4.80 star(s) 37 Votes

JayZee123

Jun 16, 2017
0.0.6 just come out hours ago, i think?
I did take look at Asimofu's Ci-En latest post

Dunno what they just added in this version, I can't really read the MTL accurately
Basically, the peddler fox NPC teased on his Twitter was released in this demo, plus game enhancements, which I'm assuming are fixes and changes towards gameplay.

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
Translated notes. (DeepL)

Gameplay Enhancements
I've been absent for so long that I honestly can't remember all the tweaks I've made, but...
I've made the following rough adjustments

Enemies will no longer turn their heads while using restraining techniques.
If you just keep hitting them with attacks, you won't be able to stop the sudden restraining move and you'll get caught.
The estrus gauge will increase while being patient.
This is a change from the previous "Gauge increases when it catches up.
Foreplay finishes will be more likely to occur if you do not hold back.
Enemies will spawn after repeated exploration and combat.
"Moving rooms or destroying enemies will trigger the appearance of new enemies.
Also, if you keep defeating enemies on the same floor, it will become easier for enemies in heat to appear.
Enemies in heat will speed up and use restraining techniques.
Werewolves, for example, will chase you at a speed you can't escape from!

If you're caught now, you'll be mated, and the dungeon will be tense...

Implement keys and gates.
Increase the importance of searching and prevent immediate dismount.
Induce accidents such as being surrounded while searching for keys

The attention button system can now be selected from hold and switch.
"The switch type was implemented to emphasize that the game can be played with one hand.
However, we've also prepared a hold type that gives you more of a "stance" feeling.
With the above additions, the difficulty level seems to have increased considerably.
In fact, if you play it properly, you'll get raped quite a bit yourself.

Use items while restrained
One shot reversal by shield parry
Large damage by surprise attack
I would like to increase the number of ways to revive from adversity by implementing the following
Also
Traps that cause rutting or weakness
Barehanded attacks
Throwing gold and nuts (I wonder if this is necessary...)
I'm also planning to add elements such as

Progress Report
Again, I'm really sorry about this...
I'm sorry if I'm a little late.
I'm really sorry again.
I'm sorry again...

This time, when I made the model of Mimina, I made a new body for the female body.
Implementing an event system from scratch that I hadn't created before
I went through a lot of trial and error to make it lighter.
There were so many other things I had to do that I can't even remember them all.
However, thanks to this, I now have a body that I can freely tweak, so it won't be hard to implement new monsters.
I'm sure it won't be too hard...
I've finally implemented the equipment items, so I'll be adding weapons and items as I go.
I'll be adding more weapons and items as I go along.

I want to increase the frequency of updates somehow, but if I set the completion of Mimina's eroticism as the next break, I'll have a huge gap again.
I'd like to increase the frequency of updates, but if I make Mimina's erotic completion the next break, I'll have a huge gap again.
I think it might be a good idea to try to make a new monster out of a bare body.

ravioliravioliee

Mar 15, 2020
Great, here we go again with the "does anyone has 0.0.6 comments"... (There still isn't any new enemy or scene in the game)
There is new content, but it's in majority gameplay oriented. To be honest it's pretty nice to see this, and it's great to know even if it's slowly, it's still here. Of course searching to get 0.0.6 is not that important, but the new stuff seem well implemented.

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
Also, confirmed the bird girl, a cockatiel based monster girl, is going to be the next enemy implemented. You'll probably have to dodge or block her attacks to counter, unless a bow or other ranged weapon is implemented.

NobleLeader65

Dec 28, 2018
I'm interested to try out the stuff added in 0.0.6. Yeah, sure, it ain't a huge update, but it sounds like Asimofu is getting more of the basics laid down, and that's always good. Plus, enemies respawning and getting harder the longer you stay in is sort of similar to Mystery Dungeon's wind mechanic, but with a lewd flair. Plus, if the shop NPC was added, that's something new to check out as well. Not a ton of new content, but a significant amount to show that Asimofu hasn't been sitting around with their thumb embedded in their ass.

Aug 5, 2021
How should I know? Probably when he is done with it.
The Macho Man Hand Weapon Is in need of addition, as the affordability of those hands (and sunglasses) are too much to the antagonists. Henceforth, 0.1.0 will add an a additional weapon to the already default one.

May 28, 2020
It seems to me this dev knows exactly what he's doing. "Implementing event system.. making things lighter" probably means delegate voids and derivative base classes instead of unoptimized spaghetti code. Honestly can't wait for more updates on this.

Kredyn

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Here is an updated translation for 0.0.6. It is backwards compatible, so you can use it for 0.0.5. as well. Put it into my pu... I mean "\BepInEx\Translation\en\Text\" folder.

EDIT: I have removed it since this is obviously what the dev wants.
次回からは、お願いすれば削除します。私はそれがあなたにとって問題であることを知りませんでした。

Last edited:

Kredyn

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
because is a bepinex folder but my 0.0.6 doesn't have one, i must create it or i must do anything else?
If you don't have it, just move it from an older version (or from the version in the first post). You need these files and folders: BepInEx, winhttp.dll, doorstop_config.ini. And after moving BepInEx, overwrite the file I provided above. I did it like this and it works.

• Red Heart
Reactions: adrix1166
4.80 star(s) 37 Votes