3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

takeshikovash

Sep 17, 2018
The Save is from the Trip (Choice in Bus) ... Gentleman Route aka Chloe Only ... have Fun
Chloe Only...Marvelous! :love: Chloe is THE PERFECTION. But... In my real life, I've followed the gentleman route and my Chloe has cheated me with a lawyer... Then, in this game, the MC has fucked every female subject :LOL::LOL:

Reactions: Dentynhometal

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
I think this game is decent but for one thing but that one thing is extremely annoying; the inability to skip sex-scene animations. They go on forever and if you're not in to them you have to sit through it all.

Just replace %INSTALLDIR%\game\script.rpy with the attached one to make all scenes skippable, including the intro.
This fixes some 'animations' as well, in case they weren't working for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: takeshikovash

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
True gentleman route is a crappy route for me, I mean who will stick on just one girl throughout the game especially for a male MC where there is many other hot girls like Anna and Abigail to bang ? Guess I will patiently wait for their ending , I bet it will be more interesting because of the rivalry . Anna route ( Chloe-Anna ) Abigail Route ( MC-Jason )

Reactions: sickkid89

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Chloe was just so boring to me. I'm happy her part of the story is over. Shame she interrupted a potential Lisa scene, Lisa slowly became a favorite of mine and was hoping for more content.

Eve leaving at the opportunity of a threesome with the Teacher feels like a wasted chance to me, being that we know she swings both ways.

Overall, just happy we can move on to the next girls, but it's gonna suck having to wait for these endings now. I assume it'll likely go Anna, Rose, Abigail, Lisa since that's basically how the story fleshed out.
Well said man , Boring is the right word to say it , easy to get + no male rival + pure vanilla = No Thrill, BORING.

Last edited:
Reactions: yandex

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
I love this game, but it sucks to have to cheat on Chloe just to get to the other girls' routes, because I like her, she's my fav girl in the game.

It just feels like a bad ending route through and through, even though it isn't. And it just makes me feel bad.
Some of the other girls are really interesting, but you're tied to Chloe since the beginning.

So I wish the game didn't force Chloe to you at the start. Or at least gave you a *choice to avoid her if you wanted. That way it'd be easier to go to any other girl you want. Or, if you're into that kind of stuff, you get the choice* to cheat on her and unlock different scenes.
*Choices*. That would be the key.

I don't know, maybe it's just me, I don't like cheating at all.

*Also, I wish the dev made Chloe more interesting sexually. She's the main girl and less interesting than even the teacher, for crying out loud. I get it, she was a virgin, but come on, give her more scenes, let us help her discover herself, since she's the main girl and the MC already has the choice to care about her during sex. For instance, you can fuck the teacher in the ass, why not Chloe?

Last edited:

Dentynhometal

Oct 22, 2017
I met the game in this update, I just made the 100% fidelity and nice route. but I'm with a doubt Eve and teacher really do not interfere in anything in the end?

sotorojo

Jul 18, 2018
First time through I played a pure Chloe route, and got the good Chloe ending. Chloe is sweet, but something is lacking. I guess she's just too much of a good girl. I'm gonna focus on Ann and maybe Lisa on my second run. The renders are quite good, and lots of animations which I like. I kept wanting the MC to give the women more orgasms and cunilingus foreplay instead of jumping right into fucking.

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
Chloe was just so boring to me. I'm happy her part of the story is over. Shame she interrupted a potential Lisa scene, Lisa slowly became a favorite of mine and was hoping for more content.

Overall, just happy we can move on to the next girls, but it's gonna suck having to wait for these endings now. I assume it'll likely go Anna, Rose, Abigail, Lisa since that's basically how the story fleshed out.
Exactly, I too was angry when Chloey did that. Lisa is the reason I am following this game and wait for 15th of every month

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I met the game in this update, I just made the 100% fidelity and nice route. but I'm with a doubt Eve and teacher really do not interfere in anything in the end?
I've fucked the teacher and Eve (multiple times actually) and still got the gentleman ending.

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
I've fucked the teacher and Eve (multiple times actually) and still got the gentleman ending.
Yeah, these two are not on the main girls list, like Anna, Abigail, Rose, etc. So they're not going to affect Chloe's ending.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 131 Votes