4.80 star(s) 36 Votes

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
If you want some updates work is being done on control binds and combat specific issues. In this picture, the case of attempting to pick up items in the middle of combat. In this case, should items be a single button pick up at the risk of performing an attack, or a long press which may not be intuitive to player? Are OK's current focuses.

Controls.jpg Controls 2.jpg

Graysheep

Nov 15, 2019
If you want some updates work is being done on control binds and combat specific issues. In this picture, the case of attempting to pick up items in the middle of combat. In this case, should items be a single button pick up at the risk of performing an attack, or a long press which may not be intuitive to player? Are OK's current focuses.

View attachment 1152342 View attachment 1152341
I would suggest single button while in 'out of combat' state, is that possible?

Reactions: junior20000

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I'll definitely be watching this game with great interest, even though it's just essentially a tech demo right now it's still pretty fun.

Edit: Fuck it, I'm gonna improve the MTL (yes even though this is a demo version). If anyone wants to work with me on this, feel free to message me. Can also do over Discord if you want, just message me specifying that and I'll give you my username and #

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I'll definitely be watching this game with great interest, even though it's just essentially a tech demo right now it's still pretty fun.

Edit: Fuck it, I'm gonna improve the MTL (yes even though this is a demo version). If anyone wants to work with me on this, feel free to message me. Can also do over Discord if you want, just message me specifying that and I'll give you my username and #
Big kudos for taking the initiative to improve the translation!

Marusbir

Jul 7, 2017

Not every hero wears a cape... TY.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
While I do really appreciate the positive reception, there are certain parts that I don't really have an idea how to improve due to said translation being beyond fucky at points, so I am definitely gonna need a bit of help. I'll do the best I can on my own, but it likely won't be a 100% improved translation.

durahar

Jul 31, 2020
Really interested in this one. The animations and gameplay is very smooth for a very early game.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
While I do really appreciate the positive reception, there are certain parts that I don't really have an idea how to improve due to said translation being beyond fucky at points, so I am definitely gonna need a bit of help. I'll do the best I can on my own, but it likely won't be a 100% improved translation.
Don't worry. Just share what you have when you're fed up, and hopefully someone'll refine.
Worst case, share 2 files:
- 1 with the stuff you're confident you've aced
- 1 with the stuff you're sure you've derped
And anything you've overlooked, we'll be able to find in the _auto file.

Reactions: junior20000
4.80 star(s) 36 Votes