4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
After plying the prologue. I hope this game takes off in a big way. It has some very good possibilities. I only hope it doesn't end up another abandoned project.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xcribr and BMKink

BMKink

Nov 1, 2021
After plying the prologue. I hope this game takes off in a big way. It has some very good possibilities. I only hope it doesn't end up another abandoned project.
The developer has mentioned about rebuilding their previous project - Blood Destiny on their Patreon page. Keeping fingers-crossed.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xcribr

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
The developer has mentioned about rebuilding their previous project - Blood Destiny on their Patreon page. Keeping fingers-crossed.
Rendering an animation from that as we speak :D

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
@Envixer, you've mentioned in the dev notes that chapter 1 will appear after the first release of the Blood Destiny reboot. Maybe it's too soon to ask, but will that be the plan for the update release schedule going forward (a Blood Destiny update, followed by a Laced Steele update), or will LS just get updated sporadically? I'm probably going to be more interested in this one so am just curious. Either way, good luck with your projects :)(y)
I'm planning to alternate, so BD is next, the LS, then BD. BD will likely be completed first, but then Dreamwriter will enter the rotation :D

Reactions: Bagley

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
It's generally faster to tbh
RNDM-sama, I've heard about Wikipedia. Though I can't see what a person or a place named Steele have to do there, and if that Steele is a place I don't understand either how it can be laced. But maybe there's an allusion that someone whose language isn't English will most likely miss.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RNDM

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
RNDM-sama, I've heard about Wikipedia. Though I can't see what a person or a place named Steele have to do there, and if that Steele is a place I don't understand either how it can be laced. But maybe there's an allusion that someone whose language isn't English will most likely miss.
Sure isn't mine and I'm finding no difficulties getting it.

Also that's not what you originally asked.

Maxh

Jun 19, 2021
Is Futa 100% optional, can it be permanently turned off?... you know making it a proper lesbian game having a proper lesbian path?

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
After looking at the preview of the picture, I thought that the mc would be a black girl in the center.

Either way, it looks like an interesting start to a new game. I definitely didn't expect a female protagonist after the last game. I've never actually seen a dev decide to change direction so much after game with a male mc. Good luck.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xcribr

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Is Futa 100% optional, can it be permanently turned off?... you know making it a proper lesbian game having a proper lesbian path?
You can choose not to pursue her, and you will also be able to choose how to interact with her on any story scenes you have together. If you don't want the D, you don't have to get the D.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alley_Cat
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes