3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
And btw, is there a fan sign for TLBH? Would love to have it as the third one in my fan sig

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Can someone spoil me on the Chloe endings? What does she do? Does she find out you cheated? Does she cheat? Etc? Hit me with it dudes

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
And btw, is there a fan sign for TLBH? Would love to have it as the third one in my fan sig
View attachment 100335 View attachment 100336 View attachment 100337

If you like, credit also goes to @Krull. If not, don't blame him. x'D
Anna:
Rose:
Chloe:
Anna 2:
Looping girls:
Abigail:

@UncleVT could you link the fan sigs to the OP please?

Last edited:

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
No, it's you who don't get it and misunderstood me again.

True, this game is about cheating, there you have it. "That's why people say she's being forced to you." I understand what he and the others meant about that and why they think of it that way. It has already been explained over and over again. And again, has been explained by SolarEclipsed:

As I said, I do understand him and I get the point as to why he said that. You need to re-read the entire convo and take time to understand everything instead of just reading it as fast as you can and typing after. That's the point why i told him to play the game, again so that he'll understand what the story is all about and that he'll understand that chloe is not being forced on you but that she is supposed to be ur gf. I get that, that is why ppl are upset and they think that it is being forced on them. What they do not understand, is that she's supposed to be that way, and this VN, like you said yourself, is all about cheating on her, or not at all. Cheating will either result on having endings/living life together with other girls on the next content (if you chose to stay) and depending what the author will come up with, or not cheat on her and go with her to her grandmommy's house, and live a good life with her happily ever after. Hence, their baby. What they're looking for is an adult game where u have the protagonist, and he meets interesting women in life and one of them will lead to be ur gf depending on who u want. What they don't get is the fact that, that is not what Lancaster Boarding House is. It's about "cheating"

Simply, u also don't get the fact that I'm telling him to be respectful and mature towards the developers, not to myself. He'll need that attitude one day in his life. May not be now, but he'll understand my point when he gets to that part of his life.
Finally we agree, then. I understand and agree with everything you just said.

My gripe with you was that you were adamant that Chloe wasn't being forced, when the game didn't give a lot of options; Chloe was just your girlfriend. That is fine, it's a VN, but you can't blame people for feeling bad for having to cheat on her, if they like another girl in the game.

That is why so many people say she's being forced on you. They must cheat on her and I'm pretty sure the people complaining, don't like that aspect, or fetish if you will.

I played a Chloe only route with no cheating, I liked her a lot. I also reviewed the game and stated that I didn't like cheating on her, but I'm not demanding anything from the dev. Yeah, I'd be happy if that changed, but in case that never happens, I'll just deal with it.
There are people though, who didn't like Chloe at all but still don't like having to cheat on her for moral reasons, or whatever they feel. So they complain...

Another reason people complain about Chloe is that she's boring and honestly, they're not fully wrong. The sex scenes with all characters aren't the best and for a main character like her, she deserved a lot more in her journey with the MC.

These are things people complain about, but unless the dev decides to hear and change them in the game, people will just deal with them. It's easy for me since I liked Chloe, but you can't blame those who didn't and don't like cheating, for complaining about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: yandex and tuShua

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017

My gripe with you was that you were adamant that Chloe wasn't being forced, when the game didn't give a lot of options; Chloe was just your girlfriend. That is fine, it's a VN, but you can't blame people for feeling bad for having to cheat on Chloe, if they like another girl in the game.

That is why so many people say she's being forced on you. They must cheat on her and I'm pretty sure the people complaining, don't like that aspect, or fetish if you will.

I played a Chloe only route with no cheating, I liked her a lot. I also reviewed the game and stated that I didn't like cheating on her, but I'm not demanding anything from the dev. Yeah, I'd be happy if that changed, but in case that never happens, I just deal with it.
There are people though, who didn't like Chloe at all but still don't like having to cheat on her for moral reasons, or whatever they feel. So they complain...

Another reason people complain about Chloe is that she's boring and honestly, they're fully not wrong. The sex scenes with all characters aren't the best and for a main character like her, she deserved a lot more in her journey with the MC.

These are things people complain about, but unless the dev decides to hear and change them in the game, people will just deal with them. It's easy for me since I liked Chloe, but you can't blame those who didn't and don't like cheating, for complaining about it.
I think the issue is people don't understand the difference between critique and criticism. However a lot of what fills these threads is complaining and as the developer doesn't use this forum, (He actually hates it) it is just noise to most people. Is this game perfect? No. Is it better than 90% of the games made and released on here? yes. I am for freedom of choice, if you don't like a game that is fine, however to complain about it on a forum where the developer is not going to see it is pointless. It is no different to the posts on Facebook, to the guy who pranged my car, the woman who looked at me funny, the person who cut the line...

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017

My gripe with you was that you were adamant that Chloe wasn't being forced, when the game didn't give a lot of options; Chloe was just your girlfriend. That is fine, it's a VN, but you can't blame people for feeling bad for having to cheat on Chloe, if they like another girl in the game.

I played a Chloe only route with no cheating, I liked her a lot. I also reviewed the game and stated that I didn't like cheating on her, but I'm not demanding anything from the dev. Yeah, I'd be happy if that changed, but in case that never happens, I just deal with it.

Another reason people complain about Chloe is that she's boring and honestly, they're fully not wrong. The sex scenes with all characters aren't the best and for a main character like her, she deserved a lot more in her journey with the MC.

I'm also glad too valley. Also, I'm sorry. Cheers!

Last edited:
Reactions: lo0u

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Anna:
Rose:
Chloe:
Anna 2:
Looping girls:
Abigail:

@UncleVT could you link the fan sigs to the OP please?
Thank you so much eclipsed! Much appreciated :giggle:

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Nice update. The Chloe ending was a good one!
Can't wait to see how the others will be.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: placebox30 and lo0u

xMentat

Apr 14, 2018
1.8 walktrough?
I don't think you really need one. If you're faithful to chloe you can get her ending in 1.8, if not you miss some scenes. Except you can still have Rose and the teacher, I think, can't remember. Save often, play through the unfaithful choice and then go back. I admit, I was reading the code as I played so made it easier go know where the major branches are. You can open the script.rpy file in a text editor of your choice, don't think you need unrpa or unrpyc for this game.

xMentat

Apr 14, 2018
Dev, could you please look at the renpy.pause statements in this game, they really make the sex scenes slow down, for me at least. I don't believe there is a need to insert those between transitions, I did a global replace again to reduce them to 0.1 seconds, makes it flow much better IMHO. I believe I posted about this before, but hey, it's your game! Ignore me if you feel differently.

Reactions: Thessali

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Dev, could you please look at the renpy.pause statements in this game, they really make the sex scenes slow down, for me at least. I don't believe there is a need to insert those between transitions, I did a global replace again to reduce them to 0.1 seconds, makes it flow much better IMHO. I believe I posted about this before, but hey, it's your game! Ignore me if you feel differently.
I'm not the dev, but for a file that makes everything skippable, while maintaining the original pauses and inserting a few more to make the animations appear. The problem with the dev's pause statements is that he uses 'hard = true' parameter, making all these pauses non-skippable, which is horrid.

P.S. I do agree that re-timing of the scenes may be required but 0.1 per frame would make everything appear too fast, making the characters seem like rabbits on coke. You can play around with it using the file I provided.

Last edited:
Reactions: yandex

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
I don't think you really need one. If you're faithful to chloe you can get her ending in 1.8, if not you miss some scenes. Except you can still have Rose and the teacher, I think, can't remember. Save often, play through the unfaithful choice and then go back. I admit, I was reading the code as I played so made it easier go know where the major branches are. You can open the script.rpy file in a text editor of your choice, don't think you need unrpa or unrpyc for this game.
How or when you can get Rose? I didn't understand this.

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
How or when you can get Rose? I didn't understand this.
You can. First, you can only get her as a part of threesome with Chloe. Choose to go with Chloe when it rains in the earlier update, instead of helping Abigail or going with Eve.
Next, if you choose to leave and not indulge in MMF threesome with Jason, you can approach her after the scene and confess that you'd have wished she didn't do it because you like her. Later that night, after the sex with Chloe in her room and she sleeps, Rose approaches you and you have sex with her.
BUT, the game considers you loyal to Chloe only if you've been with her, with the exception of the teacher and Eve. Not Rose. So if you've been with Rose, it's still considered cheating and you won't get the bonus ending.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 131 Votes