VN Ren'Py L'Agence [Demo 2] [MrLazyTann]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

KopengaKris

Sep 21, 2018
the part after the photoshoot became unplayable gpu spiked to 100% and the game became too laggy.
Yeah, already mentioned it. Bad coding, when the animations stack and keeps running in the background. Could'nt finish the demo at all.

methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021
Hello MrLazyTann
Many thanks for sharing and supporting your project on this site. :cool:

For me personally, "game over" was when I saw your MC's mother. :mad:
Choosing a model as a mother of 3 which doesn't even look half as old as the MC himself is absolutely unbelievable to me and also completely inappropriate to your story.

whether it makes sense for you to exchange / let this character age is entirely your decision. but in this form your project is currently a no-go for me - sorry.

I wish you good luck for your story.

Reactions: MrLazyTann

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
the part after the photoshoot became unplayable gpu spiked to 100% and the game became too laggy.
yea and it for some weird reason used 8g of vram wtf??? nothing it was loading was that big

ok now i'm really wondering wtf he is doing, tried the game on a different pc and this time it loaded up all 24 gigs of vram!! did you add some bitcoin miner bullshit in there?

Last edited:

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
yea and it for some weird reason used 8g of vram wtf??? nothing it was loading was that big

ok now i'm really wondering wtf he is doing, tried the game on a different pc and this time it loaded up all 24 gigs of vram!! did you add some bitcoin miner bullshit in there?
i think more like a memory leak like another member mentioned the script seems to not delete previously loaded animations and images after showing instead leaves them in the ram and when more and more is loaded multiple instances just fill up ram and cause an overload had it in some other games too but there was at some point an stop so the ram cleared again.

Reactions: MrLazyTann

MrLazyTann

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2017
It seems like it could be a really interesting story, but it does have many issues. Grammar (definitely needs punctuation), translation, and dialogue in general definitely needs some work. It all feels rather robotic and doesn't flow too well. The premise is nice though, but you have to throw any thoughts of realism out the window lol.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The FOV is a bit off-putting as well. Everything is so stretched out. Definitely needs some fixing or something, as its rather headache inducing. And the sizes of things are off. Like the money in the case he opens are bite size instead of regular money size. Kitchen looks tiny when he is cooking dinner (to the point that the mother's head clips into the upper cabinets).

On another note, why even release all these demos if you are planning on reworking the game? You just released this demo, and are planning a third demo, and then going to just rework it all. It doesn't make much sense to do all that if you are planning on just remaking it all any ways. It's wasted effort since we'll have to start all over once it's remade. It would be better to work on the remake instead of releasing more demos that are going to get tossed any ways.

Either way, it has potential, but really needs some work. Probably not for me, as I'm not a fan of forced sex stuff without any choices, but others may like it at least. I'd definitely recommend just working on the remake instead of popping out more demos as it would be better in the long run. But still wish you the best of luck with your project and thanks. ;)
The reason why I do demo is it just that I want to have feedback like yours to know what I'm doing wrong.

I've changed the FOV in day 2, it should be fine now.

I do demo just to improve myself, I'm a noob in game creation and I need to practice to improve my skill but with just my own feedback I can't.

MrLazyTann

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2017
Not a fan of forced sex scenes, or that the MC doesn't kill her afterwards, which is his mission...
The family is involved with the enemy if i had to guess. One sister with a halfmoon tatoo and the other looks a lot like the ''mysterius guard'' we have a sword fight with and for some reason we don't just shoot her and be over with...which is what logically should happen.
Or the MC just doesn't kill women...

There are some other points, but SpyderArachnid has summed that up already.

MrLazyTann

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2017
I will see what I can do, my code is surely really bad. I tested it on my main rig with no problem.I will test it on a different pc to see if I have the same problem as you do.

MrLazyTann

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2017
Hello MrLazyTann
Many thanks for sharing and supporting your project on this site. :cool:

For me personally, "game over" was when I saw your MC's mother. :mad:
Choosing a model as a mother of 3 which doesn't even look half as old as the MC himself is absolutely unbelievable to me and also completely inappropriate to your story.

whether it makes sense for you to exchange / let this character age is entirely your decision. but in this form your project is currently a no-go for me - sorry.

I wish you good luck for your story.
Hello Methusalix55
Thanks

If you keep playing the game you will see why she looks so young but I'm not saying anything more. And if you like older character you won't be disappointed with future updates.

MrLazyTann

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2017
i think more like a memory leak like another member mentioned the script seems to not delete previously loaded animations and images after showing instead leaves them in the ram and when more and more is loaded multiple instances just fill up ram and cause an overload had it in some other games too but there was at some point an stop so the ram cleared again.
Yeah, I think you are right and I will look what cause this problem.

Dec 29, 2023
You have catwoman in the game?
Actually she's mc sister.
And why I said? It's because there is 3 sighs about that catwoman similar to mc sister.
1st. Orange hair ofcourse.
2nd. Green eyes.
3rd. Freckles on her cheeks.
Not only that if you notice these two have similar smiles, remember her mother said she always missed her school bus, probably it's because she does night duty as a catwoman.
20240330_052344.jpg 20240330_052409.jpg

Jun 11, 2023
And why I said? It's because there is 3 sighs about that catwoman similar to mc sister.
2nd. Green eyes.
Not only that if you notice these two have similar smiles, remember her mother said she always missed her school bus, probably it's because she does night duty as a catwoman.
View attachment 3490628 View attachment 3490630
WHAT.THE.FUCK?!o_O:eek:

Tyson Mikel

Sep 16, 2023
2nd. Green eyes.
View attachment 3490628 View attachment 3490630
For me this game sucks.
I don't even bother to give a fucking review, forced sex scenes and you're a spy agent but still after this shit you come to meet your family pfft.... logic is totally absent, in whole game logic is absent.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote