4.80 star(s) 37 Votes

adrix1166

Jun 2, 2020
If you don't have it, just move it from an older version (or from the version in the first post). You need these files and folders: BepInEx, winhttp.dll, doorstop_config.ini. And after moving BepInEx, overwrite the file I provided above. I did it like this and it works.
Thanks

DeasEx

Dec 3, 2017
well the difficulty definitely went up a little, once you beat some enemies tougher ones with a dark pink aura that shines in the dark will show up, they have faster attacks and lunges. If you escape after mating sequence begun that turns regular enemy pink too. Fun so far, don't regret updating.
P.S. That little detail of seeing a 50g berry sale price turn 100g after you sell it and then later you find a golden berry that she buys for 100g and price turns 500g, capitalism baby.

Last edited:

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
well the difficulty definitely went up a little, once you beat some enemies tougher ones with a dark pink aura that shines in the dark will show up, they have faster attacks and lunges.
That's called estrus.
It's actually always been a thing. Random chance that enemies would have it, and escaping from enemies in old versions multiple times might start it.

He's making it a more prevalent system though.

The thing about Estrus is that the monster girls skip foreplay making it almost impossible to escape the grab if they start it.

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
tiny cutscene plays, and she gets mad. Nothing else though.
She'll probably demand payment (with interest) then attack you between floors if you won't/can't payout if the next update focuses on her.
That's called estrus.
It's actually always been a thing. Random chance that enemies would have it, and escaping from enemies in old versions multiple times might start it.

He's making it a more prevalent system though.

The thing about Estrus is that the monster girls skip foreplay making it almost impossible to escape the grab if they start it.
I wonder what triggers an impossible escape? I got caught with almost full health, stamina, and couldn't get out of the grab. Also, estrus enemies are random. I went onto floor 2 and immediately ran into one and lost when she grabbed me. Then when restarting the floor the enemy didn't have estrus. Seems like runs could suddenly end if you get unlucky and run into a pack of estrus wolf girls or the wrong combination of enemies.

Kredyn

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
I wonder what triggers an impossible escape? I got caught with almost full health, stamina, and couldn't get out of the grab. Also, estrus enemies are random. I went onto floor 2 and immediately ran into one and lost when she grabbed me. Then when restarting the floor the enemy didn't have estrus. Seems like runs could suddenly end if you get unlucky and run into a pack of estrus wolf girls or the wrong combination of enemies.
I've never encountered an impossible escape. And I was really testing its limits, escaping the same pent-up enemy like 10 times in a row. If you have stamina I could always escape. Though one they force you inside themselves, it is impossible to get away.

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
I've never encountered an impossible escape. And I was really testing its limits, escaping the same pent-up enemy like 10 times in a row. If you have stamina I could always escape. Though one they force you inside themselves, it is impossible to get away.
So, if Phil gets caught by an estrus enemy, and doesn't have stamina to escape before they insert him, then you get a game over.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
So, if Phil gets caught by an estrus enemy, and doesn't have stamina to escape before they insert him, then you get a game over.
Basically, yeah.
AFAIK the only ways to lose are:
  • Health reaching 0
  • Climax during phase one of a grab
  • Unable to escape the grab before it moves to phase two (Only done by enemies in Estrus mode)

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
Basically, yeah.
AFAIK the only ways to lose are:
  • Health reaching 0
  • Climax during phase one of a grab
  • Unable to escape the grab before it moves to phase two (Only done by enemies in Estrus mode)
You used to be able to escape grabs after insertions. Did OK make that impossible now?

Kredyn

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
That's what I said, if you have the stamina, you can always escape. You said however above, that you couldn't even with having "almost full health, stamina".

You used to be able to escape grabs after insertions. Did OK make that impossible now?
I've played it since 0.0.3 and you could never escape after insertion. Maybe before 0.0.3 it was possible, but not after.

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
That's what I said, if you have the stamina, you can always escape. You said however above, that you couldn't even with having "almost full health, stamina".

I've played it since 0.0.3 and you could never escape after insertion. Maybe before 0.0.3 it was possible, but not after.
What I was probably thinking of was times I'd kite the monsters girls to get the estrus filled then escape. Though if that's the case enemies like succubus who'll probably inflict estrus onto other monsters will be incredibly dangerous if you need to deplete your stamina bar with every grab.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Ah, this forum has been noticed by Asimofu on Twitter.
Going by machine translation: "‎I fear that game creators are even translating games for people who have been illegally uploaded in and out of pirate forums. Please, disappear.‎"

It's about you translating his game Kredyn, sounds like he's going down the knights of asgar route. I don't get why they don't understand that they have alot of international fans outside japan too, and are passionate enough to translate the game for free to make it understandable and more enjoyable for people that cannot understand the language.

For god's sake instead of Zell23 (forest of the blue skin, succubus affection, shiro no yakata creator), complaining about someone translating his game (forest of the blue skin), he embraced it and worked alongside them. I've seen plenty others too, they see people translating their games and instead of complaining about it, they work with them to do an official translation.

90% of these japanese games never find a translator or even attempt at all, which leaves it up to people that understand the language to translate it so other people can enjoy it. A perfect example is: We only got the 5th sakura wars (niche series already though), in america, we missed out on 1-4, and the episode 0 of 5. Only about like 3-5 years ago or so, did people finally fully english translate the first sakura wars and that took many many years (sakura taisen in japan). People are also working on translating Fate Extra CCC, a game that never came to america. So alot of complaining can be done, but why would you really want to support something that you can't understand?

Alot of times, importing is the only way as well, and combined with the price of the game + super expensive shipping from japan, it's really costly, just to get something you can't make heads or tails of.

Being anti-gaijin as they would call us, is really not the way to go, and could lose a lot of potential people supporting the game.

And, I wouldn't be surprised if it's from me linking those things above of why it got noticed, so sorry.

Last edited:

Kredyn

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Well waking up to this is fucking awesome. I feel completely shit and betrayed. I always supported him on cien and never shared any of his paid work (or any other developer's work). As you said, I would have happily helped him make a proper translation, but it seems he even blocked me on Twitter and apparently hates my guts. I'm fucking sad, this is completely unfair.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Well waking up to this is fucking awesome. I feel completely shit and betrayed. I always supported him on cien and never shared any of his paid work (or any other developer's work). As you said, I would have happily helped him make a proper translation, but it seems he even blocked me on Twitter and apparently hates my guts. I'm fucking sad, this is completely unfair.

Yep, it's how it is with a lot of these Japanese developers, I don't like using the term, but a lot of them are super xenophobic. (aka anti foreigner) The biggest example is the guy who makes the ragnarok bf games.

Reactions: Mistervd
Jun 13, 2017
welp, some devs, or heck, just some people in general are very closed-minded about this stuff. they immediately think everyone's out to get them even when people are genuinely trying to help. on the other hand, we don't know if he had any bad past experiences with this stuff so it's understandable. or they could just really hate gaijins ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
welp, some devs, or heck, just some people in general are very closed-minded about this stuff. they immediately think everyone's out to get them even when people are genuinely trying to help. on the other hand, we don't know if he had any bad past experiences with this stuff so it's understandable. or they could just really hate gaijins ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah, but that mindset's a really unsafe way of thinking, it's hard to move past things, but you can't lump bad things in with the whole group of people/w/e subject. It's a really asanine way of thinking.

I've had plenty of experiences with assholes in the past, but I don't assume every person I meet is going to be one.

Jun 13, 2017
but you can't lump bad things in with the whole group of people/w/e subject
pretty much why we have stereotypes. i totally agree it's asinine, but as you said, it's all up to the individual's mindset. we can't really do anything but "understand" it if they're not willing to open their minds.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
pretty much why we have stereotypes. i totally agree it's asinine, but as you said, it's all up to the individual's mindset. we can't really do anything but "understand" it if they're not willing to open their minds.

Saw an australian developer on here just now with the same kind of incident.

1629877553782.png

1629877592859.png

That was also linked in that same thread, I'm not trying to start anything here, just bringing examples. (They're from different people, and in the second one a developer said that in response to the other developer that was being talked about by 2 people that was angry about piracy as well. (the other developer that made that response).

It looks like either some people talked some sense into him, or he realized he was doing a knee jerk reaction, because he deleted the tweet about you Kredyn, not really getting a good understanding of the machine translation of what he's saying though.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 37 Votes