3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
How is it a dick move?

If you cheat on her then you don't want to be with her. She gives you the option in her ending in this update to go with her or split up.
Because, iirc, nothing the MC thinks or says to Chloe suggests that he isn't (still) in love with her. Sure, we can headcanon that, but it's not really the story we are told. Also, him not packing all his stuff and running after her without telling anyone within 30 seconds of hearing what's going on is not the same as breaking up.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Also, him not packing all his stuff and running after her without telling anyone within 30 seconds of hearing what's going on is not the same as breaking up.
Use your head. Him staying is the lead on for the other girls endings in future updates. Chloe's story is done now the rest of the girls are due their ending.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Wait, Eve now said to not be a main character, does this mean there won't be an ending with her?
I hope there will be. She's my goal in this game :)

Reactions: Cico8

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Use your head. Him staying is the lead on for the other girls endings in future updates. Chloe's story is done now the rest of the girls are due their ending.
I get that. From a mechanical/gaming point of view that's quite obvious. It just feels kinda odd.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I get that. From a mechanical/gaming point of view that's quite obvious. It just feels kinda odd.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, it's a bit "loose" in terms of storytelling especially when he said the teacher and eve don't count when it comes to chating, they are added to be fucked so free pass?

However, apart from an extra scene at the end, it looks like cheating doesn't change anything anyway. On my Chlow route I got an extra scene at the end but I went with her on my Lisa route to test it and you still get Chloe's happy ending just not the 7 months later one.

I was led to believe cheating would ruin the relationships but it looks like I may have been wrong. Seems cheating is okay as long as you go with the girl when you find out she's going to be rich. Yay for gold digging.

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
Well just replayed and stayed faithful to Chloe and got the secret ending, which was really NICE. Got to say this game I like where it's heading so far.

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
I'm not complaining purely because the gentleman ending is in this one and it has a nice conclusion, I was happy with it anyway.

I'm just surprised because cheating changes very little unlike MGA.
I agree, the gentleman ending is unexpected for a Daniel K game:)
But I m a little disapointed by the fact Chloe ending seems rushed, after all she's in a certain "way the main" girl.
Maybe the consequences of the cheating, will be more accurate in the others ending.

takeshikovash

Sep 17, 2018
Daniels K is a true master of rendering and scenes. Awesome game. The top level of sex scene. In the beginning, I've chosen Chloe route (with various cheating opportunities, obviously) and the end is very lovely... But... Chloe has a sister :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Then I'll will a different path. Chloe has an incident, she lost her memory...and... Everybody plays again "My girlfriend amnesia"!!! :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::love:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Check OP (=First Post of Thread) for Patreon link if you want support Game Developer. But since you're now in Pira... er... Freeloaders' Zone there's also links for free download of LBH. But consider supporting... And, no, it's not Complete or Full Version yet.
It's OK to admit that you're a dirty, dirty pirate!
:cool:

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
Man, how are you gonna reveal Chloe has a hot sister during an ending and only give her one blowjob scene?!?

Sorrowz

May 27, 2017
Chloe was just so boring to me. I'm happy her part of the story is over. Shame she interrupted a potential Lisa scene, Lisa slowly became a favorite of mine and was hoping for more content.

Eve leaving at the opportunity of a threesome with the Teacher feels like a wasted chance to me, being that we know she swings both ways.

Overall, just happy we can move on to the next girls, but it's gonna suck having to wait for these endings now. I assume it'll likely go Anna, Rose, Abigail, Lisa since that's basically how the story fleshed out.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes