VN Ren'Py L'Agence [Demo 2] [MrLazyTann]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MrLazyTann

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2017
Has the whole thing so far been done with the fish-eye lens? Every preview is showing some kind of distortion, the worst being:
View attachment 2238159

Is it bad when this reminds me of "Right turn, Clyde!"

Your overview really needs fleshed out to give us some idea of what the story entails. It's so short and generic that it doesn't tell us squat.
It's because of the FOV I use it's a bit higher than most people

MrLazyTann

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2017
ah yeah, that is Netori my friend.

Reverse-NTR is where MC is the one that is stolen. (And typically actually stolen, i.e. MC in a good relationship with his GF, but then wakes up to her younger sister having seggs with him).

Also you may wish to clarify the group sex tag, since it can mean all kinds, and I assume you only mean stuff like MFF, MFFF, MFFFFFF etc.
Thanks for the info I didn't know this tag

Reactions: bobdillan

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
It's because of the FOV I use it's a bit higher than most people
I think that you are using the the , or . shortcut in Neo (not sure which one it is because I am away from my PC now). You might want to be it just as a normal camera view instead of that fish-eye len style. :)

Elde

Feb 11, 2020
I don't understand why devs make their first release so short, its the most important part of the game if you want to get follower otherwise they just forget you and click on the "ignore thread" button.
Well, at least you avoid the last part in my case by making me laugh a few time, also even if the render's quality aren't great, they don't feel empty. Last but not least, the french's spelling are correct for once, so respect :)
I can only wait and see now gl ^^

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Overview:
You will play the story of a man who has to return to his home town for work.
But who knows what might happen in this quiet little town.
The way the highlighted sentence is written, above, it translates into English meaning: the man already knows what will happen in the town before he gets there.

If the man does *not* know what might happen, then change that statement into a question and the mystery returns, like this: (y)
"But who knows what might happen in this quiet little town?"

e-d ;)

Reactions: MrLazyTann

MrLazyTann

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2017
I think that you are using the the , or . shortcut in Neo (not sure which one it is because I am away from my PC now). You might want to be it just as a normal camera view instead of that fish-eye len style. :)
My normal FOV is 75 but I think I'm gonna change it.
I use the , shortcut just for POV scene

Reactions: DiPeppo

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LAgence-Demo2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Dagoraath

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
It seems like it could be a really interesting story, but it does have many issues. Grammar (definitely needs punctuation), translation, and dialogue in general definitely needs some work. It all feels rather robotic and doesn't flow too well. The premise is nice though, but you have to throw any thoughts of realism out the window lol.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The FOV is a bit off-putting as well. Everything is so stretched out. Definitely needs some fixing or something, as its rather headache inducing. And the sizes of things are off. Like the money in the case he opens are bite size instead of regular money size. Kitchen looks tiny when he is cooking dinner (to the point that the mother's head clips into the upper cabinets).

On another note, why even release all these demos if you are planning on reworking the game? You just released this demo, and are planning a third demo, and then going to just rework it all. It doesn't make much sense to do all that if you are planning on just remaking it all any ways. It's wasted effort since we'll have to start all over once it's remade. It would be better to work on the remake instead of releasing more demos that are going to get tossed any ways.

Either way, it has potential, but really needs some work. Probably not for me, as I'm not a fan of forced sex stuff without any choices, but others may like it at least. I'd definitely recommend just working on the remake instead of popping out more demos as it would be better in the long run. But still wish you the best of luck with your project and thanks. ;)

Reactions: MrLazyTann

KopengaKris

Sep 21, 2018
Dunno if it's just me, but it seems as tho the scenes (animations) get stacked (bad coding?). The further in the game i got the game started to studder and lag, until it was unplayable.

Last edited:
Reactions: m4pII

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Not a fan of forced sex scenes, or that the MC doesn't kill her afterwards, which is his mission...
The family is involved with the enemy if i had to guess. One sister with a halfmoon tatoo and the other looks a lot like the ''mysterius guard'' we have a sword fight with and for some reason we don't just shoot her and be over with...which is what logically should happen.
Or the MC just doesn't kill women...

There are some other points, but SpyderArachnid has summed that up already.

Reactions: SpyderArachnid
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote