4.80 star(s) 37 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Guys 0.0.5 doesn't add anything important, you're not missing out on anything, just go to their Ci-en page and keep track of it from time to time, we're all waiting for the Dev to release a new build with new scenes

Once again the call goes out for a hero.

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
0.0.3 ~.0.0.5 saw the implementation of floor transitions (for now allowing for a restart without losing or menu) and customizable controls. I presume the next we'll see is either a new enemy or a shop. Then there'll probably be another long period without updates before the dev releases either the final demo or the date for a final demo.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Why he just got done saying that release 0.0.4 and 0.0.5 has almost NOTHING in it. The dev is making crappy progress and when a release comes out that has something new in it they will get it and post it.
It still couldn't hurt to have it. Even it it is a small update it's still better than no update at all.

Reactions: ninjahotsprings

Vignum

Jul 6, 2017
I don't really understand people asking for the update, it doesn't add anything interesting, there're no new scenes, only small details... :WaitWhat:

it's like dealing with spoiled children, but then again, reading some posts in other threads makes me wonder...:KEK:

Jan 24, 2021
I don't really understand people asking for the update, it doesn't add anything interesting, there're no new scenes, only small details... :WaitWhat:

it's like dealing with spoiled children, but then again, reading some posts in other threads makes me wonder...:KEK:
Because we can :WeSmart:

Whether or not an update is deemed "worthy" it's still the version on here is 2 versions behind:FacePalm: Many would rather have the latest and greatest or to at least look at the new features and say
unnamed.jpg

There's comradery in the bitching, whining, comments, and concerns :poop:

Reactions: boikoosiosi ola

ravioliravioliee

Mar 15, 2020
customizable controls is a nice touch for setting up a controller or if you have a keyboard who isn't a "Qwerty" configuration...
Or for one handed custom binding when possible ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Also new version upload refresh the thread and make it more visible to the community.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Geesh, there's a built-in startup input manager in Unity... Why do devs go out of their way to disable it?
If anyone knows if it's possible to re-activate it, I'd be interested.

• Haha
Reactions: atur
May 28, 2020
He made his own input system so you, the player could be able to rebind it. And make it so every textbox screen prompt would be changed to that key binding. I don't know that much about Unity's input system that much, but I think that's why.

Nouvi

Jul 24, 2018
Geesh, there's a built-in startup input manager in Unity... Why do devs go out of their way to disable it?
If anyone knows if it's possible to re-activate it, I'd be interested.
As far as I know, this is not on the game dev but the engine dev, Aka "Epic". Newer versions of Unity doesn't have the startup screen at all, that lets you config screen/keybinds.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: sandsea_urchin

IDJH

Jun 23, 2018
I remember playing it in the past, wolf(?) girl and slime in a randomly generated map, excited for more updates for more content~

Abcdefinition

Mar 9, 2019
am sad to say this but i cant rate this game cuz im bad at expressing my own opinion and it need 200 words, but i just wanna say this game had a potential smooth gameplay , goodanimations and semi cute artstyle the game make me crave for more, its a good game for me

Reactions: CarbonBeast

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
am sad to say this but i cant rate this game cuz im bad at expressing my own opinion and it need 200 words, but i just wanna say this game had a potential smooth gameplay , goodanimations and semi cute artstyle the game make me crave for more, its a good game for me
You are not alone in that. Good of you to post your thoughts here :)

Reactions: Abcdefinition
4.80 star(s) 37 Votes