Oct 12, 2018
I did and I had the taser gun. It supposed to happen automatically but it didn't. I used a different save and it worked. Not sure how the bug happened.
Yeah, honestly I can't seem to get around this bug for the life of me. I do everything involving grabbing the taser, then when running up back to the room with the guard/hitman, she just doesn't do anything. Interacting or trying to use the taser from the inventory doesn't work either. Is there something I'm missing here, or do I need to restart with a new save file? Tried going back to ones that are earliest on the second floor before you even interact with anything on the level, but it doesn't seem to solve things.

Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017
How is the MTL? It says MTL but the screenshots look like they are english translated or at least heavily edited MTL.
Is MTL quality good?
i tried the game ( i think i reached halfway point or jsut past the prologue) and i gotta say this thing does NOT feel like an MTL, a few words are mish mashed here and there but it is suprisingly very coherent and there is no weird poetry in it so i say yea, this translation is good

the only thing that is a tad bit fucked is the UI on certain scenes but it's not a big issue since you can pretty much read all of it

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
yet anotehr one
where the game looks interesting
its got hot character and its voiced
but its MTL
life aint fair

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
Yeah, honestly I can't seem to get around this bug for the life of me. I do everything involving grabbing the taser, then when running up back to the room with the guard/hitman, she just doesn't do anything. Interacting or trying to use the taser from the inventory doesn't work either. Is there something I'm missing here, or do I need to restart with a new save file? Tried going back to ones that are earliest on the second floor before you even interact with anything on the level, but it doesn't seem to solve things.
I also ran into this bug while working on this. No idea what causes this but there is probably a sequence of events that breaks the scripting. Only fix I found was to reload an earlier save and trying again.
How is the MTL? It says MTL but the screenshots look like they are english translated or at least heavily edited MTL.
Yeah it's a heavily edited MTL. Can't promise perfection. But nonsense should be very minimal

Last edited:

darkslide5006

Jan 13, 2019
help! im stuck in the 2nd mission cassino. so i had been tied to x thing, i escaped, get laptop in second floor, vending machine key, got code from slot machine. what do i do after gettig the blue book thing?

Reactions: AegisRid
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes