4.80 star(s) 37 Votes

Kredyn

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
I love this game, so I made a translation for it. It's probably not perfect and there might be one or two lines I haven't found (you have to see the lines first to get the texts extracted), but it's much better than what it comes with.

How to apply:
Just copy the BepInEx folder into your game's folder. Overwrite if necessary.

EDIT: I have removed it since this is obviously what the dev wants.
次回からは、お願いすれば削除します。私はそれがあなたにとって問題であることを知りませんでした。

Last edited:

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I love this game, so I made a translation for it. It's probably not perfect and there might be one or two lines I haven't found (you have to see the lines first to get the texts extracted), but it's much better than what it comes with.

How to apply:
Well it's safe to say that I wasn't expecting that. Not really sure if I have a reason to continue working on my own improvement of it now... Good job though, I just looked over the translation and I can say that it was DEFINITELY improved over the MTL.

I did notice one or two small things though, on line 6, it says "C = Hiro" and it should be "C = Pick Up" or something like that. Also, on line 101 it says "Phil's penis sinks into my core!" when I'm fairly sure it should be "Phil's penis sinks into her core!" since I don't think that's the slime saying that, and even if it was, how would she know his name.
That's about it though, so besides that, you did a pretty bang-up job.

Reactions: Kredyn

Kredyn

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Well it's safe to say that I wasn't expecting that. Not really sure if I have a reason to continue working on my own improvement of it now... Good job though, I just looked over the translation and I can say that it was DEFINITELY improved over the MTL.

I did notice one or two small things though, on line 6, it says "C = Hiro" and it should be "C = Pick Up" or something like that. Also, on line 101 it says "Phil's penis sinks into my core!" when I'm fairly sure it should be "Phil's penis sinks into her core!" since I don't think that's the slime saying that, and even if it was, how would she know his name.
That's about it though, so besides that, you did a pretty bang-up job.
You are right. Fixed those. Also added a lot more I forgot to translate. Sadly, I'll first have to discover the scripts to be able to translate them and since there are so many conditional scripts, it's easy to miss some. I have updated the translation. The same link works, just have to redownload if you have downloaded the old one.

Reactions: sandsea_urchin

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
You are right. Fixed those. Also added a lot more I forgot to translate. Sadly, I'll first have to discover the scripts to be able to translate them and since there are so many conditional scripts, it's easy to miss some. I have updated the translation. The same link works, just have to redownload if you have downloaded the old one.
Oh, I get it.
You don't need to send all these files. Rename _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt to ''IamtheawesomeKredynTranslations.txt" or something. Just this one file is enough, others aren't needed.
XUnity will use your file first, then _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt if the line wasn't in your file.

You could also make use of Substitutions.txt, but that would change the whole _AutoGeneratedTranslations layout. Not sure if it's worth it, as I have yet to try... Next demo, maybe?
Anyway, thank you no less for the effort! (y)

Kredyn

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Oh, I get it.
You don't need to send all these files. Rename _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt to ''IamtheawesomeKredynTranslations.txt" or something. Just this one file is enough, others aren't needed.
XUnity will use your file first, then _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt if the line wasn't in your file.

You could also make use of Substitutions.txt, but that would change the whole _AutoGeneratedTranslations layout. Not sure if it's worth it, as I have yet to try... Next demo, maybe?
Anyway, thank you no less for the effort! (y)
I sent it like this to make it easier for people to apply the patch. This way I think it's easier, you just copy it to your game's folder and it's done. It wouldn't be much harder the way you said, but still, I wanted to make it as effortless as I could. (But yeah, the other two txt files are unnecessary, not sure why I included them lol)

Bubbriver

Apr 6, 2019

How to apply:
Yo I appreciate the translation

Voltanis

Jan 7, 2018
Has 0.0.5 been uploaded anywhere? Also is there a way to make this full screen or at least resize the window?

Jul 24, 2018
I've been following this thread since January, and after 5 month few things still can't get out of my mind.

1. I'm sure that in Jan/Feb there were info on ci-en that dev plans to finish this game by the end of 2021, now it's gone. So I don't know if he deleted it due to slow progress of game development or I just can't find it.

2. Are there hidden progress reports for supporters? Because at the end of every "public" post he says that he will inform/ share new info in a week, but he ends up updating in 2 or 3 months. And I feel like his twitter is full of total nonsense, or google translate makes it sound like that.

3. The progress is so slow. Like it took him 3 months to implement controller settings. I hope that all those adjustments of Unity engine he did, will really make his work easier. Because if he won't increase the pace of updates, I doubt that we will ever see this game finished, or it will take 20-30 minutes to beat it.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I've been following this thread since January, and after 5 month few things still can't get out of my mind.

1. I'm sure that in Jan/Feb there were info on ci-en that dev plans to finish this game by the end of 2021, now it's gone. So I don't know if he deleted it due to slow progress of game development or I just can't find it.

2. Are there hidden progress reports for supporters? Because at the end of every "public" post he says that he will inform/ share new info in a week, but he ends up updating in 2 or 3 months. And I feel like his twitter is full of total nonsense, or google translate makes it sound like that.

3. The progress is so slow. Like it took him 3 months to implement controller settings. I hope that all those adjustments of Unity engine he did, will really make his work easier. Because if he won't increase the pace of updates, I doubt that we will ever see this game finished, or it will take 20-30 minutes to beat it.
A big +1 for wanting to see more progress updates. This game has too much potential to be left to sit.

Reactions: junior20000

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
wow they didnt add much to 0.0.3 after 6 months
Can't really tell because nobody uploaded 0.0.4 or the new latest 0.0.5 it seems OP is not keeping up with it so who knows what the hell is in the latest release. Might as well forget it as we will not be seeing it here.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Okay, so hold on: Where are people getting 0.0.4 or 0.0.5 from?
I've looked over the Ci-en, Pixiv, and Twitter (although I only glossed over it as google translate didn't detect the page for some reason) and I haven't seen any word of them anywhere?

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes