3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
I did too, I liked Anna and Abigail as well, but it always feels bad knowing you're dating Chloe.

It's so silly, because it seems that the game has only one route, that branches after Chloe leaves, so the whole point of the game right now is cheating on her. It'd be much better if it branched right at the start and you could choose if you want Chloe or not.

But I think the dev could edit the game and make Chloe optional in the beginning, since it's not like the cheating affects too much of the outcome of the game right now. She didn't even find out I cheated in my 2 last playthroughs, so it's doable.
Doubt he will do that, Chloe was put in as a girlfriend for a reason most of his games have a main girlfriend in them.
hello, the game is it in french?
Yes up to 1.6 I think I am unaware 1.7 has been shared here and 1.8 isn't out in French yet

Reactions: yandex

Bryan1910

Oct 22, 2018
I did too, I liked Anna and Abigail as well, but it always feels bad knowing you're dating Chloe.

It's so silly, because it seems that the game has only one route, that branches after Chloe leaves, so the whole point of the game right now is cheating on her. It'd be much better if it branched right at the start and you could choose if you want Chloe or not.

But I think the dev could edit the game and make Chloe optional in the beginning, since it's not like the cheating affects too much of the outcome of the game right now. She didn't even find out I cheated in my 2 last playthroughs, so it's doable.
The devs could also bring her back to the school later on and no doubt catch you in the act.

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
The devs could also bring her back to the school later on and no doubt catch you in the act.
But that wouldn't matter as much, unless they make the MC keep in touch with her, but that would be pretty bad, unless you like cheating. The thing about cheating now, is that you have no other choice.

Doubt he will do that, Chloe was put in as a girlfriend for a reason most of his games have a main girlfriend in them.
Yeah, that's what I imagined, because it'd be pretty simple to make her optional since the beginning, and the cheating tag makes it quite clear why. It's a shame.

Last edited:

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Now that is what i am waiting for! Slut teacher >>>>>>>>>>>>> everyone else. :FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan:
If this is just the first time you are finding this out, then you missed content earlier in the game when the MC has to go to the teacher's apartment. At least 2 opportunities.

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Yeah, that's what I imagined, because it'd be pretty simple to make her optional since the beginning, and the cheating tag means makes it quite clear. It's a shame.
He didn't make it optional at first as he was thinking about adding NTR into the game and for that he believes that the person in question has to be in a relationship with the MC. He has nailed that coffin lid shut as you leave with Chloe or split up so it can't be NTR anymore.

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
i will need to try the Anna path, i always have a hard moment to go on the cheat road myself, as Chloe is cute. (Rose was the only "cheat" i did, cause i damn like this character.
But Anna seems to be a good plan.

xMentat

Apr 14, 2018
I just played through v1.8 to the Chloe ending, really enjoyed it. The cheating aspect doesn't bother me too much, it's a game :)

I like Chloe but find it hard to choose between Abigail and Lisa as to which is my favourite, even though Abigail is a pain in the neck!

Reactions: NukaCola and tuShua

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Rose is upset because Chloe left...

Hey everyone! As scheduled LBH 1.8 is now available to Tier 2 Patrons for both PC and MAC. I completely forgot about the walkthrough, I don't know how that got past me but I'll make it happen once I return home from visiting. You can find the links here :
Enjoy and have a great weekend! More info coming soon!

Crushonius

Jun 24, 2018
the biggest gripe i have with this game is that the sex scenes are boring and the animations look weird
the writing is good but sex is just not doing it for me
and forcing chloe on us is not helping either
too bad i had high hopes for the game but for me its a pass

Reactions: yandex and lo0u

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFFFEEECTTTT!!!! I love the ending man, woman, all of you that took part in creating this one of a kind adult game! Everything was worth it. Thank you for the efforts you guys put up into making this. It probably wasn't easy, and you people probably had some ups and downs, but for this one, especially Chloe's ending(I was really satisfied with it), a job well done! This was truly a master piece. Hope to hear more from you guys soon. Cheers!

*Claps hands intensely like Shia Labeouf
clap.gif
1US2.gif

Last edited:

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
the biggest gripe i have with this game is that the sex scenes are boring and the animations look weird
the writing is good but sex is just not doing it for me
and forcing chloe on us is not helping either
too bad i had high hopes for the game but for me its a pass
they're not forcing chloe on you. you have a choice in the end whether you'll go with her and live a happy life (the end) or stay at the dormitory (whatever it is called) and choose who you want to be with.

This is why people need to look deeper and to see things in the end before opening their mouths. Haven't you learned anything about the saying "NEVER JUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVER"?
Don't judge to quickly and just play the game.

Reactions: UncleVT and VOYEUR

Crushonius

Jun 24, 2018
dude i played the game stop assuming things you dont know
and yes chloe is forced on you , you get her as a girlfriend no matter what .
and even if you are being a total ass to her she will be your girlfriend in the end , unless you fall for candy .
btw your condescending tone is very much uncalled for so keep it to yourself .

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
and even if you are being a total ass to her she will be your girlfriend in the end , unless you fall for candy .
How can you call someone else out fro being condescending when you are doing it yourself?
Also, Chloe is not forced on you, this is a VN not a game, therefore it is story with choices and the relationship with Chloe was a necessity to the story. As I have mentioned The developer was thinking of including NTR in the game as he did with MGA which required you to have a main girlfriend, he then decided against it but wasn't going to change the story he had already written to suit people who don't pay for the game. I am sick to death about seeing the phrase Chloe is forced on me in this game.

PS I think the person who responded to you was female so using the term dude is incorrect and is also stupid. Never refer to anyone as dude ever male or female.

Cicero72

Feb 27, 2018
How can you call someone else out fro being condescending when you are doing it yourself?
Also, Chloe is not forced on you, this is a VN not a game, therefore it is story with choices and the relationship with Chloe was a necessity to the story. As I have mentioned The developer was thinking of including NTR in the game as he did with MGA which required you to have a main girlfriend, he then decided against it but wasn't going to change the story he had already written to suit people who don't pay for the game. I am sick to death about seeing the phrase Chloe is forced on me in this game.

PS I think the person who responded to you was female so using the term dude is incorrect and is also stupid. Never refer to anyone as dude ever male or female.
I would not say the present plot requires Chloe as a necessary love interest. The term "forced" while strong is not incorrect. I also would not say netorare requires a love interest at the start. Relationships can develop in game. I understand that the author, to keep a choice-based VN game manageable, has to carefully design those choices. The author decided that readers were not going to have a choice with respect to Chloe as a girlfriend.

That being said, I think Chloe is an excellent character. I was happy to hear that she will reappear again, after her ending.

Reactions: lo0u

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
they're not forcing chloe on you. you have a choice in the end whether you'll go with her and live a happy life (the end) or stay at the dormitory (whatever it is called) and choose who you want to be with.

This is why people need to look deeper and to see things in the end before opening their mouths. Haven't you learned anything about the saying "NEVER JUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVER"?
Don't judge to quickly and just play the game.
You need to calm down, mate. You just have an opinion, there's no reason to be lashing condescending comments at other people who disagree with you.

Chloe isn't optional during the present story, therefore the reason people say she's being forced on you, unlike every single other girl in the game. That's just how it is.

I happen to like her, she's my favorite girl, but I also like Anna and Abigail, but do you know how can I get to the other girls in the game?
Either by not going with Chloe in the end (even if you haven't cheated on her), which will probably lead to her coming back to see you and catching you cheating on her in the future, due to the fact that you never break up with her. Or by actually cheating on her while she's still there.

That's why people say she's being forced on you. None of that is interpretation you need to look deep into, all of that is a fact!

NTR isn't also an excuse for this, she could still be optional and it would work. Actually it would work with any of the girls.

If anything, the game is about cheating, because unless you do a Chloe only route (which I did), you have to cheat on her.

Last edited:
Reactions: yandex and BOW

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
You need to calm down, mate. You just have an opinion, there's no reason to be lashing condescending comments at other people who disagree with you.

Chloe isn't optional during the present story, therefore the reason people say she's being forced on you, unlike every single other girl in the game. That's just how it is.

I happen to like her, she's my favorite girl, but I also like Anna and Abigail, but do you know how can I get to the other girls in the game?
Either by not going with Chloe in the end (even if you haven't cheated on her), which will probably lead to her coming back to see you and catching you cheating on her in the future, due to the fact that you never break up with her. Or by actually cheating on her while she's still there.

That's why people say she's being forced on you. None of that is interpretation you need to look deep into, all of that is a fact!

NTR isn't also an excuse for this, she could still be optional and it would work. Actually it would work with any of the girls.

If anything, the game is about cheating, because unless you do a Chloe only route (which I did), you have to cheat on her.

I'm not mad or lashing anyone out friend. I'm telling him to play the game so he could understand that Chloe is not being forced on them. If you played the latest chapter through the end (not Chloe's ending) the part where you choose "stay at house" means you can choose that ending instead if you want to chose the other girls.

You don't need to tell me all that cuz I already know all of that. Props for the effort tho. I'm also not "angry" because he didnt "agree" with me. You misunderstood me and got me all wrong. My statement right now may seem that i'm angry or whatever but trust me, i'm not.

I simply just told the man to play the game for him to understand. Did you even read and understand his comment?

My comment was a reply by him saying he'll pass because he said he got bored and chloe is being forced on us. If he thinks that way, sure. I respect that. I told him never to judge it, because if he really DID play the game and understood that properly, then you would know she is not being forced upon you. That's why there was an "option" in the end whether you'll come with her or not. Coming with her will end the game with Chloe as ur waifu. If you chose to stay then you have the option to choose the other women.

