4.80 star(s) 36 Votes

timmys666

Jul 8, 2017
already been in development for a long time however i dont know anything about developing games perhaps all basics are done and its easy street now ? ? ?
also they have made a few games in the past an seen them threw to completion :D
what are the names of the other works? this is the only game ive seen so far and a search only brings up the new project.

pod1_99

Jul 18, 2018
I think hes part of D-gate on the right theres a games tab click that an some of those games on on dlsite

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
I don't think we're going to see anal in this game. So far, on the promo image we 7-8 (unsure about the foreground) enemies presented. This being a JP developed game, we're probably going to a version bump to 0.1.0 rather than many incremental updates like western devs. Perhaps, we'll see one more enemy in a demo before the Asimofu focuses on finishing the game.

The development of the scenes will interesting, so far there's 4 animations for each enemy. (28-32 animations as per the promo image.) Slow and quick foreplay, then slow and quick sex. There's many possibilities but with animations like these, any major additions would take time to be up this standard.

• Sad
Reactions: junior20000

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
If I had to guess, if one of the enemies were going to have anal, it'd be the elf. I wouldn't bet on it though, Japanese more often than not, don't add anal content to their content.

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
I don't think we're going to see anal in this game.
Do you mean anal in a sense of MC being pegged or something else? In regard to pegging in japanese games, Ive seen that in VN where main topic is femdom, some games do include pegging as well futa on male. I havent had an opportunity to play this game, but from what Ive seen in screenshots it does seem very interesting games and to tell you the truth I would love to see pegging topic presented, prehaps even futanaries as well, although the latter I doubt be presented.

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
I mean as straight anal, male penetrating a female. LoE, as is, presents as cute monster girls out to mate. Not just for their enjoyment, they're out to get our protagonist. Which is the cause of my doubt that we'll see anything other than vaginal, or whatever the girl has, in the sex scenes. In all of the action games I've played, I haven't seen a scene that has used anal unless the scene was a threesome or tentacles.

Reactions: atur

junior20000

Sep 7, 2017
I mean as straight anal, male penetrating a female. LoE, as is, presents as cute monster girls out to mate. Not just for their enjoyment, they're out to get our protagonist. Which is the cause of my doubt that we'll see anything other than vaginal, or whatever the girl has, in the sex scenes. In all of the action games I've played, I haven't seen a scene that has used anal unless the scene was a threesome or tentacles.
Makes sense. Same(ish) argument used by the devs of Breeders Of The Nephelym.

VI16

Aug 23, 2018
For a proof of concept, this is pretty impressive. Controls are responsive, art style is good, gameplay is solid. As was mentioned, the translation is basically useless, since it goes too fast to be read.

Also, when you lose the game just fades to black with the monster girl dragging you away (you can follow on the mini map). Is anything supposed to happen after that?
>Also, when you lose the game just fades to black with the monster girl dragging you away (you can follow on the mini map). Is anything supposed to happen after that?
i think it must be game over, maybe later developer gonna add cg scene, or 3d.

Reactions: ninjahotsprings

VI16

Aug 23, 2018
Love the animations, and the gameplay, even in this early a state, is really solid. Just wish that having sex didn't lead to a game over, since it completely disincentivizes seeing any of the animations.

Also, there's no such thing as "reverse rape." The "reverse" of rape is consensual sex.
>Also, there's no such thing as "reverse rape." The "reverse" of rape is consensual sex.
Ah shit, here we go again.

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
The fade to black is game over. I'm not sure if there's going to be a gallery added on later, however I remember the Asimofu specifically saying that when you lose. That's game over, the monster girl drags Phil off to her den afterwards, then the game restarts.

Also from their previous works, the gallery maybe an arena where you can spawn in monster girls you want to see.

Vignum

Jul 6, 2017
The fade to black is game over. I'm not sure if there's going to be a gallery added on later, however I remember the Asimofu specifically saying that when you lose. That's game over, the monster girl drags Phil off to her den afterwards, then the game restarts.

Also from their previous works, the gallery maybe an arena where you can spawn in monster girls you want to see.
Previous works? Where can i find them? :sneaky:

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
They worked with 'D-Gate', to produce a 2D action metal slug-like vore focused game, Echidna Wars DX. A thread on that game can be found here on these forums.

Reactions: Vignum

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
Makes sense. Same(ish) argument used by the devs of Breeders Of The Nephelym.
Turns out Japan, with the most herbivore men as they're described. Has a breeding fetish.

Harpy.jpg
Here is the harpy's, as seen from the promo image, proper design. With the developer commentary translated.
"I'm thinking about (the) harpy design…
I went from a bra, to a poncho in anticipation of the undressing effect. The original hair design didn't look right, so I moved the tips of her hair to the tips of her ears. The dots on the feathers are a pearl pattern, unique to (the) females."

VI16

Aug 23, 2018

Uhhhhh
Source? You can write japanese, Asimofu writed this in english, or you used translator?

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
Uhhhhh
Source? You can write japanese, Asimofu writed this in english, or you used translator?
As for the statement on the gallery I'm just speculating. Galleries are pretty typical for this genre and his previous work did have a gallery. For the game over statement, that comes from the developers reply to this comment on the original demo's posting on January 9th.

Screenshot_6.png When translated reads. "Unfortunately, after you're taken away, the results screen will appear, and you'll be done there." Unless something different has been said since, this is the plan.

Last edited:
Reactions: VI16
4.80 star(s) 36 Votes