Unity Abandoned Lady Thunder [v0.6] [ThunderBolt]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ThunderBoltGames

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2020
Changelog for v 0.4 alpha pls
0.4 is not out yet, not completely. There is Windows and MAC version avaible on my Patreon, which is more for a testing purposes. Android and web versions should be comming out this Tuesday, alongside with fixed Windows and Mac versions.
Afterward I will make a post here with changelog etc.

If there was ever a game that needed to be voiced, I believe this would be it. I mean joi isn't my kink but I'm betting for those that it is, that would certainly get their attention.
I agree, it might happen with version 0.5. Not fully voiced, there is just too much text for that, but some basic lines like, faster, slow down, stop, edge now etc. could go long way.

Does she blink yet?
Nope:(

Body_Hunter

Sep 30, 2018
mmh, i like the new version....a lot....even if i got denied right at the first try.

Some remote control like for my Lovense would be the icing on my cake...

Keep up the good work!

Reactions: Patho99

EddyGordo

Oct 16, 2017
If there was ever a game that needed to be voiced, I believe this would be it. I mean joi isn't my kink but I'm betting for those that it is, that would certainly get their attention.
That would be pretty sick indeed, especially as there is so many sexy voices out there.
Text only is fine, but voice and sound is indeed pretty important in the erotic department.
Having a voice like kinkyshibby's would be insane but highly unlikely :p
But I'm sure it'd be doable to find someone to record some lines :)

PS: The download link is the 0.3 version on itch.io, where are the links for the 0.4 alpha ? (found them on the slow sites at 50KB/s, but asking for the other fellow "gamers" that'll storm by soon lol)

Last edited:

ThunderBoltGames

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2020
That would be pretty sick indeed, especially as there is so many sexy voices out there.
Text only is fine, but voice and sound is indeed pretty important in the erotic department.
Having a voice like kinkyshibby's would be insane but highly unlikely :p
But I'm sure it'd be doable to find someone to record some lines :)

PS: The download link is the 0.3 version on itch.io, where are the links for the 0.4 alpha ? (found them on the slow sites at 50KB/s, but asking for the other fellow "gamers" that'll storm by soon lol)
0.4 is Patreon only at the the moment, well it is supposed to be anyway XD. On 12 April, it will become avaible to public for free.

Reactions: EddyGordo

EddyGordo

Oct 16, 2017
0.4 is Patreon only at the the moment, well it is supposed to be anyway XD. On 12 April, it will become avaible to public for free.
Oh I see :p
Thought that was supposed to be the new version people talked about on the thread so my bad x)
Thanks for the info and keep it up, looks like a pretty fun project, peace :)

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
Would be nice to have option for her to slowly strip, also bigger breast option for her arm to press against her breast when she's wanking.
Also an option to change the clicking sound
Maybe some different views too?

ThunderBoltGames

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2020
Will there be new cumming scenes? :3
Not in 0.4, however I plan to work on this in next update as I see this as the biggest week point of the game at the moment. I want to rework the scene, make it more teasing, add more talking, make the countdown less predictable etc. Would like to add a possibility for her to remove her top for countdown and I want a new footjob cum scene aswell.

Would be nice to have option for her to slowly strip, also bigger breast option for her arm to press against her breast when she's wanking.
Also an option to change the clicking sound
Maybe some different views too?
Cloth stripping and body changes are extremely difficult to implement due to the way this game is made, it is using stop-motion animation made out of individual images. There is over 1000 images in the game right not, if I wanted to make her breast larger I would had to render all 1000 images again and 1 image = about 45 min of rendering time.

By clicking you mean the stroke beat right? Not the mouse clicking? That's a really good idea, probably not event that difficult to implement. Will see what I can do ;)

Nickoshephard

Jul 2, 2017
Not in 0.4, however I plan to work on this in next update as I see this as the biggest week point of the game at the moment. I want to rework the scene, make it more teasing, add more talking, make the countdown less predictable etc. Would like to add a possibility for her to remove her top for countdown and I want a new footjob cum scene aswell.

Cloth stripping and body changes are extremely difficult to implement due to the way this game is made, it is using stop-motion animation made out of individual images. There is over 1000 images in the game right not, if I wanted to make her breast larger I would had to render all 1000 images again and 1 image = about 45 min of rendering time.

By clicking you mean the stroke beat right? Not the mouse clicking? That's a really good idea, probably not event that difficult to implement. Will see what I can do ;)
Awesome news, thank you! :)

ThunderBoltGames

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2020
Cover.JPG
Lady Thunder 0.4 is now out on all platforms (Windows, Mac and Android) and is avaible on my Patreon. On 12 April, it will become avaible to the public for free.

0.4 New Features:

Breathplay
- Facesitting and Feet suffocation scenes

Anal play - Fingering and Strapon scenes

Toys - Lady Thunder can keep track of several toys - Ball gag, Nipple Clamps, Anal Plug and Shoelace

Middle Text - Plenty of new text lines which are writen out in the middle, between speed changes.

Gloves - Handjob scenes now have option to enable latex gloves.

Have Fun ;)

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes