• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Laced Steele [Ch. 1] [Envixer]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Not really, she said she had worse injuries than a small cut during BDSM not that they do hardcore.

Considering even light BDSM is extremely dangerous unless done right i'm not surprised. I've seen people that have had to have hands and feet amputated because they had dumbfuck newbie partners that tied them up either too tightly or for too long. It cuts off circulation and kills the limb.

BDSM is lethal.

Even spanking can break skin and leave scars.
Yeah. Very true. For some it is that edge that gets them going. That edge needs a lot of skill and experience.

Like many people inspired by 50 Shades...

• Sad
Reactions: xcribr and FatGiant

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Not really, she said she had worse injuries than a small cut during BDSM not that they do hardcore.

Considering even light BDSM is extremely dangerous unless done right i'm not surprised. I've seen people that have had to have hands and feet amputated because they had dumbfuck newbie partners that tied them up either too tightly or for too long. It cuts off circulation and kills the limb.

BDSM is lethal.

You are right. I guess a lot of people who try BDSM don't really think of security until there is an incident scaring them. At that point they either quit or start take security seriously.

But it did sound like they are taking greater risks in their shoots since they can always use magic healing afterwards.

On the other hand there seem to always be some who go to ER having put objects into orifices they don't belong in.

BDSM is lethal.
I can't be bothered to try to look up right now, but it would be interesting to see statistics comparing amount of injuries in BDSM and sex in general compared to sports related injuries. I mean, many people injure themselves just working out.

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020

BDSM is lethal.

This is why I'm not into BDSM why the hell would I want to hurt myself or others? I just never got it lol

GrumpyOldGit

Jan 29, 2021
This is why I'm not into BDSM why the hell would I want to hurt myself or others? I just never got it lol
As I understand it, for most who engage in BDSM (the real thing, not the 50 Shades inspired lunacy), inflicting actual damage (beyond some temporary bruising) is never the goal. And the BDSM community is pretty harsh on carelessness. Some people enjoy mixing pain (or other feelings of distress) with pleasure, and the primary motivation for the dominant is more about satisfying the submissive's desires than any particular act; the dominants will usually limit themselves based on what they're comfortable doing with another person, rather than what gets them off.

On top of that, sadism and masochism is only one pillar of BDSM, and no one's forced to include elements of every pillar in their sessions; if either party is uncomfortable with it, it's off the table.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That's the point, it's not about hurting your partner or getting hurt, that's the extreme end.

The main point of BDSM is giving up total control to someone which is why trust plays a massive part.

Getting tied or handcuffed to a bed for example. You have no way of fighting back, you're vulnerable and the person with you can do whatever they like. You're trusting them not to lose control of the situation, which quite a few new to BDSM do.

Some like to play on the pleasure/pain thing but in most cases that only involves spanking, maybe candle wax (which doesn't hurt as much as you may think). The point where major pain or injury comes in is either from something going wrong or the very streme ends involving sado masichism.

I don't do the extremes, for me it's all about giving up control and trusting my partner with me.

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
That's the point, it's not about hurting your partner or getting hurt, that's the extreme end.

The main point of BDSM is giving up total control to someone which is why trust plays a massive part.

Getting tied or handcuffed to a bed for example. You have no way of fighting back, you're vulnerable and the person with you can do whatever they like. You're trusting them not to lose control of the situation, which quite a few new to BDSM do.

Some like to play on the pleasure/pain thing but in most cases that only involves spanking, maybe candle wax (which doesn't hurt as much as you may think). The point where major pain or injury comes in is either from something going wrong or the very streme ends involving sado masichism.

I don't do the extremes, for me it's all about giving up control and trusting my partner with me.
"Getting tied or handcuffed to a bed for example" while yes I know this is technically BDSM, I don't feel like it is because if you've been with someone long enough and trust them then being handcuffed or blindfolded is not really a hard thing to do (if you are into it). I just kinda see it as normal-ish, like spanking is normal as well. You can make both BDSM if you turn up the heat and turn spanking into a pain kink by doing it more and harder or even use objects for example but just spankings, handcuffs or blindfolds on it's own is normal-ish imo.

Also a lot of the time people who says they are into BDSM, they mean that they like being hurt or hurting others, not everyone do it to the extreme but a lot are into being choked, slapped, orgasm torture...etc which is not my thing and it's what I view as BDSM.

Though if you mean the softer sides of BDSM(the normal-ish part imo) then yes I like it as well, though I'm more on the dom side of things, I tried being on the other side of it with my wife and I didn't hate it but like I said even though that is "BDSM", no one really says I'm into BDSM if it's just the softer side of it like spankings and handcuffs...etc from my experience at least.

