That being said this getting to completion will take awhile since Asimofu seems to be doing all rigging, texturing, level design, and modeling themselves. Also, looking through past updates it looked like werewolves used to have a lighter skin tone than they do currently.

old design.jpg

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
After looking across the game's Ci-en. I'd estimate there's a moderate possibility 60% we see maybe 1 to 3 more updates in 2021. Likely a public demo released will be on DLsite. The developer currently says they're aiming to release the by the end of this year and we'll see if that plan stays on track. The radio silence on their behalf tells me that they're working on this.

Starsfalling

Dec 22, 2018
I constantly crash whenever i do anything, is anyone else having this issue or is this a "tech demo + bad pc = get fucked" situation"

4.80 star(s) 36 Votes