And yes, I'm the same with you, I also like the other women or no, like is a big word. How about "a little interesting". But in the end I think that happiness just comes with Chloe in my opinion. That woman has everything and can be everything. Good happy ending for the "wolf slayer"

Last edited:

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
just by "and even if you are being a total ass to her she will be your girlfriend in the end , unless you fall for candy . " proves that u didnt take your time or didnt understand anything at all. Read my reply (on top of this comment) to the other person and you'll understand.

And if you ask me if I got triggered? Slightly. At least you should show some appreciation since it's not that easy to make even a single scene. It takes a lot of time and I mean "A LOT". I know how hard it is because I have a lot of friends in our college that does the same thing for a living in their pastime. It's basically like ppl making a lot of effort and sacrificing a lot trying to build something for u and ur just like "naw, it sucks, it's boring i don't like it" when it takes hours and even a day to make a single one. I also face the same crap in architecture. People who want me to design for free cuz for them it's just a mere "drawing" when it takes time and effort and a damn building code to create one. If you have problems about the animations then give them suggestions how to improve it. Don't be an asshole. You don't know what others are going through just to give u entertainment. A simple thank you even just a little appreciation can lighten up someone's day.

You're 18 or more ffs so start acting like one and be mature towards others and in ur actions. You're a man already. Unless you're pretending to be 18 and above. And if I ever did offend you, then I want to say, I'm sorry. I truly am. Have a good day wherever u are.

Last edited:

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
I'm not mad or lashing anyone out dude. I'm telling him to play the game so he could understand that Chloe is not being forced on them. If you played the latest chapter through the end (not Chloe's ending) the part where you choose "stay at house" means you can choose that ending instead if you want to chose the other girls.

You don't need to tell me all that cuz I already know all of that. Props for the effort tho. I'm also not "angry" because he didnt "agree" with me. You misunderstood me and got me all wrong. My statement right now may seem that i'm angry or whatever but trust me, i'm not.

I simply just told the man to play the game for him to understand. Did you even read and understand his comment?

My comment was a reply by him saying he'll pass because he said he got bored and chloe is being forced on us. If he thinks that way, sure. I respect that. I told him never to judge it, because if he really DID play the game and understood that properly, then you would know she is not being forced upon you. That's why there was an "option" in the end whether you'll come with her or not. Coming with her will end the game with Chloe as ur waifu. If you chose to stay then you have the option to choose the other women.
Look, if you think Chloe is not being forced at you, fine.

It still doesn't change the fact you must cheat on her to get to other girls before she leaves. Again, that is the reason people say she's being forced to you and it's valid. Yet, you don't care to explain that and just attack other people, with pretentious statements, because apparently, you're the only one who played the game, right?

Stop with the condescending tone, I played the game, I saw every scene. Chloe isn't optional until she leaves and even then, it isn't clear that you two break up, leaving a gap meaning she will be back and catch you cheating on her. So even after she leaves, you're still on a relationship with her. You never break up.

The game is about cheating, so if Chloe was optional, you wouldn't even need to cheat on her to get to the other girls.

That's why people say she's being forced to you. You're the only one who doesn't seem to understand it, or not even trying to, yet telling others to be mature and respectful, while being condescending. Come on.

Last edited:

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
The game is about cheating, so if Chloe was optional, you wouldn't even need to cheat on her to get to the other girls.

That's why people say she's being forced to you. You're the only one who doesn't seem to understand it, or not even trying to, yet telling others to be mature and respectful, while being condescending. Come on.
No, it's you who don't get it and misunderstood me again.

True, this game is about cheating, there you have it. "That's why people say she's being forced to you." I understand what he and the others meant about that and why they think of it that way. It has already been explained over and over again. And again, has been explained by SolarEclipsed:

As I said, I do understand him and I get the point as to why he said that. You need to re-read the entire convo and take time to understand everything instead of just reading it as fast as you can and typing after. That's the point why i told him to play the game, again so that he'll understand what the story is all about and that he'll understand that chloe is not being forced on you but that she is supposed to be ur gf. I get that, that is why ppl are upset and they think that it is being forced on them. What they do not understand, is that she's supposed to be that way, and this VN, like you said yourself, is all about cheating on her, or not at all. Cheating will either result on having endings/living life together with other girls on the next content (if you chose to stay) and depending what the author will come up with, or not cheat on her and go with her to her grandmommy's house, and live a good life with her happily ever after. Hence, their baby. What they're looking for is an adult game where u have the protagonist, and he meets interesting women in life and one of them will lead to be ur gf depending on who u want. What they don't get is the fact that, that is not what Lancaster Boarding House is. It's about "cheating"

Simply, u also don't get the fact that I'm telling him to be respectful and mature towards the developers, not to myself. He'll need that attitude one day in his life. May not be now, but he'll understand my point when he gets to that part of his life.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vainglorious
3.90 star(s) 131 Votes