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
As I understand it, for most who engage in BDSM (the real thing, not the 50 Shades inspired lunacy), inflicting actual damage (beyond some temporary bruising) is never the goal. And the BDSM community is pretty harsh on carelessness. Some people enjoy mixing pain (or other feelings of distress) with pleasure, and the primary motivation for the dominant is more about satisfying the submissive's desires than any particular act; the dominants will usually limit themselves based on what they're comfortable doing with another person, rather than what gets them off.

On top of that, sadism and masochism is only one pillar of BDSM, and no one's forced to include elements of every pillar in their sessions; if either party is uncomfortable with it, it's off the table.
That is true most people who are into BDSM are not into the extremes but I still don't get why anyone would get off hurt others or want to be hurt even if it's the softer side of it to the point it leaves a bruise even if it's a small one.

GrumpyOldGit

Jan 29, 2021
That is true most people who are into BDSM are not into the extremes but I still don't get why anyone would get off hurt others or want to be hurt even if it's the softer side of it to the point it leaves a bruise even if it's a small one.
I personally have absolutely zero experience with BDSM, but there are elements that I find intriguing. One of the more fascinating aspects is just how much of it comes down to a negotiated contract. It may seem counterintuitive, but the person that is most in control of any given scene is the submissive, rather than the dominant. Assuming both parties are actually competent in their roles. Not only does the submissive have their safeword, but they have a lot more control of the scene than most people imagine.

When it comes to pain, as an example, no more is exerted than what the receiving party actually enjoy. A competent dominant can find their submissive's limits without ever going over it. And it's not just the submissive that can set limits, both parties do. and then there's hard and soft limits; things you are absolutely against, and things you maybe are willing to try.

But the various kinks that fit within BDSM is like all other kinks; what one person finds extemely arousing, might cause revulsion in another.

Personally, so long as you're not claiming "kink bad because moral highground", I can respect any stance on any kink.

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
I personally have absolutely zero experience with BDSM, but there are elements that I find intriguing. One of the more fascinating aspects is just how much of it comes down to a negotiated contract. It may seem counterintuitive, but the person that is most in control of any given scene is the submissive, rather than the dominant. Assuming both parties are actually competent in their roles. Not only does the submissive have their safeword, but they have a lot more control of the scene than most people imagine.

When it comes to pain, as an example, no more is exerted than what the receiving party actually enjoy. A competent dominant can find their submissive's limits without ever going over it. And it's not just the submissive that can set limits, both parties do. and then there's hard and soft limits; things you are absolutely against, and things you maybe are willing to try.

But the various kinks that fit within BDSM is like all other kinks; what one person finds extemely arousing, might cause revulsion in another.

Personally, so long as you're not claiming "kink bad because moral highground", I can respect any stance on any kink.
Nah not bad, I just don't get it. I don't really care what others enjoy, it's just not for me.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

GrumpyOldGit

Jan 29, 2021
Nah not bad, I just don't get it. I don't really care what others enjoy, it's just not for me.
That is what I assumed based of your original phrasing; I just added that bit in there because there absolutely are some "BDSM is morally wrong" people out there, and I'd be hesitant to doubt that a few of those people roam these forums.

I also added it to clarify that I don't really have a problem with your preferences.

Reactions: Dragon59

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
That is what I assumed based of your original phrasing; I just added that bit in there because there absolutely are some "BDSM is morally wrong" people out there, and I'd be hesitant to doubt that a few of those people roam these forums.

I also added it to clarify that I don't really have a problem with your preferences.
Which is a stupid thing to think lol.

I get why people would think something like swinging/cuckolding is immoral because they think it's cheating or something along those lines but BDSM is something between 2 partners that trust each other so what they do is up to them.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Which is a stupid thing to think lol.

I get why people would think something like swinging/cuckolding is immoral because they think it's cheating or something along those lines but BDSM is something between 2 partners that trust each other so what they do is up to them.
Yeah, a lot of people and politicians are obsessed with what people do in the privacy of their bedroom/dungeon/play party

Reactions: GokutheG

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Okey i'am kinda confused the premise/the renders and animations are really good. But what about the writing and how the scenes are presented ?

I mean there are a good amount of renders for the scenes but you actually skip so fast through them with rather short sentences and context, which kinda reminds me of a typical early morning convo with your local bakery sales woman,( "Hello what do you want ? - Eeeh i take three croissants - Here you go - Thanks BYE ! ") and straight to the next scene ...

:unsure: The hell is going on ?

Also MC pls stop saying "OKEY" the whole time and act like a human being (fangirl or not ) pls !

Reactions: WeilBaum

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Why, oh why, that the more I like a story, the shorter the updates feel... :(

So, so, so good this one.

Peace :)

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes