3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
ooh that's all? :O
Pretty much, 1.8 was a set up for Chloe's ending but if you chose not to go with Chloe content would be seriously lacking, hence the teacher scene. He is adding a Lisa scene in the new update but it mainly focuses on Roses ending then you will get one of the other girls in Jan and finally the last update/ updates will be the final 2 endings (and maybe a sad crying in yoru tissue ending)

Reactions: UncleVT

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
One thing that annoys me is when people use a word incorrectly. So let me help you by defining "Cuckold/Cucked"
Cuckold
1) A man who finds out that his WIFE is cheating on him when she gets PREGNANT with another man.
2) (Fetish) A couple who collaboratively agree to let the woman have sex with another man because: a) the man gets pleasure from being humiliated or watching his partner with another man; or b) The man can't physically have sex anymore (either from age, illness or injury) but still wants his partner to enjoy sex.

Since neither of those things are in this game (yet), there can't be any cuckolding at all.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
One thing that annoys me is when people use a word incorrectly. So let me help you by defining "Cuckold/Cucked"
Cuckold
1) A man who finds out that his WIFE is cheating on him when she gets PREGNANT with another man.
2) (Fetish) A couple who collaboratively agree to let the woman have sex with another man because: a) the man gets pleasure from being humiliated or watching his partner with another man; or b) The man can't physically have sex anymore (either from age, illness or injury) but still wants his partner to enjoy sex.

Since neither of those things are in this game (yet), there can't be any cuckolding at all.
I must take issue with your definition.

noun
  1. the husband of an unfaithful wife.

Nothing about the husband finding out or the wife getting pregnant.

Since marriage is not as prevalent today as it used to be, one could easily expand the definition to be the boyfriend of an unfaithful girlfriend.

Reactions: theresa663

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
So first time I played the faithful boyfriend route (except with one time with Anna because you kinda have to get it out of your systems if you're gonna be roomies).

The second time I played the Man Whore route, and I feel like the writing needs more of the MC "feeling like an asshole for fucking everything walking" thoughts, while pretending to be faithful to Chloe.

Also the Dev's preference for breasts is really apparent in this game, since every character has basically the same size areola, albeit different colors. It would have been nice to see more variety with the girls' models
Nice observation about the breasts, didn't notice notice anything myself.

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
Read our entire convo of me and the other guy and you will understand. Reading just that won't get you anywhere. And also, read the comments of solar during our convo with the other dude. If you still don't understand, then u fail to understand the purpose and plot of this novel. This aint a game where you choose in the beginning who you want. Forced is a strong word. Chloe IS supposed to be your girlfriend. That's what the author wanted. It's about if you want to cheat on her and let your feelings for someone else evolve, or you you'll man up and stay loyal to her. That's what this novel is about. It's not the type of game that you think. This is a visual novel to begin with. The genre is about "cheating and loyalty". How hard can that be to sink in? And when I say "not forced" is because the author is giving you the option to cheat if you want to be with other women in the end. If she was forced on you, then there would've been no options or ways to flirt or have sex with other women.

If you still don't understand that, then i don't know how else to explain it to you, but the need to improve your logical skills. I'm not being harsh or mean, it's an advice for you to improve yourself in the future.
Yes I did read your entire conversation afterwards and also the comments of Eclipse. I get what you are trying to convey. But what you are doing is giving reasons, making justifications and explaining why the game is as it is, it doesn't change that the game is that way. For eg I say "hey look at this fruit, it is yellow", and you start saying "it is yellow because it is from x family and y genus of plants, it originated from this place and moved to that and that, and it was affected by abc environmental factors during that time at all those places, someplace along the way a mutation happened and etc etc" OR I say "that dude has 12 fingers" and you start "It is because he has xyz chromosome defect affecting that gene responsible for that function passed along from his family since hundreds of years when it first appeared 1000 years ago due to xyz event". No matter how accurate and valid your reasonings be they dont change the fact that the fruit is yellow and the guy has 12 fingers, AND CHLOE IS UNAVOIDABLE (no matter the justifications), get it?

The genre is about "cheating and loyalty". How hard can that be to sink in?
On this point, I don't know all the starting plans and intended pathways (as you and Eclipse tend to explain what this game "originally is about") I have been following it since 1.4, but take a look at the official description from patreon

The game places you in a Boarding House somewhere in the US along with other young adults and faces you with different choices that steer the direction of the game. Depending on your choices you can live a love story with any of the girls or you can outsmart everyone and live with more than one in secret. From romance to various fetishes, voyeur, group "interactions" and more(Coming soon), the decision is in your hands. The summer is long and there are a lot of girls around... Some might be more than they seem... Learn their secrets and see which one matches your own desires.
This in no way indicates that there is to be a main girl and cheating is a must, this implies it is a buffet party with the MC free to choose whoever he wants and how many he wants.

And when I say "not forced" is because the author is giving you the option to cheat if you want to be with other women in the end. If she was forced on you, then there would've been no options or ways to flirt or have sex with other women.
Exactly that is the reason I consider Chloe forced, you say Chloe is not forced because MC can cheat, the point is MC must bond with Chloe, MC must have sex with Chloe and MC must cheat and in that sense Chloe is "forced". There is no way to avoid Chloe being your gf, every other girl says so and acknowledges MC and Chloe, and no way to break up with her before forming relationships with other girls. Again if you give reasons why is that supposed to be, that doesn't change that this is what it is.

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
I completely agree. I hope people here are exactly 18 and not 12 year olds (but i'm sure that can't be avoided). If so, then you guys need to grow up and act your age. You guys are getting older, not younger.
hehe, poor 12 year olds.

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017

Hey everyone! Lancaster Boarding House 1.9 is now available to Tier 3 Patrons and will be made available to the other Tiers as scheduled. You can find the download links for both PC and MAC along with the walkthrough over here :
This update brings two endings for Rose (along with a Lisa scene), as you know, one with Rose and one with Chloe and Rose both. In order to unlock these scenes there are some things that you must have done in the previous versions of the game (Will be explained in the walkthrough so check that). If you find yourself unable to access Rose's ending or Rose's and Chloe's ending then you missed something along the way, this can become clear with the walkthrough.
There are 160+ images in this update along with 2 video animations, one for each ending. Also I'm trying out something new, you can see it in Rose's ending, the bathroom scene (steam animation and shower).
Please let me know if there are any bugs! Enjoy!

magus448

May 22, 2018
Hope there is more scenes with Rose rather than just jumping right to the ending after one interaction.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Exactly that is the reason I consider Chloe forced, you say Chloe is not forced because MC can cheat, the point is MC must bond with Chloe, MC must have sex with Chloe and MC must cheat and in that sense Chloe is "forced". There is no way to avoid Chloe being your gf, every other girl says so and acknowledges MC and Chloe, and no way to break up with her before forming relationships with other girls. Again if you give reasons why is that supposed to be, that doesn't change that this is what it is.
You and I have a different perspective on the forced part that's why you don't understand me and stating the fact that your argument is the one that's right. However, in your perspective of forced, you are right, in mine, i am right. What I mean by this is when I said the MC is not forced, I already explained sooo many times now over and over again (and this will be the last, for ppl who still won't get it it is your problem) that he was given the "WILL" to cheat, and when the time comes when chloe is about to leave, you can decide to come or not, going with her is the loyal path (if you've always been loyal to her) or ending the game with her as ur waifu, while if u choose to stay at the campus, you have a chance to go with whoever you choose and make a different life, never seeing chloe and her not ever hearing from u ever again. If he wasn't, then that is what I meant by "forced". Yours on the other hand, is another perspective. Don't "force" people to agree with you that you are right and claiming them to be wrong. Because you and I have 2 different perspectives. THAT is something which you should respect and simply understand. Because in the end, on your final comment, you were basically and obviously just repeating everything that I said but in other words.

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
You and I have a different perspective on the forced part that's why you don't understand me and stating the fact that your argument is the one that's right. However, in your perspective of forced, you are right, in mine, i am right. What I mean by this is when I said the MC is not forced, I already explained sooo many times now over and over again (and this will be the last, for ppl who still won't get it it is your problem) that he was given the "WILL" to cheat, and when the time comes when chloe is about to leave, you can decide to come or not, going with her is the loyal path (if you've always been loyal to her) or ending the game with her as ur waifu, while if u choose to stay at the campus, you have a chance to go with whoever you choose and make a different life, never seeing chloe and her not ever hearing from u ever again. If he wasn't, then that is what I meant by "forced". Yours on the other hand, is another perspective. Don't "force" people to agree with you that you are right and claiming them to be wrong. Because you and I have 2 different perspectives. THAT is something which you should respect and simply understand. Because in the end, on your final comment, you were basically and obviously just repeating everything that I said but in other words.
Fair enough, different perspectives I totally get it. And yes I understand what you are saying, and even understood your previous posts and all the context. But don't you think you are being quite less understanding and disregarding my argument (which is based on facts) even after the explanation I gave?

Don't "force" people to agree with you that you are right and claiming them to be wrong. Because you and I have 2 different perspectives. THAT is something which you should respect and simply understand.
Quite ironic when you couple it with the following words
What I mean by this is when I said the MC is not forced, I already explained sooo many times now over and over again (and this will be the last, for ppl who still won't get it it is your problem)
I'm at a loss for words if my last comment wasn't enough. Regardless of both our perspectives there are some "FACTS" which hold true whichever perspective we choose. And the fact I stated was Chloe is unavoidable. If according to your perspective you don't count that as "forced" because we can choose in the end, ok, but you do acknowledge Chloe is unavoidable, right? People simply don't like that fact, simple as that.

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
Chloe and Rose ending? Might have to load up to get to that part of the save.

theresa663

Feb 27, 2018
Still hilarious to me that some people argue about the fact that Chloe is supposedly not forced. Excuse me ? Since the very first second of the game you are forced to sleep with her and become a couple with her, doesn't matter if you as the person playing this game like her or not. I fail to find even a single instance where I had the option to say "No, fuck off" to her since the very start, to the very end. And no, not agreeing to go with her isn't really considered a No when she comes back with her sister from what I've seen of the previews. There should have been an option to end this stupid relationship day 1, or at least after the 2 week skip, but no, there isn't. Every girl you have a relationship with knows that you already have a girlfriend. Remind me again how this is not forced ? We may not be speaking the same language then.

Reactions: yandex

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
im wondering what happens if chloe is still influenced by that guy or will the dev ignore what happen in 1.5 i just feel this was one rushed game and was not as good as MGA despite this game actually having a lot hotter girls.

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
im wondering what happens if chloe is still influenced by that guy or will the dev ignore what happen in 1.5 i just feel this was one rushed game and was not as good as MGA despite this game actually having a lot hotter girls.
Do you mean Rose? When Rose had sex with Jason with or without you?

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes