3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Can anybody upload v1.8 compressed file
did my thingy...
Lancaster Boarding House v1.8 Skunked (650MB*)
*compressed by reducing image quality slightly
PC: - -
MAC: - -

Just a hint if you go to the original post and click on the link next to the word compressed it takes you here.

accipiter

Jun 17, 2017
I have a strange problem - cannot see the animations. The screen freezes an continues with the dialog. Did someone face such an issue?

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Game was recommended across the board, but I got a question before I download. Searching for the keyword urination gave me the overview twice and a comment that the scene was great.

So, is the WS content one scene / present all the time / avoidable, and if so, which character do I have to shun like the plague?
One scene that I've found so far with the teacher and completely avoidable. You just swap it out for bukkake instead.

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Thanks. Actually I swapped it out by playing the nice / manly route. The scene with the teacher apparently only shows on the jerk route. :D
No Problem. I haven't used a walkthrough so I really don't know which responses lead to manly or jerk. I just responded how I felt so I don't think you need 100% jerk to get the scene. Cause I don't feel like I've been one.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
No Problem. I haven't used a walkthrough so I really don't know which responses lead to manly or jerk. I just responded how I felt so I don't think you need 100% jerk to get the scene. Cause I don't feel like I've been one.
Ah kk. Just checked the WT I'm using: For the teacher scene you need 8 out of then available 23 (if I counted correctly) jerk points.

Reactions: Vainglorious

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
True, you don't need a all the jerk points to unlock the teacher path, but the jerk choices are pretty obvious if apply a sense of empathy and tact. If you favored the truth over a kind lie, jerk point for you. Pushing for sex when the girl is feeling bad? Have a jerk point. Cheating on a girl almost always results in a jerk point. For a sex game, it's surprisingly true to real-life ethics.

Reactions: Centurion

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
True, you don't need a all the jerk points to unlock the teacher path, but the jerk choices are pretty obvious if apply a sense of empathy and tact. If you favored the truth over a kind lie, jerk point for you. Pushing for sex when the girl is feeling bad? Have a jerk point. Cheating on a girl almost always results in a jerk point. For a sex game, it's surprisingly true to real-life ethics.
Must be my problem then. I am not very empathetic. Although defenitatly didn't push for sex. Mostly the cheating I guess lol

Sorrowz

May 27, 2017
Excited to see Candy again. Also Rose ending and Chloe + Rose ending is nice. I said before I felt Chloe was really boring in general, but I understand that she was the first girl and her story had to be finished for us to get the rest, now just excited to see where he goes with Rose, and the double ending. Also hoping for more Candy shenanigans.

Reactions: SafeSpace
3.90 star(s) 131 Votes