4.80 star(s) 37 Votes

Estella69

Dec 24, 2017
anyone managed to get cheat engine to work with this?
It actuall works but once you cum it doesnt matter how much hp you have its still a game over.Girls just carries you to their inn and thats it.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Here's hoping that if you try to leave without paying she rapes you.
Big plus 1 to this.

She wasn't kidding when she said PAY, now you'll pay the ultimate price...

And after that, every girl refers to MC as "Uke" instead of their player given name. ;)

• Love
Reactions: Untamed

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
are those games in progress?
(also this is m first reply ever and that quote thing is automatic and I dunno if I have to keep it or not for it to be a proper reply and/or tag u or whatever lmao)
yeah, the reply automatically quotes and notifies the person who was quoted, so you did it right.
as far as I know those aren't games, but hey, there's a lot I haven't seen so they might be.

Reactions: Xero0

Trixie_I

Nov 2, 2017
any updates to this?
No.

if you go back to the very first page and look at the OP, you should be able to see 3 links

- -

Those 3

you can open each one and check for anything new or interesting, they all belong to the Dev, I personally would mostly pay attention to the Ci-en page as that's where the major updates and info will be released by the dev.

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
any updates to this?
I say that we're maybe waiting a few months for a big update, best case scenario. The last update I posted from the dev, the Kitsune Merchant. Currently their focus seems to be working floors transitions, implementing the store, and planning out enemy designs. (Drafting details, 3D modeling, rigging, and animating.) There didn't appear to be an update on the progress of the enemy models.

Floor transition.png

Reactions: Savec

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Found another game that's got a similar premise, not dungeon crawling , but has the girls going after you theme.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Estella69

NekoAlchemy

Aug 13, 2018
Found another game that's got a similar premise, not dungeon crawling , but has the girls going after you theme.
This looks very interesting. Anyone know if there's a demo or playable version of it out there?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I found v0.0.5. It doesn't really add anything, other than controller support and probably various bug/model issues. It needs MTL'd and uncensored, if Prick can re-uncensor this one.
looks like UABE and UABE-A can't work with the shader anymore. I'll look at it some more later.

* edit
looks like none of the edits im willing to attempt for a demo aren't fruitful enough to show any result
fortunately the game has really minimal censorship and can be lived with IMO
unless one of the other modders sees this thread and deems it worthy, id just wait for a bigger release to come out
you can also try adding bepinex to the folder and try manly marcos auto demosaics, but no guarantee

Last edited:

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
This looks very interesting. Anyone know if there's a demo or playable version of it out there?
Looked around myself, no demos available, it's only through the ci-en sub thing. Haven't found it posted anywhere either, it's another niche thing like how succubus reborn was niche, I intially posted something to get it translated/on the forums, but someone else got it here, was happy for it to make it here either way.

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
There was a very very early playable demo at one point... I think it's still out there... check ulmf, they might still have it. It consisted of one enemy and one boss, one short floor and one boss arena. It was still very incomplete but had limited h animations.

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
I found v0.0.5. It doesn't really add anything, other than controller support and probably various bug/model issues. It needs MTL'd and uncensored, if Prick can re-uncensor this one.
I noticed significant improvements to performance with this update. Lower end PCs will notice the optimizations.

Dx05

Jun 14, 2020
0.0.6 just come out hours ago, i think?
I did take look at Asimofu's Ci-En latest post

Dunno what they just added in this version, i can't really read the MTL accurately

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes