Unity Abandoned Lady Thunder [v0.6] [ThunderBolt]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
Does feet suffocation means you have to breath while she plants her feet on your face (screen?)? Sorry if it's a dumb question lol.

ThunderBoltGames

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2020
Does feet suffocation means you have to breath while she plants her feet on your face (screen?)? Sorry if it's a dumb question lol.
Reverse actually, you are supposed to stop to breath while having her feet on your face. Like she is suffocating you, its meant in that way.

hp3600

Oct 5, 2020
I don't know if anyone else has this problem, but if she gives the command to edge while using the strap-on, then the game softlocks you. There is no way to click the "edge" button while she has the strap-on.

ThunderBoltGames

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2020
I don't know if anyone else has this problem, but if she gives the command to edge while using the strap-on, then the game softlocks you. There is no way to click the "edge" button while she has the strap-on.
It was reported to me already and it is fixed in the newest version which is not avaible here on f95. Downloads here are not managed by me. Game should be avaible now just on my patreon as I plan to fix issues that might be found by players before the public version is out on 12 April.

Reactions: hp3600

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
Works on linux through wine but can't seem to find usable fonts, meaning it looks like this: screen.jpg . Anyone have a fix?

ThunderBoltGames

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2020
IMG_4249.JPG
Lady Thunder 0.5 is now out on all platforms (Windows, Mac and Android). You can get it on for $5 or you can get it on my .

0.5 New Features:

Green Light/Red Light
- Stroke on green light, stop on red light. There are two options for this - Pussy and Nipples. During the scene she is covering and uncovering herself and you can stroke only if you can see her nipples or pussy at the moment.

Countdown scene - Final scene was reworked. I tried to make it more teasing, there are more texts, fake countdown numbers and such.

CEI - Cum eating instructions were improved aswell and Cumplay instructions were added.

Cuckold - This sequence is replacing the ending countdown scene if enabled. At the end of the session Lady Thunder will invite over a gifted friend to have some fun with. This comes with option to enable a Bisexual Blowjob scene or a (CEI) Cuckold Cleanup at the end.

Have Fun ;)

LenAnderson

Dec 15, 2017
Looks like a more limited version of Fap Instructor to me. If that was not your inspiration in the first place, you should definitively check it out for some inspiration.

Especially the option to show random images / videos from e.g. reddit (or other source) as an alternative / addition to the renders already included in the game would give the players more variety.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes